Author Topic: Are Democrats racist??  (Read 3986 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Are Democrats racist??
« on: November 04, 2014, 01:16:29 PM »
For so long, it was inferred, if not outright accused, that if you didn't support or vote for Obama, it was because of inheirent racism, either blatant or you just didn't know how racist you were.  Couldn't have possibly be because of his policies, his hard core ideology, or even party affiliation.  No, it was because you were just too uncomfortable with the idea of having a Black President

Enter 2014...Democrats running for election, across the country avoiding using his name, avoding campaighing with him, avoiding calling him a good leader, even avoiding disclsoing if they voted for him.  All those Democrats must be racist......right? 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Are Democrats racist??
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 02:52:14 PM »
That has to be the most ignorant rant you have ever made.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 02:59:33 PM »
I realize logic is a hard concept for you to wrap around....but I have faith you'll eventually come to grips with it.

Perhaps you can start by trying to explain the error in the point I'm making, vs the standard deflective snark, that accomplishes nothing, but how little regard you have for debating
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 09:29:17 PM »
Hahahahahaa!

So if a candidate refuses to acknowledge connection with President Obama, can't even confirm that they had voted for the leader of their own party , it is proper to ask them whether their racism is in view?

Hehehehehe...

That is precious.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 11:39:15 PM »
The reason she did not answer the question was because the clip would be used in a negative attack ad. There is no reason to let the opposition tell you what to do.
Any voter with a brain would know that a Democrat voted for the Democratic candidate. Nothing is to be gained by giving the producers of McConnell's attack ads any help.
\

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2014, 01:02:29 AM »
The lack of leadership appears to be thick within the Democrat party.  If one can't manage to answer such a simple question, one has no business leading a state, much less the country.  An "attack ad" only would work, if indeed the source, this being Obama, was being viewed as a huge negative.  She should have said, "Of course I voted for Obama, and here's why.......".  How is that the basis of an attack ad??

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2014, 06:45:19 AM »
The reason she did not answer the question was because the clip would be used in a negative attack ad. There is no reason to let the opposition tell you what to do.
Any voter with a brain would know that a Democrat voted for the Democratic candidate. Nothing is to be gained by giving the producers of McConnell's attack ads any help.
\

If a simple true fact would make a good attack ad, then you have a problem.

Being a total weasel when asked a simple question does not help, how many people do you suppose were mystified by this situation?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 11:14:12 AM »
Zero.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2014, 12:24:40 PM »
That would be in error, since it reinforces the point Plane is making.  Explain again how a true statement makes for an "attack ad"

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2014, 11:50:40 PM »
Zero.

Right.

As a delegate to the Democratic convention ,it is expected and understood that she voted Democratic.

Her refusal was not so much defending her from an attack ad , as it was making her seem to have little respect for the power of  perception that her voters must have.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2014, 02:00:07 AM »
BINGO!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 01:59:50 PM »
Any voter with an IQ of more than a marmoset knows who she voted for. There is no reason to give the mudslinging opposition any more crap for their shitflingers.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 02:08:25 PM »
Any voter with an IQ of more than a marmoset knows who she voted for.

Again, then why all the squishy squirmy inability to answer the damn question??.........unless of course anything connected with Obama and his policies were confirmed as politically toxic, which they were.  That's the only way her answer to the affirmative could have been made into an attack ad.  Plane is dead on....since people knew who she had voted for, she disrespects their very IQ, that you ironically reference

What she should have said is "Yes, of course I voted for Obama, and this is why....  That said, its an irrelevent question to ask me at this time, since he is not running for office.  Let's focus on my record, and what I'm running on"

That would have been a respectful answer, that her target voters could have appreciated, while defusing any potential "attack ad"

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2014, 06:12:15 PM »
It would have made no difference at all.

You would not have voted for her, ever. Guys like Mitch turn you on.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2014, 06:21:25 PM »
It would have made no difference at all.

IT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE IN DEMONSTRATING IF YOUR CANDIDATE IS PRINCPLED AND DEMONSTRATES AN ELEMENT OF LEADERSHIP VS ONE WHO WILL DUCK EVEN THE MOST OBVIOUS OF QUESTIONS, FOR FEAR IT MAY BE MADE TO LOOK POLITICALLY UNSAVORY

Again, this has nothing to do with me, or if I would have voted for her.  And McConnel is the type that would turn you on...all wishy washy, ready to flip flop at the drop of a hat.  He sure as hell wouldn't be my choice for majority leader....but that's irrelvent to the point at hand....a politician unable to answer even the most basic of questions. 

Which begs the question.....is she that moritified at what Obama has done to the country, that she doesn't want to be associated with him....or....is she a racist?