Author Topic: BT , I`ll understand if you suspend me for this.TWO DEAD COPS!! the fuck !!!!!  (Read 15806 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I think that if any member of anyone's family was choked to death by some cop over a trivial crime, they would seriously pissed and would have a right to be seriously pissed in this case both at the cop and at the grand jury.

Who would think otherwise??    :o.    Anyone who lost a loved one like that would be pissed
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Good For Them!

New York Consequences: NYPD Arrest and Activity Enforcement Drops Dramatically. It appears the New York Police are taking "safety first" seriously. NEW YORK: It's not a slowdown, it's a virtual work stoppage. NYPD traffic tickets and summonses for minor offenses have dropped off by a staggering 94 percent following the execution of two cops, as officers feel betrayed by the mayor and fear for their safety, The Post has learned.

[e-mail]
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Yeah, right. The Mayor gives a perfectly logical speech to his son and made it public, so the cops stop doing their jobs.

It seems that the cops are bigger assholes than DeBlasio warned his son about.

What a bunch of slackers.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
The cost of  erroneously trying to paintbrush your police force as racist.  Nothing logical about his speech, outside of asanine political correctness coming home to roost
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
The NYPD is not "my police force". I do not live there I pay no taxes there. They might as well be in Helsinki, Guam or Sebastapol.

They are, however acting like stupid, spoiled brats with minimal reasoning powers. Anyone can see this.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
The NYPD is not "my police force". I do not live there I pay no taxes there. They might as well be in Helsinki, Guam or Sebastapol.

Do you really just not get it?

Is it not contextually obvious that SIRS is referring to De Blasio painting HIS police force as racist?

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Folks that have a rational grasp of linguistics would.  Those who have a pathologic inability to focus on the point being made,  not so much.    :-\

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
De Blasio was simply warning his son that he needed to act respectful of the police, any police, since it is a well-known fact that the police have among their numbers officers who will kill you if you do not comply.
The proof of this is the guy who was killed for selling loose cigarettes. Or disobeying the officer who strangled him to death.

Wouldn't you tell your son not to resist arrest? Wouldn't anyone? 

These cops are acting like assholes.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
No, he wasn't.  He made it clear in his ongoing inferrences, that HIS police force was a bunch of racists. It had squat to do with being respectful, since he was referring to his son's skin color, not about being respectful to a policeman's instructions, in general

The mahor is acting like an A-hole