Author Topic: Will criminal behavior/injuries on the NE Patriots make Tebow a starter?  (Read 3148 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

BSB

Well, I'm sure Kraft had Hernandez's contract extended, and gave him the largest signing bonus for a tight end in the history of the league, because he liked his spirituality.

BSB
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 05:00:20 PM by noname »

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Well, I'm sure Kraft had Hernandez's contract extended, and gave him the largest signing bonus for a tight end in the history of the league, because he liked his spirituality. BSB

hello?
that was B4 the killings/shootings concerning this Patriot thug
i bet mr kraft would not do that 2day
i hope Tebow starts!
way 2 go mr kraft!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

BSB

You're a joke with no punch line.

BSB

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
oooo, some more of that stellar uncredible retort    ::)    Perhaps your master plan of what is, will show itself, with a more valid timeline
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
If Hernandez did the crime, he'll do the time. Until then it's just people talking.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Indeed, and nothing I was referencing implies otherwise
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

Well, I'm sure Kraft had Hernandez's contract extended, and gave him the largest signing bonus for a tight end in the history of the league, because he liked his spirituality. BSB

hello?
that was B4 the killings/shootings concerning this Patriot thug
i bet mr kraft would not do that 2day
i hope Tebow starts!
way 2 go mr kraft!

So, of course you're as ignorant about this as you are about Iraq, Syria, and everything else. Hernandez has a long and violent history going back to his colleges days and before. He has been involved with gangs, drugs, and shootings, dating from years ago, to only months ago when it is alleged he shot an acquaintance in the face blinding him in one eye. Kraft/Belichick drafted him in the 4th round, despite his considerable talent, because everyone else was leery of him.

Try reading something once and a while. A newspaper, a book, anything.

BSB

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Indeed, and nothing I was referencing implies otherwise

My post had nothing to do with anything you have posted in this thread. Therefore i did not imply you stated otherwise.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Ummm.....ok