Author Topic: Hillary & $$$  (Read 11849 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hillary & $$$
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 07:56:17 PM »
No one gives a teensy turd about Travelgate or Benghazi.

Because its a Democrat....and more importantly its Hillary.  Now, if it were a Republican, or someone like Walker, "everyone" would be having a turd. 

Your version of what "people want" is far different than the people I know, who want to take better care of themselves, who believe they are far better stewards of their hard earned $'s, than the Government, who also want quaility healthcare, without the Government making it more expensive and of less quality, and who are proud to be an American, not because of all the perks they're promised, but because of the freedoms this country provides, compared to so many others.  That includes the freedom of Religion.  No one is shoving anything down anyone's throat....except of course well intentioned Democrat "visionaries"

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2015, 08:20:54 PM »
Walker is a union busting asshole. You want to shove your religion's views of abortion down everyone's throats.  And medical care is not the sort of service where people can get a guaranteed proce on procedures and shop around. The free market works for carrots and gasoline but not for medical care because of its complicated nature.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2015, 08:32:26 PM »
A) I can find just the same amount of derogatories to throw at Hillary...and then some

B) Regarding the life of an unborn child, MY RELIGION HAS NOTHING TO DO with the goal of defending the life of an innocent    >:(

C) I work in healthcare.  It is IMPOSSIBLE to ration a service and expect the quality to go anywhere, but DOWN.  That's EXACTLY what's happening with our healthcare, as EVERYONE gets worse and worse service, at higher and higher costs applied to the middle and upper classes that have to pay for it.  The upper class can afford it, the middle class, like myself are getting royally shafted
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2015, 08:34:51 PM »
It is rationed by price. If you do not have the dough, you stay sick or die.

Insurance is the only way to cover medical needs not yet known, and universal insurance is the only way to do it for everyone.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2015, 08:54:46 PM »
It is rationed by price.

In a Government controlled system, yea.  Which is why the quality gets screwed.

If you do not have the dough, you stay sick or die.

Or you get a job that provides healthcare insurance
Or you earn enough to purchase your own healthcare insurance

There is no right to someone else's service...period  There is no right to healthcare coverage...period.  What Government CAN do, is to come up with legislation to help those with pre-existing conditions.  But blanket healthcare to everyone is a recipe for skyrocketing healthcare costs/premiums, and degrading quality of care.  That's not just a rant, that's factually backed up by places like England & Canada, and I'm now witness to the horrible repercussions of Obamination care as well

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2015, 12:47:06 AM »
People who do not want you to know they have purchased a politician do not come right out and say it.
Every once in a while, it is so blatant everyone knows. Newt Gingrich was purchased by Sheldon Adelson.

No one gives a teensy turd about Travelgate or Benghazi.  People want a peaceful country that provides decent healthcare for its citizens and does not shove religion down everyone's throat.  There is no indication whatever that the GOP wants more than more tax cuts for the rich and more more more guns weapons and war.

Do people care that graft from sources foreign and domestic have made Bill and Hillary go from penniless to the top one percent of the top one percent in income for the time since they were elected?

I know that Boss Tweed claimed that he only took honest graft , perhaps this could be Hillarys slogan too?

The top one percent of earners starts at approximately $300,000 per year, if Billary makes more than this in a month , does Hillary gain credibility to berate the CEO's of America for making too high a multiple of the average workers salary?

Frankly I do not mind Hillary being rich, I dislike her for other reasons . I do mind her insulting the intelligence of the common man and asking to be our champion as she promises to attack her own class .

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2015, 09:25:52 AM »
I am pretty sure that Hillary is a better leader than the Republican't buffoons lined up against her. They are all clueless, except for their ambitions and their desire to cut taxes for the rich.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2015, 10:29:39 AM »
...so of course, ends justify the means.  Hypocrisy reigns supreme for the left, as Hillary gets a complete pass for everything the GOP is supposedly condemned for

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2015, 11:56:20 AM »
I bet that all 19 of the Republican'ts who want to lead this country have a plan to cut taxes, and a goodly number of then actually believe that cutting taxes always raises revenues as per the Theory of the Sacred Laffer Curve Cocktail Napkin.

And all of them no doubt disagrees with whatever Obama does about Yemen, though it would be expecting far too much for them to have a coherent policy about Yemen related to policy.

Problem is there are three factions in Yemen: (1) the Sunni faction, that is on Al Qaeda's side, supported by those eternal pals of democracy, the Saudis. (2) The Shia faction, supported by Hezbollah and their pals, the Iranians and (3) The Houthis, another Shiite group that includes in its motto, 'Death to America, Death to Israel'.

The fourth group, the Democracy-loving, diversity- supporting, pro Israeli, pro American Yemenis, alas, does not exist.

