Author Topic: Honest Liberals vs Fascist Progressives  (Read 3811 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Honest Liberals vs Fascist Progressives
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2014, 03:24:09 AM »
Hmm
I wouldn't call it inaction. Actually I'm pretty upset with conservatives with how they go about it. Supposedly we're a proactive kind of people but after quite afew bad desicions abit of turtle behaviour is going on.  I wished abit more learning from mistake and continue was going on.

As I inquired before....I need concrete examples to work with, Kimba.  I've given you a plethora of such examples as it relates to fascist/progressive liberals, punctuated by their push for the so-called "Fairness Doctrine"

Speaking of more concrete examples, as the bad news on both the anemic economy, skyrocketing healthcare costs, and complete stagnation of the job market, right on cue, we have intentions, by Democrats of course, to push legislation to make it that much harder to highlight and criticize said abhorrent Domestic & Foreign policy news....

Plan 1  Senate Democrats plan vote to reverse Citizens United decision.  It'll go no where, but again becomes fodder for ignorant voters and to try and motivate their base

Plan 2  Proposed Senate Democrat Legislation to empower an obscure federal agency to begin scouring the Internet, TV and radio for speech it finds "threatening", using its own "judgement" as to what is or isn't threatening, or what is or isn't "acceptable"
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle