Author Topic: BT , I`ll understand if you suspend me for this.TWO DEAD COPS!! the fuck !!!!!  (Read 15803 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
And yet, with all the gun laws we have, and the extensive restrictions they have in the north east, this fella managed to be carrying a full sized Taurus 9MM, (Beretta look-alike) with 17round magazine capacity.  Now, folks who press that these weapons carry no more than 10, will ignore the fact that this thug not only was illegally carrying the weapon, he only fired 4 rounds at the officers.

In other words, NOTHING that the left had been pushing as it relates to push for added gun control measures, would have stopped this assassination. of these 2 officers.   
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 03:51:36 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
not really sure the word race baiter should be used it might get used in case real racism happen and it`ll get ignored as trivial. you really can`t say it`s not a serious matter . just that the term racist has been incredibly co-oped . somebody recently stated that racisim can only apllied to somebody in power but then I got doubts if I  were to do something negative to someone of color I`ll not be called racist. I`m definitely not somebody of power so how about that factor.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
................ somebody recently stated that racisim can only apllied to somebody in power......................

I have heard that before , I always thought it silly.

A person out of power today might be in power tomorrow and out of power next week.

Does his racism appear and disappear with his level of clout?

Adolf Hitler was a nationalist and a racist  and several other things, that he used to ride from a position of little power to a position of great power.

The KKK rose rapidly , fell and rose again and have fallen even further into ineffectiveness presently, does their present ridiculous level of influence relive them of their racism?  If they manage to rise into major power again it will be because the nation wants some more racism in the future as it wants less presently.

I just would not define racism that way.

If a person uses the categorization of race as a primary means of evaluating people and situation then that person is exhibiting strong racism.

If a person uses race as a secondary or tertiary means of separating and evaluating people and situations then he is exhibiting a weaker form of racism.

The difference is a matter of degree, I think the number of persons that are descendants of Gingus Khan  is interesting  , but I would consider this information less important than the personal history of an individual that I was going to accept as a customer or supplier or employee or employer.

Someone who thought this ancestry more important to know than anything specific to the individual would be exhibiting a strong , unreasoned and I think harmful racism.

Just as unhelpful for an employer as an employee? Perhaps not , the amount of power does influence the outward expression and effect of the racism , all else being (ironically) equal.

This time we are talking about the people of the public and the persons of the police, who is whose servant? On which side would a racist attitude be harmless?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
http://www.goblinscomic.org/10142005/

I have liked this definition of racism for a few years now.

"The category you place this creature in holds more importance to you than the individual creature..."

The reason to call "race-baiting" is that police brutality or police err or poorly trained police is a problem that does not require racism .

Have you heard about the guy in Atlanta who was woken by the police and shot to death in his home? Same race shooting so it is less in the news. That is a media bias.
http://the7thpwr.wordpress.com/accidental-police-shootings/

This is a lot more complex than "us vs them" the police are mostly good guys with an unreasonably tough job. The public is mostly harmless to the police. Most of us are glad that the police are on the job .

But if one in an hundred policemen are stupid , this is a pretty good ratio for human beings , but enough to be a problem because of the authority invested.

If one in ten of the regular public is pretty dim I would not be surprised , but less than three in an hundred of us really needs to be locked up , but who is going to do that if not the police? Can we tolerate having a lot less police working?  That small percentage of people who are serious criminals are an impediment and a danger to us all.

Since the nature of a policeman's job is to respond to trouble , he meets the worst of the public constantly and has to be on guard against us all as he should be against the few who are the worst , because the worst are hidden among the rest of us.

The problem has a demographic aspect, hm?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Anyone with a Black son would do well to warn him not to wise off to the cops. It is good advice to any son, but especially one who is likely to be stereotyped.

DeBlasio said nothing to encourage the nutcase shooter. The shooter had a fight with his girlfriend and shot her in the stomach. At this point, he realized that his life as a free man was over, and he might as well avoid punishment by killing himself. But then, he thought, why go out as just an ordinary woman killer, when he could achieve infamy by taking out a couple of cops and be as well known as Jack the Ripper, Son of Sam, the Zodiac Murderer or some sort of evil legend?

DeBlasio had nothing to do with this gun nut going ape. It is what crazy people do when they arm themselves with guns.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Wow....could a post be more racist and arrogant, all at the same time     :o
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
People can yell legally. It is a free country.

Not that I would ever yell at anyone's funeral.

It is bad manners. Cops shunning the mayor are also bad manners, just less bad.

NYC is not a place noted for good manners.

Breitbart is not a website noted for rational comments. It is the Tawanda Brawley era version of Al Sharpton for rednecks.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Point being made

Xo's head

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Wow
We're now getting into westbroro baptist reality. Not smart. Note due to the medium we're getting our data we are not allowed to assume it's a major portion of either crowds. But sadly thats hardly what effect this progression we're seeing.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Breitbart is not a website noted for rational comments.

The reporter was and interview was from CNN.....
demonization of messenger does not work in this case.
Next?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Next will be more deflection efforts, like proclaiming how the mayor never called on anyone to shoot police officers.....as if that was ever claimed to begin with.  And that there's nothing really behind such funeral protests outside of simply exercising one's free speech

Here's a hint why the officers turned their back on the mayor...he publically implied that police officers are racist.  What street officer and detective is going to be ok with that??  As Thomas Sowell accurately opined, no politician in the country has done more to play the race card against the police and spread the notion that cops are the big problem in minority communities, then the NYC Mayor.  Bad manners my ass
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 01:24:58 PM by sirs »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Wow
We're now getting into westbroro baptist reality. Not smart. Note due to the medium we're getting our data we are not allowed to assume it's a major portion of either crowds. But sadly thats hardly what effect this progression we're seeing.

I agree.

Reports of "crowds" that don't define the size very well make me suspicious too.

In a very large city a small crowd means little.

I would have to guess that most of the people of NYNY don't want to do without their police.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I would have to guess that most of the people of NYNY don't want to do without their police.

Agreed....
and most of these racebaiters, protesters, and complainers....
if they get into trouble
the first phone call they will make is to the police to come save their ass!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
No one wants to abolish the police in NYC.
There, however, a consensus that strangling a guy for selling single cigarettes is not the appropriate punishment. Most people also understand why a father might tell his son to not wise to the cops. I cannot imagine why this is a negative thing.