Author Topic: XO and friends don't want us to be able to protect ourselves! The Hell With That  (Read 5694 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

One thing the Swiss rarely do is shoot one another.

What?

In spite of having almost universal military training?
In spite of having more guns percapata than the US?
In spite of having lots of privately owned military assault rifles?

In spite of having lots of entirely unregistered guns?

You just gotta be kidding me!

How are the Swiss both peaceful and well armed?

How am I going to get there?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I suggest Swissair.  It is a very interesting country. Either of the boks I recommended were far nmore interesting than anything ever said in this forum about politics, abortion and guns.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
   Being wrong about gun control is tantamount to being wrong about human nature.

You may quote me.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
yeah, whatever.

Human nature is that some people are obsessed over petty crap like owninf more guns than hands and some woman they don't know being deprived of her rights by the government, and poor people they also do not know  being so utterly useless that they should maybe crawl off and starve or freeze to death.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
yeah, whatever.

Human nature is that some people are obsessed over petty crap like owninf more guns than hands

And what's it to you when the facts demonstrate decreased crime and murders at the same time people were buying more guns than they had hands for??

You realize also that some people are so irrationally obsessed with believing they know better than everyone else, and by god, everyone else is going to follow those rules they've decided on, regardless the repercussions.  So blinded by that obsession, that facts, reality, simple economics, and even current laws, are completely ignored.  Be it immigration laws, tax laws, or even simple grammar, as what a comma functions as.  And that's not even human nature....that's blinded ideology
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 05:33:56 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
And you and seriously infected with it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
LOL.....you actually going to try to pull "I know you are, but what am I" crap??

As opposed to those obsessed with their brand of ideology, that they can't wait to place everyone else under, my obsession is purely with freedom and the Constitution that highlights not just those freedoms, but the limits to which the Government can infringe upon them
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  You have to admit that XO is manfully doing the best that he can do.

I admire his bearing up under the disadvantage .

Don't get frustrated that he doesn't see reason and convert, this is quite unlikely, not just for him, us too.

Lets be glad and thankful that he is of generous enough sprit to let us see reason the way he sees it, I learn something now and then from this , even when I can't see his reason as reasonable.

Indeed what easier way do I have to examine the quality of my logic than having it reflected back nits first?

Critics can be good for you.

Thank you XO.

Be Sanguine Sirs.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Point taken