Author Topic: If ya don't stop it's "hit & run" maybe prison? Or get beat to death?  (Read 4191 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
White Driver Stops After Accidentally Hitting Black Kid

(Mob of People Who Could Be Obama's Sons Beat Him Nearly To Death, Rob Him)

A Detroit man was in grave condition after a group of people pummeled him when he pulled over to check on a 11-year-old boy he hit with his truck.

The 54-year-old driver stopped as soon as he struck the little boy identified by his family only as "David" who darted in front of the pickup truck near Morang and Balfour streets shortly after 4 p.m. Wednesday, WXYZ-TV reported.

"David was laying right in front of the driveway and he had blood coming out of his mouth," James Duston, the boy's godfather, told the news station. "He couldn't move his body." Suddenly, some of the 30 people who surrounded the scene pounced on the driver. "I think it lasted about one minute and then they let him go," one witness, who did not give his name, told the news station. "And then they jumped back on him again and they did it about three times, and finally someone was trying to help the guy that got beat up, it was sad because I knew the guy was getting out of his car to try and see what damage he did."

The child was treated for a broken leg, but the driver was placed into an intensive care unit. A relative said he was suffering from injuries that included bleeding of the brain. "He could potentially die," Woody told the newspaper.

Only one news source (and there are plenty reporting on this story) was willing to describe the race of the attackers.

DETROIT, MI: A motorist stopped to check on an 11-year-old boy after he struck him with his vehicle at a gas station in Detroit and was severely beaten by a crowd of bystanders late Wednesday afternoon. "The child ran into the road in front of the vehicle and was struck," a representative if the Detroit Police Department Public Information Office said. "The driver stopped, got out to aid the child and he was severely beaten by 10-12 black males." Detroit police say both the motorist and child were in critical condition Wednesday evening. The stories on this never mention the race of the man who was attacked but I was able to confirm he is white...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/03/driver-hits-kid-crossing-street-what-the-witnesses-when-he-got-out-of-the-car-to-help-is-stunning/

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: If ya don't stop it's "hit & run" maybe prison? Or get beat to death?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 07:15:54 PM »
Yeah, let's blame Obama for this.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 10:15:03 PM »
Yeah, let's blame Obama for this.

SIRS STRAW MAN ALERT!

"The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position
and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 11:54:33 PM »
BINGO!    8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 06:23:44 AM »
THERE IS NO BINGO.

I was referring to this stupid remark:

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 12:46:32 PM »
Of course you were, and of course you were using your reference as a straw man.  As you keep demonstrating, every time you claim something some one says as not being a bingo, reinforces just how much of a bingo it was.      8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 02:26:23 PM »
THERE IS NO BINGO.

I was referring to this stupid remark:

Was President Obama stupid to make such a remark?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2012/mar/24/barack-obama-trayvon-martin-video

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 04:14:20 PM »
No, he was not. But referring to this incident by saying that the bad guys resembled the President was seriously stupid and racist as well,

And, sorry, sirs, no bingo. You are such an ass.

Note that I did not say that you are someone who could resemble Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin or Dr Mengele.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2014, 05:38:18 PM »
a) Racist is trying to pigeon hole people that they have to think and vote a certain way, based on their skin color

b) It was the President proclaiming how apparently anyone his skin color could be his son

c) The ongoing trying to claim how something someone said wasn't a bingo, keeps reinforcing how much it was in the 1st place.....thank you very much   8)

d) I'd guess the saloon, and its visitors are pretty fed up with the ongoing grammar school name calling.  I'd suggest giving it a rest and either respond like....an actual professor would, or just not respond at all.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 05:43:10 PM »
No, he was not. .

OK, but I an not clear on what the difference is.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 04:27:55 PM »
I suggest you get reamed, you sanctimonious imbecile.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 04:42:37 PM »
....and of course avoid actually debating the issue of the thread.  Not doing your students proud or providing much of an example

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2014, 04:48:42 PM »
Plane asked a very legitimate and civil question.  Why waste time and energy calling me names, when you had a perfect opportunity to facilitate the kind of debate/dialog that folks like yourself hypocritically claim is missing here in the saloon?    ???

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2014, 09:21:04 PM »
I suggest you get reamed, you sanctimonious imbecile.

Well you know , sometimes a guy just isn't in the mood.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 09:04:12 AM »
I answered the question: NO President Obama was not being stupid in any way in the context that he made the remark, because it was an explanation about why he was concerned with a local matter.

"Christians" however, WAS being stupid in making it, because President Obama had absolutely NOTHING to do with this happening, he was at best being a smartass, as worst, being a racist.