Author Topic: Can we expect comparable commentary?  (Read 11870 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Can we expect comparable commentary?
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 03:23:10 PM »
They obviously dont.

They are not the subject of the conversation. You and Olbermann are.

And while we are at it, do you think Bush and or Cheney have expressed as much hate towards you as you have expressed towards them, and if so could you provide examples?

Mucho

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 03:42:59 PM »
They obviously dont.

They are not the subject of the conversation. You and Olbermann are.

And while we are at it, do you think Bush and or Cheney have expressed as much hate towards you as you have expressed towards them, and if so could you provide examples?

You know that isnt a fair question (not that that ever bothered you before). Bush & Cheney dont even know I exist , but I am totally aware of their evil existence. Those two losers have had an effect on me as a middle class American whose livelihood was lessened by their greedy & idiotic pandering to large , global corporation ie manufacturing is nearly gone from US and that is what my field of over 30 years revolves around.

There are innumerable other examples of the Bushidiot's hate of the middle class .

http://www.google.com/search?ie=utf8&oe=utf8&q=Bush+hates+the+middle+class

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 03:56:57 PM »
Those two losers have had an effect on me as a middle class American whose livelihood was lessened by their greedy & idiotic pandering to large , global corporation ie manufacturing is nearly gone from US and that is what my field of over 30 years revolves around.

I think outsourcing of manufacturing has as much to do with Bush as it does with me or you.

When you think about it - outsourcing manufacturing , exporting pollution, if you will, has more to do with the environmental movement than it does with any overt govt policy.

Adaptation is key to the survival of the species. Sounds like you are having difficulty evolving.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 05:10:33 PM »
Those two losers have had an effect on me as a middle class American whose livelihood was lessened by their greedy & idiotic pandering to large , global corporation ie manufacturing is nearly gone from US and that is what my field of over 30 years revolves around.

You told us that you were getting rich from suckering upper class right wing loonies.

Is that not true?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Mucho

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2007, 05:20:50 PM »

I think outsourcing of manufacturing has as much to do with Bush as it does with me or you.

When you think about it - outsourcing manufacturing , exporting pollution, if you will, has more to do with the environmental movement than it does with any overt govt policy.

Adaptation is key to the survival of the species. Sounds like you are having difficulty evolving.

Do you really believe these moronic lies you keep regurgitating?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2007, 05:27:32 PM »

A case could easily be made for outsourcing being a by product of the environmental movement.

A case could hardly be made for the majority of your positions.

Which is probably why you don't even attempt to do so.

Mucho

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2007, 05:33:14 PM »

A case could easily be made for outsourcing being a by product of the environmental movement.

A case could hardly be made for the majority of your positions.

Which is probably why you don't even attempt to do so.

Because it would fall on deaf ears with you loonies anyway.
I have supported most of my assertions either with fact or considered opinions and you prefer to ignore the facts and attack the sources instead of making any real case for your shallow  & empty repeating of radio & TV talking heads.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2007, 05:38:37 PM »
I have supported most of my assertions either with fact or considered opinions and you prefer to ignore the facts and attack the sources instead of making any real case for your shallow  & empty repeating of radio & TV talking heads.

I guess somewhere in between the bile and insults you might have slipped something closely resembling the truth into the mix. Perhaps it was just lost in the clutter. They say presentation is important. What say you?

Mucho

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2007, 09:09:11 PM »

I guess somewhere in between the bile and insults you might have slipped something closely resembling the truth into the mix. Perhaps it was just lost in the clutter. They say presentation is important. What say you?

You have always mistaken my honesty for insults. I say what I really think of the stupidity , greed and incompetence that define the Bush right .

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2007, 09:21:11 PM »
So honesty is now defined as flinging feces without providing documentation for those same charges.

For example you say the Bush right is stupid, greedy and incompetent.

Could you give an example of my greed? or Planes? or Sirs?

The same goes for incompetence and stupidity.

Don't you think it fair to back up your charges?

If they are true it shouldn't be hard to prove. If they are false then you aren't being honest.

Back to you.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 12:19:20 AM »
"bombastic truth".

Hehehehehehehehehe

Mucho

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2007, 12:42:25 PM »
So honesty is now defined as flinging feces without providing documentation for those same charges.

For example you say the Bush right is stupid, greedy and incompetent.

Could you give an example of my greed? or Planes? or Sirs?

The same goes for incompetence and stupidity.

Don't you think it fair to back up your charges?

If they are true it shouldn't be hard to prove. If they are false then you aren't being honest.

Back to you.

It isnt the least bit difficult to prove:
1) Greed - The only thing you really care about is tax-cuts on whatever pittance you might have
2) Incompetence- You vote & support incompetents in high office- Bush , Cheney, ad infinitum
3) Stupidity - You continue to support a war(in Iraq) that is proven to be based on lies and a lost cause. AND you even are so stupid as to deny that there were lies which is clear to nearly everyone else in the world now.

There is no need to single out each of you because you are all lockstep in your greedy, incompetent stupidity. Not even a penny worth of difference.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2007, 01:00:03 PM »
I don't see the tax issue as revolving around greed. I see it revolving around fairness and the proper role of the federal government.

I don't see the current administration as incompetent. I see them as dealing with national issues in good faith and with good effort.

And i don't think the war in Iraq is stupid, nor do i consider myself stupid for supporting it. It makes perfect sense to for us to expend energy in trying to help build a more stable middle east.

Mucho

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2007, 03:35:23 PM »
I don't see the tax issue as revolving around greed. I see it revolving around fairness and the proper role of the federal government.

I don't see the current administration as incompetent. I see them as dealing with national issues in good faith and with good effort.

And i don't think the war in Iraq is stupid, nor do i consider myself stupid for supporting it. It makes perfect sense to for us to expend energy in trying to help build a more stable middle east.

As you RW nutcases like to say: "thank you for making my point"

Fairness my ass, you want to keep all your loot and rip folks off for more

The current Admin has bankrupted our moral and mon etary treasure

If this fucked war is l bringing stability , I hate to see your idea of chaos.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2007, 04:00:54 PM »
Fairness my ass, you want to keep all your loot and rip folks off for more

Might want to keep our loot, bu you and your ilk are the ones wanting to separate others from theirs.