Author Topic: Soviet SKS 7.62 -Unfired,w/bayonet,30 x mag,sling  (Read 3008 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Soviet SKS 7.62 -Unfired,w/bayonet,30 x mag,sling
« on: February 09, 2013, 08:48:00 PM »

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=328907129
Collectors, shooters - gorgeous UNFIRED 1954 SKS. A fine piece of workmanship, possible factory refurb in '61. I just found the 30 round fixed mag which can be easily installed by any gunsmith to replace 10 round stripper clip box mag. It's unfired, unmarked, with beautiful furniture and bluing, gleaming stainless or highly-polished aluminum bolt/slide. Has perfect integral black bayonet installed and fresh factory sling. Stored and never fired, uses easy to find 7.62 x 39 mm AK ammo. Rare and collectible, has Soviet CCCP prefix serial number. Transfer is C&R eligible otherwise must ship to FFL. $30 shipping. Ships in gun rug. More specific pics of markings available if you need them, just email me - krlinhof@earthlink.net - Price reduced to MOVE IT and get on to other items - time to empty the vaults while transfers are still legal. No telling what laws are coming round the bend in the next month...

Started at $709.00    No Reserve!   

Current bid  $709.00

Buy[ it now for $749.00   
Quantity   1

It doesn't seem so long ago that these were sitting in all the pawnshops with $170-$250 price tags on them.
I remember reccomending them so on these pages .
These guns are not really worth $700 they just don't cost nearly that much to make and there are plenty of them.
The only reason they cost this much is Obamaphobia.

I was hoping to buy an M-1 from the CMP, buy the time I can free up that cash they might not be availible at anything like a reasonable price.

Presidnt Obama has already accomplished something with his threats alone, shooting is rising out of reach of the poor.

(No I am not claiming to be poor, just tight)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Soviet SKS 7.62 -Unfired,w/bayonet,30 x mag,sling
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 09:05:10 PM »
MP40 C and R transferable German

[url=http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=328195443]http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=328195443
[/url]

Current Bid   

$9,075.00    No Reserve!   

Buy it now for $16,000.00   
Quantity   1

Oh you gotta be kidding.

How much is history worth cash?

On the other hand , we can only trust the wealthy with firepower like this.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 10:57:38 PM »
5 Military Surplus Rifles everyone should own...

At one time or another I have had three of these.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 12:14:59 AM »
This sounds like a real waste of money.

I fail to see how hating Obama could logically cause these morons to buy nore guns than they could possibly shoot.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 12:21:56 AM »
This sounds like a real waste of money.

I fail to see how hating Obama could logically cause these morons to buy nore guns than they could possibly shoot.

Who said they hate him?

For those who have a big load of guns to sell he is a windfall.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 12:33:36 AM »
I'd be interested in a bolt action, myself, but most of my rifle rounds are for my 30-30 pump action.  I don't think I've ever come across a bolt-action that takes 30-30.  and I'm really not looking forward to purchasing a whole new set of ammunition.  Especially now with what's coming down the California legislative pike    >:(
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 11:09:25 AM »
I'd be interested in a bolt action, myself, but most of my rifle rounds are for my 30-30 pump action.  I don't think I've ever come across a bolt-action that takes 30-30.  and I'm really not looking forward to purchasing a whole new set of ammunition.  Especially now with what's coming down the California legislative pike    >:[ 

It is easy to get advice.

I think the diffrence between a good rifle and a real dog is often how well it fits the shooter.

If you are very tall or very strong or very expert , you might do well with a rifle that someone elese could not use.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 08:57:03 PM by Plane »

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 11:48:48 AM »
Plane I bought my Norinco Mak 90 Sporter (Chinese) 7.62 at a gun show in about 1998 for $130.
I wish I would have bought a trainload of them at that price.....would have been a great investment.

I have recently added more 30 round clips, and a muzzle suppressor.
Very nice powerful gun....only negative may be a tad on the heavy side if you were lugging it around all day.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 12:08:20 PM »
Who said they hate him?

For those who have a big load of guns to sell he is a windfall.

===============================================
The morons who are BUYING the guns are the Obamahating morons.

