Author Topic: France experiencing "Islamic-Creep"  (Read 5633 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: France experiencing "Islamic-Creep"
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 09:26:44 AM »
Time for a RACE WAR! 
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 11:19:57 AM »
Time for a RACE WAR!

No it's time to let Islamo immigrants come in to France and
attack whites so that goof-ball leftists say it's time for a RACE WAR!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 11:36:59 AM »
I think I will let the French handle their own problems.

This is an example of an exaggeration typical of the Muslim haters, and again, to the degree it is a problem, it is a FRENCH problem.  The French brought this on themselves when they annexed Algeria and pretended it was a province of France for about 90 years. Most of the people responsible for this are dead by now.

But France is capable of resolving its own problems.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 05:46:47 PM »
so bozo we should never speak or discuss another country
because "they are capable" of handling their own problems?

your aversion to address a topic instead preferring to always change the subject is pathetic

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 06:24:04 PM »
The thing is, you do not know French, have never been to France, and so discussing this with you would be a waste of time.

The French have a democratic system, with many more parties than the US, and the French are perfectly capable of running France. I imagine that they do not actually NEED some know iot all from Dallas telling them that they much panic and expel the Muslims from their country.

I HAVE been to France and DO speak French, and actually, stayed in the 21 Arrondissement in Paris where my ex-girlfriend's retired brother lived. He lived in a fairly small house surrounded by apartment buildings. Most of the tenants in the apartment buildings were Maghrebis, which means "Westerner" in Arabic, since they are from West of Mecca and are actually Tunisians, Algerians and Moroccans. I visited there in 2003. It was in late December and was colder than I have ever been. The Sun went down around 4:30 PM. The buildings were gray and gloomy, with some graffiti in both Arabic and French. We saw a lot of Algerians, who I suppose were Muslims, on the subway. Only a few women were wearing scarves of the Muslim sort, but it was cold and everyone was wearing something on their heads.

I encountered no problems with anyone. One hotel we stayed at was run by a very short Chinese woman, who insisted we pay in advance, which is not the custom in France, where one pays when one leaves. We had couscous in an Algerian restaurant, since my ex girlfriend was a widow and her deceased husband was a pied noir, that is, a European (he was French-Italian) who lived in Algeria, and she insisted that I try the couscous, which is a Moroccan dish made with wheat. It was indeed delicious. The staff in the restaurant were Moroccan, and very attentive.

We flew out of Paris on New Years Eve, 2003. The night before we stayed at the Hotel des Belges, near the Gar de'Est, the railroad station, where we could get to De Gaulle Airport. The Hotel des Belges was not run by Belgians, but by some Turks. There was no heat, and the room was barely above freezing. There were lots of blankets.

I highly recommend France as a really great place to visit. It is not, however, advisable to visit Paris around Christmas because it is very, very cold. Actually 2003 was a record cold year. We also stayed at a country inn owned by her ex-husband's brother and his wife, it was near Pau, in the foothills of the Pyrenees. The Inn was called le Tire-bouchon, which means the Corckscrew. It was in a town so tiny the priest said mass there only once a month. We met Monsieur Le Maire (the mayor) picking up trash that inconsiderate citizens had strewn around the town dumpster. He said he thought they transgressors were swine, but was very friendly.

There were two things people could do in this town in the winter: stay at home and watch TV or go to le Tire-bouchon and smoke and drink. I met a lot of interesting people. There were no Muslims in that part of France.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 06:50:30 PM »
Notice how it always seems to be a "waste of time" to discuss anything with the Professor.....in particular where the other person isn't in lock-step agreement with his position. 
Can't be bothered with backing up claims
Can't be bothered to support his conclusions.
Can't be bothered to provide any links.
.....it's all just a waste of time, because he just knows better, and....its all Bush's fault, Republicans are racist, and Conservatives are simply evil......end of story, declare victory, hit enter.
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 07:36:30 PM »
You seem to be catching on.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 07:46:17 PM »
LOL....I rest my case      8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 11:55:22 PM »
The thing is, you do not know French, have never been to France,..................

No...... but this complaint is not originating with us.  Do you think that this article is so exaggerated that there is not real problem?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 08:42:56 AM »
I believe that the article is grossly exaggerated.

The French are capable of dealing with this: the Muslims are not taking over France, that is absurd.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2014, 01:12:20 PM »
The thing is, you do not know French, have never been to France, and so discussing this with you would be a waste of time.

And you have never been to Libya but we have discussed our involvement in Libya.
You have two sets of rules....
When you want to discuss something you do not come up with these lame-ass illogical arguments.
If every poster would have had to have visited a locale to be able to discuss it, we could hardly discuss anything.
Have you ever been to Israel? Has everyone in 3DHS been to Israel?
Under your crazy logic then we should not discuss Israel and it's huge impact on world events.
One does not need to jump off the top of the Empire State Building to discuss how bad of an idea it is.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2014, 04:07:39 PM »
That tactic has been used many a time before, C.  Ususally applied when there's no logical response to be made, or credible ability to refute the point being made.  Tactic was used in the past by another poster, as it relates to military actions....that if not in the military, one couldn't rationally comment on their actions or tactics.

I could employ the same tactic with healthcare, in that I'm a healthcare professional, intimate with the current goings on with the new healthcare mandates, inefficiency, & bureacracy.  Have I ever proclaimed that anyone else not in the healthcare field, that it would be a waste of time for me to address any issues/questions/criticisms brought up, specific to Obamacare, or even healthcare in general??  Of course not...that'd be a lame & transparent dodge, ..... and they'd be right
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 05:05:48 PM by sirs »

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2014, 05:22:46 PM »
Happening in Great Britain too.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP0XTvuRycY

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2014, 05:58:27 PM »
we stayed at the Hotel des Belges, near the Gar de'Est, the railroad station, where we could get to De Gaulle Airport. The Hotel des Belges was not run by Belgians, but by some Turks. There was no heat, and the room was barely above freezing. There were lots of blankets.

why do you stay in such dumps?

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187147-d3646449-Reviews-Hotel_des_Belges-Paris_Ile_de_France.html