Author Topic: Liberals Have "Race-Baiting Tourette's Syndrome"  (Read 1410 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Liberals Have "Race-Baiting Tourette's Syndrome"
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 12:14:14 PM »
What gets me is one particular incident had the plane finally leave with no food and no toilet. Why is that even acceptable for a long flight? Remember that new rule stated stocked supplies. Meaning it may of happened quite abit no food or bathrooms . They can't use safety as an excuse on that one. I wonder before all this do passenger get refunds when they get delayed on these flights?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 12:22:52 PM »
They give to both sides because it buys access by their lobbyists to both sides, or at least that is what they think it will do.

We need 100% public campaign funding, since we cannot ban lobbyists.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2014, 01:19:44 PM »
So, the Koch's aren't this monolithic uber conservative PAC, that you and Reid are trying to erroneously paint them as....all the while ignoring the uber liberal PAC's that have just as much influence in making Dems do their bidding. 

At one time Public financing might have been viable...when the MSM actually functioned as an objective news reporting sourse.  It can't work now, since it then gives the media FAR too much power to shape public opinion, and given their massive predisposition in supporing Democrat causes/candidates, what we need now is 100% full disclosure....follow the money
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 02:04:03 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2014, 02:06:06 PM »
What gets me is one particular incident had the plane finally leave with no food and no toilet. Why is that even acceptable for a long flight? Remember that new rule stated stocked supplies. Meaning it may of happened quite abit no food or bathrooms . They can't use safety as an excuse on that one. I wonder before all this do passenger get refunds when they get delayed on these flights?

Kimba... I think the "extremely long stranded passenger situations" are so rare they just really did not plan for these events. Of course if you are one the unfortunate passengers on the plane you don't really want to hear "well this almost never happens". I think the airlines have even lobbied Congress to "backslide" on some of these new rules.

I have a "emergency flight kit" with me on every plane ride.
At the airport I always buy a good size bottle of clear soda,
some nut/chocolate trail mix, cookies, peanut butter crackers, ect..
I also keep Xanax with me on every plane ride....so if it happens
I can take two which will make me sleep and/or carefree for
4-6 hours....and I can take more as needed. I've considered
buying an extra cell phone battery and also bringing a couple
of empty gallon size freezer bags in case the restrooms were
closed you might not have to pee in your pants.

I'll tell what though...
if it was 110 degrees and I was stuck on a plane for like 6-8 hours
the Xanax might not do the trick for me
at that point....I promise you they would have to probably call the Police
because when my panic sets off which can really be worse in hot cramped conditions
I would start making terrorist threats or attempt to physically force my way off the plane

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2014, 02:25:32 AM »
cu
seriously I think your justified if that happens to you. reasonable cause.
me I would be mumbling cannibal jokes to the crew ALOT. starting with soccer teams in the andes

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2014, 06:53:35 AM »
Why not show us how much moola the Kochs have donated to REPUBLICANS and TEABAGGERS?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2014, 10:44:16 AM »
me I would be mumbling cannibal jokes to the crew ALOT. starting with soccer teams in the andes

Ha Ha....
Kimba did you hear a passenger ship capsized in chilly water off South Korea?
and hundreds of passengers are "missing"
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2014, 11:32:53 AM »
Nope but if you think about it with soo many  ships out there eventually stuff like this will happpen and with the internet it simply look frequent. Hope this gets a better ending story

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2014, 11:40:10 AM »
Why not show us how much moola the Kochs have donated to REPUBLICANS and TEABAGGERS?

56+ Million from the NEA.  Guess who gets that?
40+ Million from Democrat donor Thomas Steyer's PAC
35+ Million from the SEIU
11+ Million from the American Federation of Teachers
8+ Million from Bloomberg's PAC

And then there's the KOCH brothers of the left, George Soros.  Point being Professor, that IF the Koch brothers are as evil as you and Reid complain, at being able to donate large sums towards Conservative causes, best take that hypocritical 2x4 out of your eye to acknowledge that the Dems have a plethora of their own apparent unamerican manipulative super PAC's & Donors      >:(
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2014, 07:25:28 PM »

Why does that matter?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2014, 07:36:17 PM »

They have donated more than $196 million to dozens of free-market and advocacy organizations.[3] In 2008, the three main Koch family foundations contributed to 34 political and policy organizations, three of which they founded, and several of which they direct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_activities_of_the_Koch_brothers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KochPAC

http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?cycle=2012&strID=C00236489

Here is the list,  http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgot.php?cmte=C00236489&cycle=2012

Pretty long , don't want to paste it here.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2014, 08:15:44 PM »
This article includes a partial list of the Center for American Progress corporate donors.
Who Funds the Far Left? You’ll Be Surprised

I doubt that there is any conservative organization that can boast a remotely comparable list of corporate supporters. The Center for American Progress’s disclosure is a timely reminder that large corporations are not, in general, supporters of free enterprise. Many of them love to partner with government to suppress innovation and competition. Koch Industries stands alone, as far as I know, as a relatively large company that actually supports free enterprise as a matter of principle. Which is why corporatist America, through disreputable organizations like the Center for American Progress, has waged unremitting warfare against Koch.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/12/who-funds-the-far-left-youll-be-surprised.php