Author Topic: Michael Brown Alleged to have robbed convenience store before he was killed  (Read 9345 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Lol
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
maybe because of my san francisco background but does this drug have a history of such behaviour?  i know many officer who off the record said out of the all the drugs use they encounter pot has the least instance of violence if any at all

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
BREAKING REPORT:

Officer Darren Wilson Suffered
"Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket"
During Mike Brown Attack

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
gonna sound racist but one of the issue brought up is black youth tend to be thought of as problem before as a person. but maybe until thier own folks don`t think the same maybe this problem will subside. Al Sharpton Admitted once he get nervous if he`s see`s black teens on the streets.
lets just say I have African-American friend who are much more nervous than me around these kids. just saying their gonnas need to earn that kind of trust.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 06:16:07 PM by kimba1 »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket

This could make it hard to aim.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
   I looked around , this report is lonesome , let us be suspicious of it for a little.

If it is true , some second sources will show up.

http://www.sharecare.com/health/eye-care/what-is-orbital-blowout-fracture
Each eyeball sits inside a boney cavity which protects the eye from injury. This cavity is called the orbit. The walls of the orbit are usually constructed of relatively thin bone which is capable of being fractured causing the wall to collapse ("blows out') into the underlying nasal sinus.This often happens after the eye and orbit are struck by a large solid object such as a fist or a baseball. When the wall of the orbit blows out contents of the orbit can enter the sinus sometimes causing double vision, restrictions in eyeball movement or rarely the whole eyeball disappears into the sinus. Often the patient will notice bleeding from their nose because the blood is coming from the fracured sinus wall. Sometimes infection can developed around the eyeball following a blowout fracture, contaminated from the bacteria in the sinus. Any suspected blowout fracture needs to examined and followed by your eye doctor. Occasionally, a blowout fracture needs surgery to repair the absent boney wall of the orbit but commonly it will repair itself.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
The thing to do about this is wait for the hearings in which all the various tales are assembled.

If I were a betting man, I would say that Darren Wilson's career as a cop is over. Perhaps he might find a job in one of the lesser burgs of Wyoming.

I do not think that a cop in a car threatened by a person on foot to the degree that shooting is necessary. Moving the car would be preferable to killing a citizen.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  Do you think a one eyed man can't be a Cop?

That is exactly the sort of thing that should be decided after hearings.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
His being a one-eyed man has nothing to do with it.

He has been burned. He cannot be useful on Ferguson's police force ever again.

He has become the Peewee Herman of coptown.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Missouri cop was badly beaten
before shooting Michael Brown, says source

"Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun..."

"According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..

"They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that's when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face".

The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman's firearm, resulting in the gun going off although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, "What, you're going to shoot me?"

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.

Wilson suffered a fractured eye socket in the fracas, and was left dazed by the initial confrontation, the source said. He is now "traumatized, scared for his life and his family, injured and terrified" that a grand jury, which began hearing evidence on Wednesday, will "make some kind of example out of him," the source said."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-cop-was-badly-beaten-before-shooting-michael-brown-says-source/

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Pretty stark contrast of what Brown's friend is on record as claiming what happened.  IIRC, the friend, who had just helped Brown rob a local mom & pop kinda store, swears that they were just minding their own business, and this cop just started shooting....for no apparent reason outside that they were apparently black.  So says this "credible" eye witness

Sarcasm aside, so many law enforcement vehicles now have dash cams and many officers are wired with a mic.  I think I read none of that had been implimented by the Fergeson Police Dept before this event.  That would have shed some serious light on what really happened
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I most likely totally wrong but I`m not a fan of wiring up a police officer as a total recording unit. it`ll encourage a police officer to go the letter of the law in his duties meaning less proactive action and more reactive action. ex. an officer may not act on a hunch anymore and only act when it`s much more obvious.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
There needs to be a hearing and a comparison of what all witnesses says about what actually happened.

The police run in a lot more pot smokers, because traces of pot linger in the body for a month or more, and the tests for other drugs do not detect use for nearly so long a time span.  Pot makes people mellow,  the opposite of violent.