Author Topic: If Ebola was concentrated in Israel Obama would want travel ban on Day One!  (Read 11636 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Which changes nothing to what I just posted.  In fact, it reinforces my point in how illegal immigrants crossing into Mexico from the south are met with a military response, unless they're being streamlined for a quick transition across the country for imminent entry into the U.S.
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Just cross the border and try it yourself or stop blathering about "open borders". You are delusional.

This guy at the 42 second mark answers XO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A22GFs3jxqc
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Unless this shows you striding across the "open border" I am not taking it seriously.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Unless this shows you striding across the "open border" I am not taking it seriously.

yeah we have a closed/secure border and that's why over 20 million illegals are here in the US now.

ha ha....you fail to make logical sense.....reality don't lie.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Yeah, all 20 million of them snuck by since Obama was elected.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
So you concede the millions who have crossed over illegally, despite the claim we have such a supposed "secure border".  Glad we have that cleared up
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
That is what has been done since 2008.
The Republicans are getting exactly what they want: inaction.
Many industries depend on the cheap labor of illegal aliens: construction in particular.
These workers are much easier to deal with if they are illegals. They will not try to unionize, they will not complain to OSHA if asked to perform dangerous work that is prohibited by OSHA or to deal with dangerous chemicals.

If President Obama built a wall 20 feet high armed with sensors, the GOP would complain about the cost. Note that Congress allocates funds for border security, and the President cannot spend more than he is giver foir enforcement,

By preventing any real change, the fatcats that employ the illegals get their compliant cheap labor, tha the GOP gets the votes of the ignorant teabaggers who scream NO AMNESTY every fifteen minutes.

There is no action, because inaction gets the GOP votes from the dunces and cheap labor for agriculture, construction and other poorly paid industries.

You are telling me that Republicans want more illegal immigration?

And that Democrats are busy establishing firm control of the border?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I have no idea how many illegals are here, but it is not as many as 20 million, and most arrived before Obama was elected.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Some Republicans, particularly those that are in agriculture and construction do indeed want illegals. They are cheaper hire and they do not complain.

Most Democrats was a comprehensive reform bill, because most Hispanics are Democrats and have family and friens=ds ate at are here illegally, yes.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
The point being there are millions who are crossing our supposed very secure border.  NO, you never said it was a closed border, so don't try pulling the literal card.  You did say how its so much better enforced, when reality exponentially more folks are crossing it illegally under this President, and his pledge to grant amnesty to so many, than ever crossed it under Bush or Reagan....when, according to you, the border was that much more pourus

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
That is untrue and bullshit and you ought to know it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
That is 100% true and reality and you ought to know it

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Yeah, all 20 million of them snuck by since Obama was elected.

actually there are not as many crossing these days because Obama has done such a crappy job with the economy.

i guess that's the only silver lining of Obama's shit economy....less illegals wanna come now.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Not as many Mexicans, but far more Central Americans....when word got to them of Obama's "promises"

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I am confused SIRS....I thought illegal immigration had dropped a bit...
but these charts seems to paint conflicting pictures
i guess it depends who you ask.
Any way you cut it....it is way way too many...illegal invaders!