The end quite often justifies the means:  if I wish to get rich in the stock market, this justifies the means, which is to put money in the stock market. The means of heating a large pan of it is easily justified by the fried chicken that results from this action. Every politician must raise money to run, because we have unlimited primaries and no public funding. The means to get elected is raising that money. Poor John Boulton is not taken seriously, even though he really wants to be president, but very few will give him money, no matter what he promises. He will therefore never attain his end, no matter how corrupt he is willing to be.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2015, 01:04:06 PM »
I bet that all 19 of the Republican'ts who want to lead this country have a plan to cut taxes, and a goodly number of then actually believe that cutting taxes always raises revenues

Hate that reality thing, don't you.  When there's a policy that actually provides MORE money to working Americans, stimulates job growth, and creates the enviroment for more jobs, which in turn generates more revenue for the Fed, of course that's a fantastic idea.  And before you try Dr Deflection, its not about abolishing taxes either.

And all of them no doubt disagrees with whatever Obama does about Yemen, though it would be expecting far too much for them to have a coherent policy about Yemen related to policy.

I have no idea what any of their positions are regarding Yemen.  What I do know is that Obama declared Yemen is "success story", as it relates to foreign policy.  And when you combine that "succcess" to what's happened all across the Middle East, capped by the latest greatest blunder of the Iranian understanding of a concept of an arrangement to a framework, under Obama's policy, and Hillary's direction of that policy, no amount of qat is going to fool this country's electorate

The end quite often justifies the means

There you go.  So, every time you try and lay some accusation as to supposed nefarious campaign shenanigans by anyone else outside of Democrats, just remember to hit that "yes, I'm a hypocrite" button, and be be proud of it, and Hillary's record of corruption, from Travelgate, to Benghazi, to e-mailgate.....because of course, her becoming President justifies any and all means.....right?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:52:05 PM by sirs »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2015, 01:41:24 PM »
There is no way that Yemen will ever be a success story. No American president could ever affect the politics of Yemen significantly enough to change much of anything in Yemen. I think he was referring to the situation in which the former president Abdullah Salah, agreed to step down in return for immunity to be replaced by his VP,  a guy named Hadi, in order to prevent a major bloody battle. This was accomplished and a battle was avoided. But of course, there are four factions fighting in Yemen now, and the Saudis have knocked out the utilities in a dry country where it is very hot and agriculture depends on pumping groundwater.

It is not fair to claim that Obama said that he had solved all of Yemen's problems forever and then failed at it. You know nothing about Yemen., you are just regurgitating rightwing crapola that provides a continuous stream of Obamahating negativity

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2015, 01:54:56 PM »
There is no way that Yemen will ever be a success story.

And yet, THAT's what Obama was touting, as an example of his foreign policy success.  So, was he lying??

Nor did I claim he said he was going to solve all their problems either, Dr. Deflection    ::)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2015, 03:33:23 PM »
What he said was valid in the context that he said it when he said it.

If I have $20 three days ago, and spent $10 today, and it is revealed that I have $10 today, I was not lying three days ago, even though I no longer have $20.

You do not understand the word "lying".

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2015, 04:04:27 PM »
Oh, I understand lying very well.  Something along the lines of "If you like your insurance, you can keep it...period.  If you like your Dr, you can keep them....period"

Nor am I saying that Obama is lying about Yemen.  YOU seem to be the one implying that with your proclamation that it could have never been a foreign policy success, despite Obama's claims that it was

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2015, 06:44:22 PM »
The Washington Examiner reports, “Twenty-two of the 37 corporations nominated for a prestigious State Department award — and six of the eight ultimate winners — while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State were also donors to the Clinton family foundation.”

The New York Times has a report about the State Department’s decision to approve the sale of Uranium mines to a Russian company that donated $2.35 million to the Clinton Global Initiative, and that a Russian investment bank promoting the deal paid Bill $500,000 for a speech in Moscow

Reuters reports, “Hillary Clinton's family's charities are refiling at least five annual tax returns after a Reuters review found errors in how they reported donations from governments, and said they may audit other Clinton Foundation returns in case of other errors.”

The Washington Post reports that Bill Clinton has received $26 million in speaking fees from entities that also donated to the Clinton Global Initiative

The Obama administration wanted Hillary Clinton to use official government email. She didn’t.
The Obama administration also demanded that the Clinton Foundation disclose all its donors while she served as Secretary of State. It didn’t comply with that request, either.

The Clintons’ charitable initiatives were a kind of quasi-government run by themselves, which was staffed by their own loyalists and made up the rules as it went along.  And yet Senator Reid was going apesnot with the accusation that then candidate Romney didn't pay his taxes.  I think its a safe bet that Reid won't bend 1 vocal cord on this.  He's of the same professorial mindset that the ends justify the means...lying, making false accusations, taking in whatever monies you can, from wherever you can, from whomever you can, because we can't have those evil Republicans in charge