Author Topic: It's the best they can do  (Read 3698 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: It's the best they can do
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2013, 01:06:16 PM »
If someone comes at me, looking to de me some serious harm, you BET I'm going to pull my weapon.  To wait for him to decide what he might pull or not pull is just enough time for me to lose my life

But hey, if you want to keep setting an example of 3rd grade namecalling, that's your choice.  Has nothing to do with any facts or commentary you find too difficult to refute from either C or myself

I post to provide insight, for visitors to read, and to higlight leftist hypocrisy, when it shows it self.....which provides me many opportunities.  Not to mention I can manage to post without dropping to the immature name calling level.  Your mileage may vary
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2013, 01:13:14 PM »
Ok, lets see how many people come in here to read YOUR "commentary".

BSB

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2013, 01:39:52 PM »
Oh?...is there some manner of built in software that provides us who actually reads who's commentary?  Do tell.  I simply go by visitors and how many times a thread is read.  I'm not the reason people come here to read anything.  And here's a news flash, you're not the reason either
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2013, 06:12:27 PM »
I think it is about race .

Race keeps coming up , being used and manipulated .

I think Treyvon Martin's parents would be just as angry if they were White, just as eager to get onto the killer.

But would they have the same tools ?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2013, 06:16:58 PM »
But would they have the same tools ?

Absolutely not.  Not the media, not the mass mobs spearheaded by the JJ's & Sharptons, not the attempted manipulation of facts by news agencies.  Not to mention the Prosecution would have never taken up any charge, much less murder, to begin with