Author Topic: Gonna sound racist,maybe I am but figure why CVS burned down  (Read 2247 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
As a chinese who knows alittle how chinese are treated globally. I knew when tensions are at the breaking point the chinese merchants tends to get attacked. Low and behold it happened in Baltimore but the media seems to not give it coversge. But the CVS got burnt down and i figure out whats the tie-in. It's a major business with no nonesense rules very much lilke how businesses SHOULD be run. This is where i'll be called racist. My knowledge of slums is tha the people have a hard time dealing with a strict rules. So places that won't bend the rules and give break will get on thier shit list. They will still buy thier products since thier the only game in town will never care fore them. Im pretty sure the black owned businesses is  just as harsh if not harsher but gets a racial pass.

These are the friends i know in similiar situations. They believe any loan they takes expires and they don't need to pay it back. So basically borrow means getting anything for free. They believe all businesses can afford to give anything for free.

Can anyone here believe that CVS would give any product a away thinking that person will pay it back later.

Now you can rain hate on me for thinking bad thoughts

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: Gonna sound racist,maybe I am but figure why CVS burned down
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 02:32:56 PM »
As a chinese who knows alittle how chinese are treated...
My knowledge of slums is tha the people have a hard time dealing with a strict rules.
So places that won't bend the rules and give break will get on thier shit list.

That's one of the main reasons certain people have the cops on "their shit list".
They don't like strict rules.

The media has their story-line they want to play,
but the fact is most blacks are not thugs and most cops are not racist a-holes.

I get pulled over for speeding....why would I hate the cop?
It was me in control of my gas pedal...it was me breaking the speed limit.
Some people have a tough time looking in the mirror and always want to blame someone else.

They believe any loan they takes expires and they don't need to pay it back.
So basically borrow means getting anything for free.
They believe all businesses can afford to give anything for free.

They've been taught by parents and liberals a sense of victim-hood entitlement.
So yeah Kimba you're right...

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 03:19:48 PM »
You can't blame liberal on this one. I did not base this entirely on u.s. data. This is a global behavioral situation. The victim hood thing is local. Meaning american thugs are wimpy

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 03:45:45 PM »
You can't blame liberal on this one.

we'll....I suppose we will "agree to disagree"
i think liberals foster a sense of entitlement ...a sense of "free goodies"
I think liberals foster racial tensions/racial divisions
I think liberals foster a bogus anti-business..."business is bad" mentality
and they foster a "sensationalize bad cops" campaign
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 03:55:08 PM »
I think you can (blame this on liberals), Kimba.  You don't see any conservatives pushing an entitlement mindset, or that all problems in life are due to someone else.  When you get that pervasive mindset pushed, as early as public grade-school, and reinforced not just in the upper and undergraduate grades, but by the MSM pudits, that after enough repetition, without a significant countering board, outside of conservative talk radio, folks in those heavily liberal dominated areas, are going to adopt such a mindest of entitlement and victim-hood. 

You get folks who think they don't have to abide by police orders.  You get women who think that tax payers owe them for having children out of wedlock, because heaven forbid, its not their fault that they're having children they can't support.  And the more children, the more they're owed
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 05:31:23 PM »
The major reason businesses are burned down is to destroy any fingerprints that were left behind by the looters.
Drugstores have drugs, as well as a huge variety of other products.
Chinese and Koreans might be looted more often because they are somewhat aloof from the rest of the community.

Liberals do not loot stores. Liberals are not thieves.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 05:49:04 PM »
Nor did anyone say it was "liberals that rob stores" either.  That would be thugs, punks, and criminals    ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 07:18:27 PM »
Not convince you about liberal but will throw this fact . The factors you bring does not exist outside of the u.s. And still the exact same riot exist. Minus the white man putting them down.

But the causes is any excuse to cover thier track for looting.  Oversea it political tension,here it's racial.

If you think about it's the only thing we got to cause a riot.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 08:23:21 PM »
I do not think that Liberals or anyone cause people to dislike the police. It is generally the police that do that all by themselves.

Suppose you barely are able to pay the rent and groceries. Then some cop stops you and gives you a fine for speeding, not having your insurance up to date or the classic "broken taillight". The fine is over $100. If you do not pay it, they sent a warrant for your arrest. When you are arrested, you cannot go to work. You lose the car and get evicted.

If you borrow the money from the local moneylender, they will stick you for 115% interest. Eventually you will fall behind, and the same scene occurs again.

Are you going to ever sing "The policeman is my friend" again?

No "Liberal propaganda" is required for the person arrested to hate the cops.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."