Author Topic: Great Question......coming out of MSNBC even  (Read 7238 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Great Question......coming out of MSNBC even
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2015, 01:14:09 PM »
Juniorbush certainly did use propaganda to get Congress to approve of his stupid war.

As you recall, I opposed it from the start. I knew Juniorbush was lying.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2015, 01:18:57 PM »
Problem is you have no facts to support the bonehead opinion that Bush knew there were no WMD, but took us to war, anyways.  But cudos on the misdirection.  I practically pulled a muscle in my neck watching that lurch from Yemen to blaming bush for Iraq
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2015, 03:33:24 PM »
I was hoping for that pulled muscle in your head.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2015, 04:12:33 PM »
You'll have to be more specific with your tangent efforts.  There are many muscles "in the head".  Want to guess which is the weakest muscle in the head?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2015, 08:35:12 PM »
How would one prove that the world is a safer place with Reagan, Bush or Bush type policies than with Carter , Clinton Obama or Clinton type policies?

With observation of results , that is how.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2015, 01:13:48 PM »
Juniorbush mongered a couple of wars with no plans as to how to end them.

Carter brokered a deal between Egypt and Israel, which has prevented war between the two for over 36 years.

The first Bush manipulated Saddam into invading Kuwait, and then the country made a bundle by billing the rest of the world for the cost.

Reagan saved us from being invaded by Nicaragua and Grenada.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2015, 02:16:35 PM »
Putting aside how wrong you are in your conclusions, I just love this amazing power you bestow upon the supposed idiot Bush's

So, figure out what the weakest muscle in the head is?  Here's a hint...it has nothing to do with sirs specifically

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2015, 10:27:16 AM »
It was a propaganda war, of course, After 9-11, the entire country wanted REVENGE and of course most people were so damned stupid that they thought that all Muslims were the same.  The politicians that voted to give Juniorbush authority  did so to avoid being accused by a majority of numbskulls of being allies of  the 9-11 conspiracy.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2015, 10:42:40 AM »
See....that's the left's reckless go-to swipe at Bush and those who supported the war.....that it was a war against "all" Muslims.  That's just another demonstration of using hyperbole, then shooting down the hyperbole.  Just like the gun issue, just like the race issue.  Apparently it doesn't matter how many times it was made painfully clear that it was, and still is, a war against radical Islam  Naa it was just one big massive conspiracy, led by the idiot Bush, who although knew Saddam had no WMD (apparently no facts necessary in proving that), was able to convince nearly every other intelligence agency across the globe, that he did (and again, no facts to back that up either)

It really is amazing this alternate reality you've concocted.  I see you gave up on the weakest head muscle, as well.  Probably a good thing

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2015, 12:54:12 PM »
According to polls, a majority of the people who supported the Iraq invasion thought it was needed to punish Saddam for 9-11.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2015, 01:17:27 PM »
Irrelevent. 
a) Saddam doesn't equate to a war on all Muslims, which is what you and your brethren anti-Bush leftists keep trying to erroneously claim
b) I'm one of those that supported the Iraq invasion, and it was made abundantly clear that Saddam had nothing to do with 911.  We went into Iraq, specifically to squelch any possibility that any of his WMD (which nearly the entire global intel community concluded he still had, and nearly every Democrat believed he had as well) might possibly fall into the hands of those who DID attack us on 911

c) and you have not one shred of evidence to support the ongoing asinine accusation that Bush knew he had no WMD, but took us to war on that position that he did

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2015, 06:06:13 PM »
According to polls, a majority of the people who supported the Iraq invasion thought it was needed to punish Saddam for 9-11.

I never thought so, but I seldom see a poll that has exactly what I do think as one of the choices.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2015, 08:25:46 PM »
Juniorbush wanted to depose Saddam even before 9-11 and so did Cheney. Both of them stated this. They used 9-11 and the outrage it stimulated as a way of getting approval.

The fact is, and I said it right here in 2003, that Saddam was no threat to any American living in the US.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2015, 09:50:14 PM »
Juniorbush wanted to depose Saddam even before 9-11 and so did Cheney. Both of them stated this. They used 9-11 and the outrage it stimulated as a way of getting approval.

The fact is, and I said it right here in 2003, that Saddam was no threat to any American living in the US.

Saddam might still be alive , if he had also said so.

It would have been foolish in the extreme to have turned our back on Saddam and placed full attention on Afghanistan.

It does not require WMD to place a knife in a back,

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2015, 10:44:43 PM »
The Canadians would not touch this, neither would a lot of the allies that supported the first Iraq War.

It was not that other supported this at all: they did not want to go up against the US, which has a lot of dirty tricks up its sleeve.

Iraq was no threat to the US. The invasion was poorly managed and there was no objective beyond removing Saddam.

Vietname was an act of team stupidity. This war with Iraq was due to the stupidity of three main warmongering dolts: Cheney Rumsfeld and Juniorbush.