Author Topic: And this is one way how it works.....  (Read 8498 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: And this is one way how it works.....
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 03:14:15 PM »
I see 1 person, the Government employee on the recieving end of Mrs. Hart's complaints.  Who are these other numerous witnesses, who claimed she threated to bring her guns?  I'm missing that in the article you provided
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 03:17:22 PM »
Workers there gave police information about Hart and the registration of the car she was driving.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 03:27:01 PM »
Information about Hart isn't "she was going to bring her guns back here".  It could have been the color of her dress, her height, etc. 

So, no you don't have numerous witnesses claiming she was "threatening to bring guns to the building".  With the current facts as presented, at most you only have a she said she said, with the accusation coming from the Government employee on the receiving end of Mrs hart's 1st amendment criticisms.

You're going to need to do better than extrapalate what you think others may have said.  I know you're good at that, but let's try focusing on what people are actually saying
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 05:04:46 PM »
Information about Hart isn't "she was going to bring her guns back here".  It could have been the color of her dress, her height, etc. 

So, no you don't have numerous witnesses claiming she was "threatening to bring guns to the building".  With the current facts as presented, at most you only have a she said she said, with the accusation coming from the Government employee on the receiving end of Mrs hart's 1st amendment criticisms.

You're going to need to do better than extrapalate what you think others may have said.  I know you're good at that, but let's try focusing on what people are actually saying

Get a copy of the arrest report to prove your case that there was only one witness. Normal police procedure is to get contact info from all those in attendance. And those names would be on the report.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 06:00:35 PM »
So, I'm supposed to go by your say so, that those "workers" must have been giving information that Mrs Hart was "threatening to bring guns to the building", to support your claim of numerous witnesses refuting my position...........just your say so?  I don't think so. 

I'll advocate you obtain the same arrest report to back up this numerous witness account claim of Mrs Hart threatening to bring her guns.  I'm going to go by what's actually been reported and said....I know, I know....what a concept, when its so much easier to make up what other people obviously meant to say or were thinking

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 06:31:30 PM »
at most you only have a she said she said,
SIRS....it looks like this same police department settled out of court last summer on complaints from a citizen that they made an arrest on "fabricated charges" that involved "applying  excessive force".

http://njcivilsettlements.blogspot.com/2012/08/clayton-and-elk-pay-20000-to-settle.html
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013, 06:41:59 PM »
So, I'm supposed to go by your say so, that those "workers" must have been giving information that Mrs Hart was "threatening to bring guns to the building", to support your claim of numerous witnesses refuting my position...........just your say so?  I don't think so. 

I'll advocate you obtain the same arrest report to back up this numerous witness account claim of Mrs Hart threatening to bring her guns.  I'm going to go by what's actually been reported and said....I know, I know....what a concept, when its so much easier to make up what other people obviously meant to say or were thinking

I don't see why you shouldn't go on my say so, since you expect us to take Ms. Harts word as gospel on your say so. And you are basing your claims on the incomplete story provided by infowars.

I have been in situations like that where the police were called to public meetings. Can you make the same claim?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013, 06:46:36 PM »
SIRS....it looks like this same police department settled out of court last summer on complaints from a citizen that they made an arrest on "fabricated charges" that involved "applying  excessive force".

http://njcivilsettlements.blogspot.com/2012/08/clayton-and-elk-pay-20000-to-settle.html

The townships got off cheap. and it is usually the insurance companies that make the decision to settle. The defendants usually have no say in the matter.

Again that comes from personal experience.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013, 07:05:20 PM »
Never claimed you had to take Mrs Hart's word as gospel.  I claimed you SHOULD consider what's said vs what's not.  What's NOT been said/reported is that numerous witnesses claimed Mrs Hart was "threatening to bring guns to the building".    That was solely your implied claim when you attempted to refute my reference "unless, of course, such a statement was never made". 

You'll also note, wasn't a declaration of what did happen, more so what could have happened.  But you were so intent, so focused to try and disprove what you wanted to think I was saying, that you've put yourself out on such a frail little accusatory limb, that you better hope the DA comes back with an indictment and Judge appointed court date, to resupport that limb.

That or at the very least, an arrest report that corroborates your vision of events

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2013, 07:10:36 PM »

Interesting, although in this scenario, I don't see the Police as being the instigators, merely the tool being used by the Government, in this case, the County Tax Assessor's office......IF, the scenario turns out to be more inclined to Mrs Hart's version of events. 

And was the question ever answered that if this does turn out to be Mrs Hart's version, should this not be extremely alarming??

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2013, 07:33:28 PM »
actually here in sf I pay 1980`s tax with adjustment due to inflation of course.

I`m so used to california price I forget how much less homes cost anywhere else. Does this changing cost of property taxes affordable?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2013, 08:44:07 PM »
Never claimed you had to take Mrs Hart's word as gospel.  I claimed you SHOULD consider what's said vs what's not.  What's NOT been said/reported is that numerous witnesses claimed Mrs Hart was "threatening to bring guns to the building".    That was solely your implied claim when you attempted to refute my reference "unless, of course, such a statement was never made". 

You'll also note, wasn't a declaration of what did happen, more so what could have happened.  But you were so intent, so focused to try and disprove what you wanted to think I was saying, that you've put yourself out on such a frail little accusatory limb, that you better hope the DA comes back with an indictment and Judge appointed court date, to resupport that limb.

That or at the very least, an arrest report that corroborates your vision of events

Methinks you project too much.

And I care little about Ms. Harts travails, for the reasons i gave up thread.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2013, 08:47:16 PM »
actually here in sf I pay 1980`s tax with adjustment due to inflation of course.

I`m so used to california price I forget how much less homes cost anywhere else. Does this changing cost of property taxes affordable?

It would be interesting to see what California's taxation level would be without Proposition 13.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2013, 08:51:55 PM »

You'll also note, it wasn't a declaration of what did happen, more so what could have happened.  But you were so intent, so focused to try and disprove what you wanted to think I was saying, that you've put yourself out on such a frail little accusatory limb, that you better hope the DA comes back with an indictment and Judge appointed court date, to resupport that limb.

Methinks you project too much.

Naaaaa.........simple deductive reasoning, based on what's said vs what one wants to think someone is saying

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2013, 08:55:01 PM »
What's NOT been said/reported is that numerous witnesses claimed Mrs Hart was "threatening to bring guns to the building".   

And we know that at least one government official swore out the complaint of disruption and threats that happened in front of a roomful of people.

Wonder what the penalty is for a government official to swear out a false complaint. Wonder why she would think she would get away with it in front of that roomful of people.

Upon further research it looks like the Appraisal Systems guy swore out the complaint . The Tax Assessor apparently chaired the meeting.

Arrest report:

« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 09:16:59 PM by BT »