Author Topic: Get a Mans Gun  (Read 10332 times)

BSB

Get a Mans Gun
« on: February 14, 2013, 02:28:13 AM »
Jesus, if you're going to buy an assault rifle, get a mans gun. Don't get a pussy MAC90 or some other pretend military, chink made, Taliban, al Qaeda, 3rd world, commie, horseshit.

M1A

http://www.webxcope.com/rfx/ss1886125.htm

M1 Garand Tanker- A great weapon. You can't go wrong with one of these in either 30'06 or a custom in .308. Personally I like these in 30'06.

http://www.webxcope.com/cc/astir602,1,/www.google.com/url?q=http://www.armslist.com/posts/154130&sa=U&ei=7H0cUcGGLYXOyAGdiIH4Dg&ved=0CBgQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNFY-BOIj5MtPAWG6p_GFpz2VnP7hg

And for those who know what they're doing, or want to learn: FAL SA58

http://www.webxcope.com/cc/astir602,1,/www.dsarms.com/SA58-FAL-Standard-Rifle-308-Cal----SA58S21/productinfo/SA5821S%2DA/

These are REAL battle rifles. And I push them because one, they're the best, and two, you won't find these being used by some tragic mental case in a mass shooting. They're A, too much gun, and B those who own them are too responsible to let them get into the hands of a head case.

Be responsible with and about firearms. Don't buy the stuff these retards use. Pass laws stopping their sale to the public at large. There will be plenty of weapons left to feed your second amendment fever. And better weapons at that.

BSB

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Get a Mans Gun
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 02:33:22 AM »
If one is going to buy an "assault rifle", as defined by the military, they best 1st join the military, or be accepted into a SWAT program.  The rest of us are banned from owning any military assault weapons, without a special ATF license
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 01:10:30 PM »
Unless I join the military or law enforcement, then no, they're not going to be able to help me out.....legally
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 01:16:44 PM »
So M1 is still being made?

I have heard much good about the M1 but I have never fired one, I have fired the M-14, how are they comprable?

Have you got an opinion about the older M-1s availible through the CMP program?

Does the M-1 carbine have the same disadvantages you are pointing to in some of these other guns?

http://www.thecmp.org/sales/m1garand.htm

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 01:30:26 PM »
http://www.dsarms.com/SA58-FAL-Standard-Rifle-308-Cal----SA58S21/productinfo/SA5821S-A/

Ah...

That works better.

Unit Price: $1,700.00

Well........

That looks like a very usefull wepon, I don't have much familiarity with it .

I could get an old Enfield in that caliber and I can afford that. The price of the FAL is a real barrier to me.

I have had friends who had success hunting with the 308 caliber, is it the caliber that you like about it? Or some of its more advanced features?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2013, 01:43:37 PM »
Nice...if it has an automatic mode, then its indeed a military assault rifle, and folks like us are banned from owning them unless we've been in the military and/or have a class-3 Firearms license.  If it doesn't, then it's merely a semi-automatic rifle that looks mean & military, analogous to the Bushmaster

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2013, 01:57:56 PM »
....if it has an automatic mode, then its indeed a military assault rifle, and folks like us are banned from owning them unless we've been in the military and/or have a class-3 Firearms license....... .

If you can afford the top of the line , you can probly afford to get a class-3 lisense .

I can't afford to consider buying an automatic fire wepon.

I don't think this is a severe problem, semi-auto or even bolt action is as fast as I can aim.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2013, 02:18:40 PM »
Me too, though it's not just the cost but that massive amount of intrusive bureaucracy in trying to acquire a class 3, without having been in the military.  And the convenience of magazine fed and semi-auto is definately a plus for those small statured folks, if they chose to defend themselves or their loved ones with one

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2013, 02:24:26 PM »
Does a military training cause someone to have better rights in this ?

I never heard that before.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2013, 02:35:48 PM »
Being military or ex-military allows you to obtain a class-3, with fall less all the bureaucratic bells & whistles

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2013, 02:51:49 PM »
I will have to look into that, but I got a lot more training in firefighting than in firefight.

Lots of vets are like me and only got rudimentary small arms training, so the real advantage must be small.

Even if I qualify , it might not be apealing to me because of the cost.

The closest I am willing to get to an assault wepon is probly an M-1 , which is sometimes availible for $600 -$800 , I have debts that will have to be served first , but once I get past the savings barrier I might want something heavy duty and multipurpose like that.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2013, 02:59:55 PM »
Sounds like a good choice for you

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2013, 05:08:29 PM »
I thought that the reason to have an automatic weapon is that you did not have to bother with aiming.

I hardly think that using a machine gun on targets could be more fun than just squeezing off one round at a time.

There are certainly more satisfying sports than shooting.Less expensive, too.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."