The guys selling the guns are simply opportunists cashing in. And since guns outlast people, sooner or later, some of those guns will be in the hands of people no one wants to see holding them.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 12:12:02 PM »
By the way, NOTHING is an investment until you have sold it.

You buy a gun, an antique, a share in some company, a mutual fund share, it is a speculation until you sell it and have the proceeds in your hands or at least your account.

When you sell it at a profit, it is a good investment.

When you sell it at a loss, it is a bad investment.

When someone breaks into your house and shoots you with a gun you are speculating on, that is the very worst sort of investment.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 12:30:05 PM »
By the way, NOTHING is an investment until you have sold it.
You buy a gun, an antique, a share in some company, a mutual fund share,
 it is a speculation until you sell it and have the proceeds in your hands or at least your account.

whatever.....you semantic moron
even IF...you were correct.....so what
it would have been a great speculation...it would have been a great investment....BFD
go crawl back in your control freak hole

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 12:40:46 PM »
It is an INVESTMENT only when you sell it.

Until then, it is a useless toy. Especially since the one advertised was "never fired". That makes it rather like a Mr. Spock doll still in his plastic packaging: a virgin collectible. Shoot it and it loses its virginity forever, and with it, its special allure to clowns who think of guns as tweenies think of their action figures.

It is you that are in the hole, you phony "Christian" holed up in adolescent attitudes and a desire to return to the days of Wally and the Beeve. Hiding with your many guns and other toys, waiting for evil invaders that do not even exist, threatened by Adam and Steve and women who have the same rights as you that you seethe to deny them.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 12:49:42 PM »
What is wrong with this statement: FIVE MILITARY SURPLUS RIFLES EVERYONE SHOULD OWN?

Really? EVERYONE needs FIVE military surplus rifles?

Every school teacher? All the ladies that teach your Vacation Bible School classes? Every alcoholic, every meth addict, every crazy in ever asylum in the land? FIVE, (5) rifles for each and every one?

We have 310 million people in this country: that would be 1,5550,000 military surplus rifles, plus some pistols, shotguns and cute little derringers. We would all be so much safer if this fool had his druthers, right?

Perhaps one handed people could get by with three each, d'ya think?

And you wonder why sane people call these morons "gun nuts"!

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 01:23:56 PM »
It is an INVESTMENT only when you sell it.

Go tell Obama your factually incorrect semantic bullshit when he speaks about investments in our future.

Go tell all the "investment" companies they should change their name
to "Fidelity Investments Only If You Sell Them".

Until then, it is a useless toy.

Wrong again.....my MAK90 rifle is an asset I own that has greatly increased in market value.
That's the goal of most investors, buy something that increases in market value.

waiting for evil invaders that do not even exist

Ha Ha....you are insane.
As if people that buy fire insurance are "waiting" for a fire to happen!
As if people that buy a home alarm system are "waiting" for a burglar.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 02:00:17 PM »
This would make sense if you were buying FIVE fire insurance policies, or if you bought them to resell them at a higher price.

As it is, buying FIVE military rifles is just as stupid, and far more expensive, than buying five Darth Vader Action Figures in their pristine bubble paks.

They will not be any more effective at saving you from aggression than  Darth and his special light saber.

No sane person COLLECTS mutual funds. They have a purpose. Unlike your military toys, you can check their price daily FBIOX was $118.89 today, up $1.10 from Thursday market close.

Fidelity does not have to change its name because those who understand investments, unlike you military toy collectors, understand how investments really work.

No matter how easy it is to sell your stupid unnecessary toys, it is far easier to sell any mutual fund. You don't even have to leave the house.If you hold it for 90 days, there is no commission.

Even if your home is endangered by stampeding herds of deer, packs of coyotes or mobs of menacing zombies, ONE rifle is all you can fire at a time. The other four are ornamental (need I remind you?) toys.

Maybe if your wife can reload for you, TWO is all you's need.

You can always get trampled by deer or eaten by coyotes to prove me wrong.

Zombies also might be a threat, but perhaps not. I hear that they are interested in: BRAAAAIIIINZ! So to keep them away, leave that Romney Ryan sign in the yard. It should keep away the LITERATE zombies, at least.