Author Topic: Hey Peee-Low-Cheeee  (Read 4880 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hey Peee-Low-Cheeee
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2014, 01:51:29 PM »
The subject is the CIA.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2014, 08:26:20 PM »
  Honesty on the part of Government agencies?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2014, 09:25:09 PM »
The subject is the CIA.

The subject is who's lying, with actual factual back-up, not just opining, and who's buying it
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2014, 08:48:00 AM »
The CIA lies. We know that , they have been caught at it many times in the past.

They have some cruel sadists and have engaged in cruel, useless sadism and sent us the bill for it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2014, 10:40:50 AM »
Putting aside that I, and a majority of the population polled, have no problem with 95% of what the CIA did to try and gather intel to prevent another 911, the White House and Obama lies.  We know that, and they've been caught repeatedly in the present

They have some racists & have engaged in cruel, useless divisive tactics, and sent us the bill for it
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2014, 01:02:44 PM »
Is it any wonder the Dems lost so bad this past election cycle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2014, 06:15:43 PM »
The CIA is a particular problem .

Rule breaking is in their job description.

Their best work is unknown, the better they do it the less we know about it.

Their well known work is in definition flawed.

So how well are they supervised , close supervision would cripple them, unless their supervisors were even more secretive than they are.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2014, 06:33:18 PM »
While I can agree that "some" tactics were over the line, and that those who have died in custody, something obviously went wrong there, the fact of the matter remains, that "EIT's" WORK.  Its not done because we have an agency of sadists.  Its done because when the not so simply asking doesn't work, it requires a progressive level of stress induced tactics.  Not to mention the predominant majority of the country supports such efforts to prevent another 911 

And the arguement that someone will "just say anything" ignores that if that intel is found to be bogus, the methods are reintroduced, and low & behold, all of a sudden the subsequent intel is found to be credible.  Imagine that.  All forms of safeguards are applied, with emergency medical staff present, if things appear to be going wrong.  No one is maimed, no one is disfigured, no one is mutilated, no one is burned, NOTHING comparable to whatthe likes of AlQeada/Isis do routinely.  Yet there are those who insist we're somehow "symmetrical" to what they do.  Ignorance refined

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2014, 07:57:34 PM »
While I can agree that "some" tactics were over the line,..............

I think it is interesting and important that there is a line.

Is there a line, where is it and why is it?

We put expensive experts on painting a line for this occasion, did they do a poor job of it?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2014, 08:27:47 PM »
The 'line" is physical injury.  The "why" is the potiential for permanent damage, if not death.  Which is why the medical emergency teams, on premises, just in case.  Our worst case scenaro is AlQeada's SOP

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2014, 09:16:45 PM »
  So any amount or quality of stress that leaves the body intact would be allowable?

That not include psychoactive drugs that might make a subject co-operative but leave psychological damage?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2014, 01:34:34 AM »
  So any amount or quality of stress that leaves the body intact would be allowable?

Yes. 

Over a hundred children were murdered today, by Taliban terrorists.  How about the psychological damage all those parents must endure now.  As i said, I have no problem with the tactics that have been referred to as "torture", by our enabling folks on the left.  Yet, we're no where close to the brutality and savagery they're proud to display, on a daily basis.  Though after the events of today, with all those children murdered, I'm starting to lean that way.

But my morals will keep me in check. 
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:28:44 AM by sirs »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2014, 10:18:24 AM »
If we were competing with the Taliban for cruelty, I am sure that the CIA could put those amateurs to shame.  But we are not competing with them for sadism or cruelty.

The bottom line is that the CIA acted in a sadistic  and cruel manner for no demonstrable reason. It is too bad they cannot punish the monsters that were actually responsible: Cheney and Rumsfeld, just to name the worst offenders.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2014, 10:31:27 AM »
If we were competing with the Taliban for cruelty, I am sure that the CIA could put those amateurs to shame.  But we are not competing with them for sadism or cruelty.

The bottom line is that the CIA acted in a sadistic  and cruel manner for no demonstrable reason. It is too bad they cannot punish the monsters that were actually responsible: Cheney and Rumsfeld, just to name the worst offenders.

What punishment is appropriate?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2014, 10:32:07 AM »

Nor are we even coming close, if this were some competition.  The bottom line is the CIA did what they had to do, to try and prevent another 911.  And if terrorists were made to feel bad and/or uncomfortable, I, and a majority of the rest of the country, including a then Feinstein, aren't going to lose any sleep over it