Author Topic: After Years of Republican Neglect  (Read 8070 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: After Years of Republican Neglect
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2013, 09:24:37 PM »
"You really didn't answer my question at all."

Sure I did, you just didn't like the facts.

And what facts are those?.......and please provide some evidence to back them up, not just your say so.  If no evidence, then there's no facts, I'm afraid to say

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2013, 09:34:49 PM »
I set these forums up because yahoo was abandoning Clubs and i didn't think MSN was going to back their version of clubs over the long haul. Those are the facts.

Yes, that's part of the story. But the other part is that you're a ridge shooter, always have been. Now, sure, I came to these forums and said, ok, that's a game I can play to. But, I gave a lot to these forums. I shared a lot of hard earned knowledge. I'd do that still, but as we both know BT other forms of social media have taken over and this place has emptied out. To bad, but true.

BSB

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2013, 09:55:30 PM »
I'd do that still, but as we both know BT other forms of social media have taken over and this place has emptied out. To bad, but true.

I don't see how that justifies this:

Any more post U.S. Civil War, states rights, Pee Party, redneck, deep south, questions?

But if all you are here for is to insult full time active members, i don't see how your contribution is necessary.

BSB

« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2013, 11:38:24 PM »
If want to give me the heave ho, be my guest. Jesus christ, do whatever you want. Good lord BT.

BSB

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2013, 11:54:55 PM »
If want to give me the heave ho, be my guest. Jesus christ, do whatever you want. Good lord BT.

BSB

What i would like to see happen are more quality posts and less drive-by insults.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2013, 12:06:36 AM »
I'll do what I can......though I can't promise to be wholly consistent in resisting responding to drive-by insults
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2013, 12:23:12 AM »

BSB

What i would like to see happen are more quality posts and less drive-by insults.

Ok, that's certainly a reasonable request.

BSB