General Category > 3DHS

Yo Lanya....Brass....Tee....

(1/13) > >>

sirs:
Re: GOP Imploding As More and More Details Emerge
« Reply #72 on: Today at 04:58:56 PM »   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maf54: I miss you lots since san diego.
Teen:   ya I cant wait til dc
Maf54:
Teen:   did you pick a night for dinner
Maf54: not yet…but likely Friday
Teen:   ok…ill plan for Friday then
Maf54: that will be fun

These are Im's , edited at that. The headline is misleading. Why would that be?

Anyone ever going to stand up and demonstrate how the Hell the GOP is "circling the wagons", defending what Foley did?, defending blatantly unaccetable behavior?   ???   Or is it going to me more of the same rhetorical condemnations minus any merit?  In other words, completly non-credible rantings by blinded hard left partisans

sirs:
We'll all patiently wait

sirs:
So, apparently credibility means nothing to the likes of Lanya, Tee, or Brass.  That's pretty much what I thought, but it's always nice for the point to be continuously validated & reinforced.  That's cool     8)

Mucho:

--- Quote from: sirs on October 03, 2006, 01:07:09 PM ---So, apparently credibility means nothing to the likes of Lanya, Tee, or Brass.  That's pretty much what I thought, but it's always nice for the point to be continuously validated & reinforced.  That's cool     8)

--- End quote ---

Better be careful, sirs. You are talking to yourself again.

sirs:
Naaa, I'd be talking to all those who read posts here in the saloon, yourself included, though obviously your credibility was non-existant, pretty much from the start.  Thus my question was never posed to you, as it was targeted to those who supposedly have or wish to have their commentary taken seriously

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version