Author Topic: BT , I`ll understand if you suspend me for this.TWO DEAD COPS!! the fuck !!!!!  (Read 15804 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/

thiers a line and it has been crossed. I`ve tried very hard to understand both sides and before this I was thinking that police chief was acting like a douche. but now all bets are off. everything is screwed up . fuck this shit..

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
When you have folks that will consistently disregards the facts of a situation, such as tragic accidents where the victim happened to be black, and push a racist agenda, literally declaring how blacks are being targeted by law enforcement, and you combine that with an ever growing culture of disrespecting authority, this is exactly what's going to happen.  I so agree with you Kimba, yet, until we get a leader, who can rightly reference what's actually happening, vs what certain folks want it to be, not sure what else we can do, outside of better defend ourselves
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
a week earlier the protesters we`re chanting kill cops

after the verdict the father said burn this muther or something similar.

all I gotta say to the protesters good luck whatever the fuck your point is.

I made an observation that was quite sympathetic to them but this totally screwed it. it did not counter what I observed but it overwhelmed any justification. meaning good luck on the next protest.

funny the people of ferguson is now asking for peace .

but hey I could be totally wrong and by Tuesday we all say bygones. it could happen.......

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/protest-leaders-hurry-to-disavow-nypd-slayings/ar-BBh5nHi

Is it time to stop playing this music and get off this bandwagon?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
not confirm but possible another cop killing happened if it`s tied to this .... things are getting tensed right now. of course now I see articles  we need to stop blaming and focus on the original killings.

ha

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
this just popped in my head

not saying it`s what`s happening but thiers a vague precedence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown_(abolitionist)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Gun nuts who decide to execute a bunch of kids are said toe just unbalanced and crazy, but somehow, this guy who was obviously crazy as a loon, somehow needed the Mayor of NY to set him off.

If he was actually after revenge for the choking death of the cigarette seller, he would have sought out the specific cop and killed him. This guy was just nuts.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Gun nuts who decide to execute a bunch of kids are said toe just unbalanced and crazy, but somehow, this guy who was obviously crazy as a loon, somehow needed the Mayor of NY to set him off.

If he was actually after revenge for the choking death of the cigarette seller, he would have sought out the specific cop and killed him. This guy was just nuts.

He was more than nuts, he was primed, and just needed someone to light the fuse.  No, as much as he might have wanted to find that specific person he would have not sought out the specific person, since that would require some form of detective work, which rarely does some nut possess.  He likely crew up hating the police and any other authority figure.  I bet he didn't have a father to raise him.  all he needed was a rationalized excuse to cross the line.  And following the rhetoric that Kimba highlighted, he got the necessary fuse to be lit, by the likes of those who are erroneously proclaiming how the Police don't care about black lives.
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
it`s abit late on why this happens , people should be now acknowledging this is bad and try not to increase the body count on both sides. any bets we`re gonna hear another shooting before x-mas?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I bet we will as well.  The fuse has been lit, and the "environment" is just right.  I'm guessing that the phrase "burn this muther down" is going on in several twisted minds, who have been told that black lives down't matter, and that the police are targeting them

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
don`t like saying this but some of the police are acting more douchier because of this. but that`s what I`m saying about a line that shouldn`t be crossed. this may get real bad.

now I`m talking real gloomy right now but that doesn`t mean I want to be right and totally love been wrong and they all can just say" whoa lets think about what we`re doing now before it gets worst. " I don`t really see bothsides thinking this

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:43:23 AM by kimba1 »

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I misspoke
Michael brown`s father actually said" burn this bitch down'

I was thinking of a phrase from one of my favorite movie instead

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
thiers a line and it has been crossed.

I agree....

Obama, DeBlasio, and the other racebaiters have blood on their hands.
DeBlasio should resign immediately!
I loved it when the NY Cops turned their back on this slimeball as he walked past.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
DeBlasio did not tell anyone to shoot any cops, and he won't be resigning, either.

To suggest that perhaps choking an unarmed man for selling single cigarettes is anti-cop is simply absurd.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
DeBlasio did not tell anyone to shoot any cops, and he won't be resigning, either.

To suggest that perhaps choking an unarmed man for selling single cigarettes is anti-cop is simply absurd.

DeBlasio accused the police in general of being racists and said he warned his son against them, I don't think he ever mentioned making the tax on cigarettes more reasonable he shares the blame with a lot of more anonymous people who have been having fun chanting threats at the police recently.

The authorities in Georgia have a bit of blame to accept also, the shooter was arrested fifteen times for petty crimes while he lived in Georgia. But he was only locked up for two years. Was it impossible to tell how dangerous this guy was? Was there too much reluctance to prosecute ? Was there too little resource for diagnosis and treatment?

I think this guys family tried hard to get him away from the toxic urban environment , but Georgia was not enough, and he went back to the big city to kill and die.