Author Topic: Too Bad It Was A Gun Free Zone..........Oh Wait, It Was A Gun Range  (Read 2343 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Too Bad It Was A Gun Free Zone..........Oh Wait, It Was A Gun Range
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2013, 05:54:47 PM »
Leave it to our resident anti-Bill of Righters, to avoid critical thinking and debate, whenever possible.  Jet let them bellow there self perceived know-it-all opinion, and the rest of us just need to shut up, for fear of how their answers could be torn to shreds with facts and common sense, minus all the emotional baggage

It's sad.....but one has to consider the source, I guess

Thank God for the Constitution.  I can't imagine the fascist horror this country could dive into, if these folks had control.  At least at this juncture, it's merely an economic disaster of a cliff, we're about to go over, thanks to the left, with a conceded fair amount of help from the right.

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2013, 06:12:22 PM »
so, steering this back into the realm of seriousness & debate, minus a medical diagnosis, who is "likely to shoot other people"?  And who gets to make that decision, and prevent them from exercising their 2nd amendment rights to owing a firearm?

Are the answers too........truthful?  Too much of a window on the true intentions in trying to disarm the populace perhaps?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2013, 07:55:03 PM »
Are there experts in psycology who are also conservative?

Cause of course, I can't trust anything elese.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2013, 08:23:56 PM »
*snicker*.........as long as its not a wing of the government, I'm open to suggestions