Author Topic: Breaking...We need to disarm all retired police & military  (Read 6695 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Breaking...We need to disarm all retired police & military
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2013, 02:01:52 PM »
I've seen and heard plenty of his childhood, quite a bit of it in his manifesto.  He was defective only in how he saw himself as a victim, as early as the 1st grade.  The rest of his history was red flag on top of red flag, and still he was hired by the LA PD.  THAT was my point, in how the hell he was hired in the 1st place
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2013, 02:05:24 PM »
So, he should have been culled from the population, or denied any job?

If his mother had aborted him, he would not have been a problem.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2013, 02:19:05 PM »
Reading for comprehension is sure a problem with you, a supposed language professor.   Yea, my reference specifically to how could he have been hired by the LA PD, and be allowed to carry a badge & gun, given his history of victimhood & irrational behavior, equates to how he shouldn't be allowed to work anywhere, or simply "culled"    :o
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2013, 05:20:28 PM »
uhm
he might of fibbed the entrance exam. it`s not unheard of to puff ones image to get hired for a job. the part that should make you happy is he did get let go finally. ok that might of triggered him.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2013, 05:37:44 PM »
From his history, and per his "manifesto", he was a time bomb.  A couple of officers reported that during his time in the academy hs purposely flaunted authority, wearing neon colored shoes when the strict dress code said otherwise.  Caught strangling another cadet when he was called a name.  Even shot his hand, when he was cleaning his gun, this former military fella, not clearing his gun before cleaning it.  It was nothing specific that the force did to trigger him.  The bomb finally went off

The real question remains not about his supposed allegations, that went thru all the appeals process and found it invalid, no the real question remains why did the LA PD even hire him.  I think most people do know why, but its not an issue anyone dares to want to bring up

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2013, 07:17:04 PM »
I think the reasons for the recent outbreaks of chinese are getting attacks is the direct result of the judge ruling that chinese cannot get hate crime status due to there passive nature. ergo no hate is involved.i think nobody cares chinese are getting beaten up and killed. i simply see no outrage by these attacks .

there I said something none is willing say in public. please tell me why he got in.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2013, 07:35:39 PM »
there I said something none is willing say in public. please tell me why he got in.

AA.....he was black.  It would seem many local Governments advocate departments that "look" more like their citizenry, (as opposed to having the most compotent).  Its why caucasion males with test scores of 95+ and spotless background will get passed over for minorities & females, with shall we say, less than stellar credentials

But tell me more about this Judge's ruling.  "Hate crime status"?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2013, 09:24:11 PM »
Where is the line between sane and insane?

Being intelligent is not an indicator, intelligent irrationality is not that rare.

He was enraged by his being fired , but his subsequent actions make his fireing look like a good call.

Can we really have reliable tests without being able to ensure the testers are smarter than the testees?

By the way , if a quiz is quizical , what is a test?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2013, 09:40:45 PM »
BLACK KIDS THROWING ASIAN LADY UNTO MUNI TRACKS AT SAN FRANCISCO BAYVIEW...wmv

this case along with a man killed a few weeks later was ruled not a hate crime since the motivation is because asians are easy targets.

when it happened it didn`t even gets much press. it got more coverage oversea.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2013, 11:38:22 AM »
Most altercations between Asians (Koreans and Chinese in particular) involve either a customer shoplifting or suspected of shoplifting, a refusal to extend credit at a corner store, or something to do with prices charged. Sometimes there are language problems as well.

There is no justification for pushing anyone off a subway platform. It is certainly a crime. Proving it is a hate crime involves analyzing what is in the perps' mind.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2013, 12:39:51 PM »
It's pretty much the stereotype of asians being passive that finally getting even more harmful result.
Note long before this happened our own people were taking advantage of this nature. I should of seen this coming. If asians can't even convince americans they can be insulted .  Ex. Chinaman. Then these attacks are just gonna grow.

But these attacker better be careful ,if they were to target a korean or a north vietnamese. A lesson will be learn not all asians are the same

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2013, 12:54:41 PM »
IIRC I saw many an Asian store owner, standing on their roof with many of their family and friends, all carrying firearms, including AR-15 like semi-autos, during the Rodney King riots.  I bet they were glad to have them, and their magazine capacity, at that time.  Nor would I have dared try to mess with them or their store's contents.

then again, it wouldn't have been their race that was at issue.  It was the tool they were using

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2013, 01:43:15 PM »
actually that was a very rough time time for asians in L.A.  those store owners were koreans and XO statement of difficult store clerks were most likely koreans. That little friction erupted during the riots and all asians seen were attacked not just koreans. that was the day koreans earn americas respect by being the only business owners in that area willing to protect thier property. I kinda doubt if they didn`t have those guns they would be defenseless .

funny I still remember the tv news showing one of them holding a rifle on the rooftop.

never mess with koreans unless you really have to. remember the war never ended