Author Topic: Fortune Telling Bacon!  (Read 1478 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Fortune Telling Bacon!
« on: March 19, 2013, 04:09:30 PM »
Could Paul Ryan be outguessed by an innovative ersatz pork product?

Only time will tell!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f263/?cpg=52825661&msg_id=52825661&et_rid=508488249&linkid=52825661_text_f263
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Fortune Telling Bacon!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 04:19:50 PM »
I predict that the Democrat Controlled Senate won't even include Feinstein's pseudo-assault weapons ban, in their larger "Gun Control Bill"

Let's see how good a fortune teller I am
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 06:01:52 PM »
I predict another massacre with at least one assault weapon within the year. I predict NO such massacres in Spain, Japan, and Australia.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 06:13:07 PM »
Being that assault weapons are already largely banned, it'd be the illegal use of one.  And it sure didn't stop the the Norway massacres, where such guns are already banned.

Nope, bad guys are going to get their guns regardless of the laws imposed.  It's the good guys that get the raw end of the stick, with these ignorant calls to ban more legal weapons
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 12:00:56 AM »
I predict another massacre with at least one assault weapon within the year. I predict NO such massacres in Spain, Japan, and Australia.

Spain, Japan and Austrailia have had mass killing events , less often, but they are also much smaller.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 12:40:45 PM »
Spain has not had even one, Japan has not had any mass killing with guns since WWII, perhape even before that. Ausrtralia had a major massacre, and they  solved the problem.

We are doomed to have more. Nothing can be done. But at least some of us know who is to blame.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 01:12:22 PM »
yea, the person pulling the trigger     ::)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 08:00:41 PM »
Spain has not had even one, Japan has not had any mass killing with guns since WWII, perhape even before that. Ausrtralia had a major massacre, and they  solved the problem.

We are doomed to have more. Nothing can be done. But at least some of us know who is to blame.

Oh,you mean with firearms only?

I was thinking of the nerve gas attack in Japan and the bombing in Spain which both happened in train stations. I don't see why separating guns from other weapons is usefull.

If there is nothing to be done then what blame are you speaking of?

Harsh measures  for a long period would be required to make guns rare in the USA, and then every single one of the guns that escaped the dragnet would be in the hands of a criminal.

In Colorado today a useless gun ban was signed into law, and a high state official of the corrections  was shot in his home.

Should Colorado in response pass an even more harsh or even more useless gun restriction?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 11:29:48 PM »
The bombing of thee Callao subway station in Spain was the work of Al Qaeda terrorists and had nothing whatever to do with gun violence of Spaniard against Spaniard. The nerve gas in Japan happened eons ago, and was the work of nut cases, not guns.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 11:41:02 PM »
The bombing of thee Callao subway station in Spain was the work of Al Qaeda terrorists and had nothing whatever to do with gun violence of Spaniard against Spaniard. The nerve gas in Japan happened eons ago, and was the work of nut cases, not guns.

Is it ever anything other than nut cases?

Guns are not the single necessacery element.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 02:08:00 AM »
touche', Plane      8)