Author Topic: If Ebola was concentrated in Israel Obama would want travel ban on Day One!  (Read 11595 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
A little confusing perhaps, but you're right on 2 fronts, 1) what stats you look at, and 2) the economy

The latter definately has caused a decline of illegal Mexican immigrants, though they still pour in.  What is pouring in, in record #'s are all those immigrants that Obama pledged could stay from other countries, if they were supposedly running away from persecution.  Those #'s are soaring...and made worse in that the Mexican government is literally helping them cross their country.

So yea, Illegal Mexican Immigration is down....a little.  Illegal Everything-else immigration is shooting up
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
and made worse in that the Mexican government is literally helping them cross their country.
===============================================================

Literally?

You have no proof of this.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Sure I have.  (now this is the part where I guess I'm supposed to tell you to go look it up.  That is your SOP)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
yeah, the Mexican government is issuing them first class passes on Transportes Chihuahuenses.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
That would again fit under 1) yet again, using extreme hyperbole to deflect from the point being made.  Bravo

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Sure I have.  (now this is the part where I guess I'm supposed to tell you to go look it up.  That is your SOP)

Since I'm actually of the sort that does prefer to back up my opinion/claims with credible facts:

Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and Guatemalan president Otto Perez Molina held a joint press conference in Playas de Catazaja, Mexico, to officially announce an agreement to make it easier for those making the illegal journey to the United States from Central America, to cross into Mexico. The Southern Border Program to Improve Passage, will provide for more border checkpoints along Mexico’s border with Guatemala, and offer more protection and even emergency medical care to those making their way north. The illegal aliens will receive a so-called Regional Visitor’s Card, according to El Universal.

And before the professor tries to ignore the message, and start trying to torpedo the messenger, that would again be an effort to deflect from the facts of the story being provided....unless of course he actually intends to refute these facts with credible facts of his own. (read, not just his opinion of how bogus the web site is supposed to be and simply can't be taken seriously....screeching nanananananana.....you can't make me hear you or listen to you.....nanananananana, with hands over the ears...followed by firmly sticking head in the ground) 

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
So what are you saying, that Obama is derelict because he should have Mexico's president arrested?

I suppose that you are one of those people just terrified by the invasion of swarms of ten year old children on their way to visit their parents.

The reason why Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala have gangs is directly traceable to the clandestine war  fought in support of Fascist governments in those countries by Ronald Stupid FuckingAsshole  Reagan.

My classroom was next door to the Opa Locka Aireport in Miami. The Airforce had a plane leaving every hour to support the nun raping Bishop murdering Arena Party allies of old asshole Reagan. May he and every one of his evil handlers rot in Hell forever.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
So what are you saying, that Obama is derelict because he should have Mexico's president arrested?

DEFLECTION ALERT!!

You were getting all hot under the collar that the Mexican Government would even dream of assisting folks across their border, as in "obviously they don't", with your snarks at me.  Then I demonstrate that in fact they do.  When I back up my claim (unlike some folks), you switch gears so fast, you probably stripped the transmission, into making this into what I think Obama could possibly do to the Mexican President    :o

I'm one of those people that highlights Government ineptitude, hypocrisy, and overt oppression, when it shows its ugly face.  and its not strictly limited to one party.  It has squat to do with 10year olds, and everything to do with the rule of law & Constitution.  So, despite the litany of rationalizations you tried to pull out, the fact remains that yes, the Mexican Government, who militarize their southern border, are actually assisting folks to illegally enter ours.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
YOur ambition in life is to be a Reagan goon.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
It is also true.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Your 99% record of being wrong in your accusations, with near flawless consistency at being unable to back up any accusation you make, outside of your mere opinion, is duly noted     ::)