Author Topic: Michael Brown Alleged to have robbed convenience store before he was killed  (Read 9351 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
There is no ball
There is no court.

You can check it out, or not, suit yourself.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
It is said that the cop did not know about this alleged cigar theft.

Does this make the film of Michael Brown stealing a box of cigars and roughing up a clerk totally moot?

Or does it impeach his character and  demonstrate the mood he was in that day?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
There is no ball
There is no court.

You can check it out, or not, suit yourself.

Or you can back up your claim with some fact...ANY fact, since I have no need to try and back up your opinion of events.  Until then, I'll just consider you in error, yet again.  Your choice, your bed
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
You can continue standing around like the ignorant jerk you are.

It is par for the course.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
wash....rinse....repeat.  Your reinforcing my point and inability to back up yet another claim of yours is greatly appreciated   
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
The detail that the cop was unaware of the alleged cigar theft was in the morning paper. It seems to be available everywhere.

I see no obligation to spoon feed you. You'd just spit it up anyway.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
The detail that the cop was unaware of the alleged cigar theft was in the morning paper. It seems to be available everywhere.

Then LINK it, from a specific news source, if its "all over the place", like everyone else does here, when they're supporting claims they make.  I have no obligation to back up your opinion of events, that you'd ignore anyways

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Here's how a link works, Professor.  A person makes a claim, (for instance, it appears the DOJ under Holder didn't want the video of the robbery to be shown, I guess for fear it may degrade from the narrative that these fellas were targeted to be harrassed, simply based on their skin color.  Or that it would lessen the victimization of Brown as some nice young black man, just minding his own business).  And then that person provides a link to support that claim.  Otherwise is just some opinion, based on nothing but the say-so of the person making the claim

The link can be when the claim is made, or if asked to provide the source where you're forming your opinion, after the original claim is made.  If you're not sure how to provide a link, anyone of us can take you thru it, fairly easily.  It's no biggie, as I'm not very sharp around computers myself
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 01:32:58 PM by sirs »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I don't play by your stupid rules, sirs. If you doubt what I say, look it up.

Or don't/

Like I care.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
They're not rules, much less my rules, merely suggestion.  It's simpy if you want your word to include some credibility to any claim/accusation you happen to be making, this is what the rest of us do.  By all means, don't...which ironically just keeps reinforcing my point    8)

But you're right about one thing, you definately don't care that your word means squat.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 04:30:36 PM by sirs »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Your word does not mean diddly to me.

You just want to have some hissyfit. Time after time, showing you where you were wrong has served no purpose.

I am not playing your game by your rules.

I am not playing your game at all.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Must have missed the part where I clearly said there are no rules, much less mine.  That knee jerk deflection effort of yours is getting to the point of pathological

So, as I clearly said as well, by all means, don't (back up your own asanine claims.  Keep them just as error-prone as ususally are.  No skin of my debate back)  Thanks for the continued validation of my point, in doing so, btw      8)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Looks like Michael THUG Brown after he robbed the store
was also high on drugs and shot from the front by the police officer.

Unlike what we were told by the race-baiters....
that the poor innocent boy was running away and shot in the back.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/08/18/county-investigation-michael-brown-was-shot-from-the-front-had-marijuana-in-his-system/
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
DEATH TO ALL THUGS!

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked: