Author Topic: Bette Midler  (Read 2393 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bette Midler
« on: May 23, 2013, 09:45:55 PM »
http://www.examiner.com/article/bette-midler-thanks-irs-for-targeting-tea-party-groups

https://twitter.com/BetteMidler/statuses/335183114995372032

Bette MidlerVerified account?@BetteMidler
 The IRS overtaxing The Tea Party? I never thought I'd say this to the IRS - THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR DENYING 501C-4 to any group who hates!

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Bette Midler
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 09:56:16 PM »
Bette Midler?@BetteMidler12 May
Hezbollah and al Qaeda may go to war with each other.  And the bad news is: my bunion is acting up...

https://twitter.com/BetteMidler

Hahahaha!

So, she tweets a lot , I guess if you do enough tweeting you will say something smart and something stupid sooner or later.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 10:11:30 PM »
Where do these people get the idea that the Tea Party hates?

There is more vitriol and hatred oozing out of her tweet than anything i have seen the Tea Party folks do.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 10:28:03 PM »
Yeah, the Tea Party is a hate group/

Take Ann Coulter, the bitch is nothing but pure, hate, and stupid hate at that. Limbaugh is a blimp full of hate.

Jim DeMint: a paid hater.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 10:47:20 PM »
Yeah, the Tea Party is a hate group/

Take Ann Coulter, the bitch is nothing but pure, hate, and stupid hate at that. Limbaugh is a blimp full of hate.

Jim DeMint: a paid hater.

What makes you think Coulter and Limbaugh are Tea Party?

BSB

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 01:32:23 AM »
I would say that anyone who is dumb enough to think that the Boston Tea Party was about higher taxes is probably a member of the Tea Party. Coulter and Limbaugh are that dumb therefore they're probably members. In 3DHS that would make BT a member. Sirs is dumb enough but he isn't a member of anything, not even the NRA. He does belong to gun-nuts incorporated though.

BSB

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 02:04:24 AM »
Boy oh boy, it just burns B's bonnet that sirs has a CCW and has yet to "go off", like a gun nut is supposed to do.  It's almost tangible.  Perhaps you might take a crack at trying to answer Bt's question(s), seriously, rather than try to deflect it with immature personal cracks aimed at us
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 03:21:02 AM »
I would say that anyone who is dumb enough to think that the Boston Tea Party was about higher taxes is probably a member of the Tea Party. Coulter and Limbaugh are that dumb therefore they're probably members. In 3DHS that would make BT a member. Sirs is dumb enough but he isn't a member of anything, not even the NRA. He does belong to gun-nuts incorporated though.

BSB

I look back fondly on the days when you actually contributed meaningful posts to this forum.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 10:30:30 AM »
Bette Midler has a right to her opinion, and she is not getting a tax break to express it, please note.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2013, 11:11:43 AM »
And the strawmen just keep coming.....please note that no one is claiming or even inferring that Miss Midler doesn't have a right to her opinion, nor any tax breaks for it       ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2013, 11:40:26 AM »
And the strawmen just keep coming.....please note that no one is claiming or even inferring that Miss Midler doesn't have a right to her opinion, nor any tax breaks for it       ::)

Ha Ha....you busted his ass again!
Until you started pointing it out SIRS
I never really realized how many of XO's responses are "Strawman"
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2013, 12:11:07 PM »
It truely is fascinating to watch..........watch how often Xo's responses, when trying to defend the indefensible, spiral down to:

#1 - argue points never made (army of strawmen)
#2 - try to change the subject
#3 - launch personal insults
#4 - repeat

And now BnonameB is working on his degree, in the Professer's Leftist class on how to respond in a debate forum

BSB

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2013, 01:13:01 PM »

BSB

I look back fondly on the days when you actually contributed meaningful posts to this forum.

Why BT, there's no point in posting anything meaningful anymore. It's like yelling in an empty barn. All that's left are a few rats.

BSB

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2013, 01:25:02 PM »
Oh damn...you mean no one is willing to just shut up and accept what you say as gospel?? 

Bt is spot on....you used to provide some substantial input, willing to discuss and defend your positions with a minimum of this 3rd grade snark garbage.  Now YOU use it as a mere rant forum, devoid of the very essense of why it exists.

YOUR CHOICE

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2013, 02:39:43 PM »

BSB

Why BT, there's no point in posting anything meaningful anymore. It's like yelling in an empty barn. All that's left are a few rats.

BSB

Then why post at all?