Author Topic: Yo Lanya....Brass....Tee....  (Read 16862 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Yo Lanya....Brass....Tee....
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2006, 05:41:11 AM »
Whenever they are surveyed , felons express a preference for the Democratic party .

http://www.law.stanford.edu/program/centers/scjc/workingpapers/NLeong_06.pdf#search=%22felons%20surveyed%22

When the matter is discussed the party lines generaly break with the Republicans in favor of never allowing Felons to vote and Democrats in favor of reinfranchisment as early as possible.

I am in favor of allowing felons to vote , which makes me an unusual Republican I guess.

If that list of fifty or so Republicans is genuine , can we assume that all the rest of the felons are Democrats?

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2006, 08:31:56 AM »
When you rightwing nuts finally acquire a smattering of logic it will be a moment in human evolution comparable to the apes descending from trees.

And I guess it will be even longer for you leftwing moonbats. Obviously, it takes longer for bats to become human than apes.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 08:52:41 AM by Amianthus »
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2006, 11:03:39 AM »
<<And I guess it will be even longer for you leftwing moonbats. Obviously, it takes longer for bats to become human than apes.>>

Well, let's look into that.

It wasn't any leftwing moonbat that got you mired in the Iraqi quagmire.
It wasn't any leftwing moonbat that turned a half-trillion-dollar surplus into a half-trill deficit.
It wasn't any leftwing moonbat that leaves the US spending more per capita than any other nation in the world on health care and getting less in return than most other industrialized nations
And it isn't leftwing moonbats who want to reserve the right to spy on their own citizens and torture their prisoners.

So I'm not exactly sure what you have in mind when you are talking about "becoming human," but I think the average leftwing moonbat would probably say, "Thanks but no thanks, we're kinda set on evolving in a different direction, a kinda "not-U" direction.  Oooops, sorry, I think I might be boring Amianthus again.  Poor guy needs more adulatory dialogue.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2006, 11:21:57 AM »
It wasn't any leftwing moonbat that leaves the US spending more per capita than any other nation in the world on health care and getting less in return than most other industrialized nations
And it isn't leftwing moonbats who want to reserve the right to spy on their own citizens and torture their prisoners.

Actually, both of those were done by leftwing moonbats.

Oooops, sorry, I think I might be boring Amianthus again.  Poor guy needs more adulatory dialogue.

Yeah, when you repeat the same old things over and over, it's pretty boring. But not for those - like you - with memory problems, eh? Everything is fresh and new again?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)