Author Topic: U.S. Drops Bid to Limit Sales of Morning-After Pill  (Read 21396 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: U.S. Drops Bid to Limit Sales of Morning-After Pill
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2013, 07:07:23 PM »
When young girls are brave enough to denounce their fathers, stepfathers and brothers, it will happen in the case of incest.

In the case of statutory rape,  the young girl is in love with the statutory rapist quiet often. Perhaps it is a mutual feeling as well.

Making a pregnant girl stay pregnant against her will is not going to help her.

I think the un intended effect will become the main effect, ...and the trends twards more mistreatment of young women will continue to increase.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2013, 07:07:49 PM »
It does not work that way.

What doesn't work what way??

Now you want babies for the sake of evidence.

No, I want babies to LIVE FOR THE SAKE OF LIVING!!

Stuff your gut full of baby for nine months and then tell us what a splendid idea this is.

I don't plan on getting raped.  It's one of the reasons I have a CCW

Dumb shit.

And yet Bt gets all angry at me.  Go figure

"The child becomes PROOF of both the incest & the rape, with the girl not needing to denounce anyone"

Ha ha, yeah bring the child to term so you'll have evidence. Can you imagine?

Completely missed the point I see.  No surpise there.  Those crickets get in thru the ears??

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2013, 08:25:56 PM »
No one says she must keep the child, and why make it even easier for such predators??

The child becomes PROOF of both the incest & the rape, with the girl not needing to denounce anyone

I have seen no compelling argument that lowering the age at which one can buy Plan B Over the counter makes it easier for pedophiles and incestuous adults to stalk their prey.

And yet not one but two conservatives in this forum seem to want to put forth that argument emotion laden as it is without providing evidence that their argument is sound.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2013, 08:29:27 PM »
It makes it easier because now the girl can do it, while the actual predator can avoid any suspecting eyes of a man purchasing otc BC.  Can't get much sounder
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2013, 08:37:15 PM »
It makes it easier because now the girl can do it, while the actual predator can avoid any suspecting eyes of a man purchasing otc BC.  Can't get much sounder

So a predator with a vasectomy is home scot free?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2013, 08:42:56 PM »
How does the child form with the inclusive vasectomy?  You're not making any sense here, Bt.  You pretty much asked how this change in Obama justice policy make things easier for predators.  I just gave you a sound one that does.  What exactly are you trying to micro-parse?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2013, 09:08:04 PM »
The child would not form with a vasectomy , nor most likely would it form with a condom , nor would it form with contraceptives, nor would it form with penetration of orifices other than the vagina, yet allowing Plan B to be openly sold over the counter is now the chance all the predators have been hoping for so that they leave no evidence behind.

It is almost as if you are saying that the VICTIM of such abuse should be charged with tampering with evidence if she so dares minimize the potential damage of such an attack

Your argument has serious flaws

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2013, 09:22:03 PM »
The child would not form with a vasectomy

So the predator that doesn't foster a child is a little more fortunate.  Ok.  I still answered your question with a sound answer, devoid of the emotion you were trying to attach to the "conservative criticisms".  You merely provided a subset of those predators that are more likely to get away with it, since the whole argument regarding these plan B pills is moot to the vasected Predator

It is almost as if you are saying that the VICTIM of such abuse should be charged with tampering with evidence if she so dares minimize the potential damage of such an attack

Not even remotely what I'm saying, or even almost.  Your deduction is what's seriously flawed here, I'm afraid     ::)

BSB

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2013, 09:24:15 PM »
If you're a store owner, and an armed robber comes into your store, let him shoot you so the police will have some evidence.

BSB

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2013, 09:34:48 PM »
And yet that is exactly what you said in 42:

No one says she must keep the child, and why make it even easier for such predators??

The child becomes PROOF of both the incest & the rape, with the girl not needing to denounce anyone

ergo the VICTIM would be destroying evidence if she purchased Plan B OTC

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2013, 09:39:04 PM »
If you're a store owner, and an armed robber comes into your store, let him shoot you so the police will have some evidence.

Naaa, I'll just shoot him in self defense.  Nice to see you compare a baby to bullets though.  Interesting insight into that keen mind of yours

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2013, 09:42:45 PM »
How many fourteen year old girls are in danger of pregnancy and are not victims ?

Must be a few.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2013, 09:45:38 PM »

The child <HAPPENS TO> become PROOF of both the incest & the rape, with the girl not needing to denounce anyone

Wow, now you're joining BnonameB in completely missing my point of that comment.  Bravo.  Yea, that's what I'm saying, the teen must keep the baby for evidence, or that PlanB would be destroying it.  Good god, you 2 can't be that obtuse.  Let's throw all common sense out, is the new mantra?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2013, 09:50:15 PM »

The child <HAPPENS TO> become PROOF of both the incest & the rape, with the girl not needing to denounce anyone

Wow, now you're joining BnonameB in completely missing my point of that comment.  Bravo.  Yea, that's what I'm saying, the teen must keep the baby for evidence, or that PlanB would be destroying it.  Good god, you 2 can't be that obtuse.  Let's throw all common sense out, is the new mantra?

If a young girl can buy some of this stuff every few days , all of her problems will be solved.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2013, 09:51:50 PM »
Indeed, with her parents no worse for the wiser