Author Topic: Gutless Walker refuses to say what he thinks of Evolution  (Read 1220 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Gutless Walker refuses to say what he thinks of Evolution
« on: February 17, 2015, 11:53:26 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt5g-xawEh8

A man of high intellect and convictions! NOT!
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Gutless Walker refuses to say what he thinks of Evolution
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 12:20:03 AM »
  I like this.

It should not be the job of the government to tell science what is scientific.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 07:58:31 AM »
No one was asking this dolt to proselytize, fer Christs sake.

The issue is "Are you at least intelligent enough to recognize science as a valid method of learning knowledge?"

When Lockheed comes to you with a bazillion dollar weapon, are you just going to take their advertising as true and piss away out taxes on that?

There is NOTHING to like about an asshole that dodges simple, logical questions.

Scott Walker is such an asshole.

No one was asking him to "explain science to scientists".

The British reporter had obviously heard of the neanderthal beliefs of tea party loons, and wanted to see if Walker was one of them. Walker at least realized that saying that actually claiming that he accepted what is accepted as science FACT by pretty much the entire educated world might just lose him some votes to even more trogloditic teabaggers like Huckabee, Santorum and  probably some others, so he  decided to play dumb.

Evolution is part of any secondary school curriculum. He was not asked to explain it. He took it like Dolly Parton takes questions about her bra size.
The reporter was successful in demonstrating how doltish some American Republican primary voters are thought to be by their candidates, and how gutless Republican politicians are in demonstrating their educational acumen.

No person who does not have a good knowledge of science should be president of anything. There are many decisions a president must make and he must know enough to understand his advisers, lobbyists, and experts. 

Sara Palin demonstrated her incompetence when she revealed that she thought Putin actually flew over Alaska when visiting the US, not knowing that there were two Koreas, and thinking that Africa was a single nation. The British got a lot of chuckles out of her.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 11:51:07 AM by Xavier_Onassis »

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 01:12:25 PM »
There is NOTHING to like about an asshole that dodges simple, logical questions.

Sara Palin demonstrated her incompetence when she revealed that she thought Putin actually flew over Alaska when visiting the US, not knowing that there were two Koreas, and thinking that Africa was a single nation. The British got a lot of chuckles out of her.

But Obama gaffes/stupid statements are not signs of incompetence! Ha Ha Ha  ::)

"I've now been in 57 states-I think one left to go."

During a trip to London's Westminster Abbey, President Obama signed the guest book and dated it 24 May 2008.   
Oops.   It was 2011.

In April 2009, on one of his many foreign trips, President Obama mused,
"I don't know what the term is in Austrian" for "wheeling and dealing."   
Oops, Mr. President.  There is no Austrian language.

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed."
on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people.

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes --
and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."
--making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009
(Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 01:15:04 PM »
OUCH      ;D
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 01:26:31 PM »
Actually, German is only one of several languages spoken in Austria:

German

German is the national official language and constitutes a lingua franca and de facto second language: most Austrians other than (mostly rural) seniors are able to speak it. It is the language used in media, in schools, and formal announcements. The variety of German used, Austrian German is partially influenced by Austro-Bavarian and uses many "Germanized" words and expressions deriving from it.
High Alemannic German speaking areas marked in yellow, including part of the Austrian state of Vorarlberg (Switzerland).
Alemannic

Alemannic is spoken in Vorarlberg. Vorarlberg uses a High Alemannic, the same dialect group as that spoken in Northern Switzerland (outside Basel) and parts of southern Alsace, France. To most Germans and Austrians outside of Vorarlberg it is very difficult to understand, as it is more similar to Swiss German, with many grammatical and pronunciation differences.
Austro-Bavarian

The main native language of Austria outside Vorarlberg is Austro-Bavarian, which is spoken using many different dialects. The northern parts of Austria (including Vienna, the capital) speak Central Austro-Bavarian dialects and the southern parts Southern Austro-Bavarian dialects. Austro-Bavarian differs heavily from high German, making it hard for German speakers of different regions to understand the native population.
Minority languages

A number of minority languages are spoken in Austria, some of which have official status.
Serbian

Serbian is the second largest minority language, with usage by 2.2% of the population.[1]
Turkish

Turkish is the largest minority language, in a situation mirroring that of Germany, spoken by some 2.3% of the population.
Burgenland Croatian

Burgenland Croatian, an official language in Burgenland, is spoken by 2.5% of Austrians, and Burgenland Croats are recognized as a minority and have enjoyed special rights following the Austrian State Treaty (Staatsvertrag) of 1955.
Hungarian-speaking areas in Europe, including a portion of the Austrian province of Burgenland.
Hungarian

While little spoken today, Hungarian has traditionally held an important position in Austria (or, more correctly, Austria-Hungary). Today, Hungarian is spoken by around 20,000 people (0.05% of the Austrian population) in Burgenland.
Slovene

Slovene, an official language in Carinthia, is spoken by 0.3% of Austrians. Carinthian Slovenes are recognized as a minority and have enjoyed special rights following the Austrian State Treaty (Staatsvertrag) of 1955.

===================================
But, see, nothing about Obama is in any way relevant to this conversation, because Walker, who has held no national office, is not running against Obama. Walker is a gutless sumbitch who will not even recognize that evolution is recognized by any educated problem, because he wants the votes of the uneducated fundie fools, America's answer to Muslim fundamentalists.

But none of this matters, because the big money boys will choose Jebbie or several others before they would consider a gutless dunce like Walker.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 01:32:29 PM »
Be honest...
You just dont like Governor Walker because he has repeatedly kicked your "F-ing" ass!

(ps: dr literal when I say "your" I refer to the Left)
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 02:47:19 PM »
Well,  Walker has not even been a minor annoyance to me, and I am confident that he never will be.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 04:49:03 PM »
....and given your track record of proclamations, bodes well for me and the rest the country
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2015, 07:49:01 PM »
Yeah, and you were rooting for that Pizza baron.  And then that zany Mormon.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2015, 08:21:34 PM »
You're going to have to clarify your comments.  "rooting" and "predicting" are 2 completely different animals

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2015, 09:22:05 PM »
At the time, it seemed that you were both rooting for and predicting victory for Herman Cain and his Nine Nine Nine plan.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 09:46:54 PM »
At the time, it seemed that you were both rooting for and predicting victory for Herman Cain and his Nine Nine Nine plan.

That was me , Herman Cain was always my favorite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain

This is the best educated and most appropriately educated candidate that has been offered to the electorate at all for a generation.

This is the only candidate I had hope would surpass Ronald Reagan in leadership ability.

I do not hold with not taking him seriously just because he is black , and shame to all who do.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2015, 12:33:06 AM »

At the time, you'd a been wrong.  I had no prediction what so ever, outside of an expected GOP win

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2015, 01:56:42 AM »
You expected a generic Republican to be elected  (or perhaps selected) president.

Cain's knowledge of foreign affairs was hardly up to the task. Cain was not up the task of  overriding Mrs Cain. He may have been great at peddling for  a minor Pizza chain, but his campaign ended with the loud crack of a pussywhip.

Come on, Herman, that's enough now, you've had your fun.

Even The Donald was not so cowed by a whole team of wives.