Author Topic: Zimmy again...  (Read 2092 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Zimmy again...
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 08:41:49 PM »
   What indicates that Mr. Zimmerman shares any blame at all for this incident?

At least four times in the last two years he has been accused of something seriously bad by people who later recanted rather than go to court.

In this case I expect the guy that attacked him to be jailed. I doubt that he really needed to shoot at him through his closed window.
     That seems like a cock and bull story.

Remember this whole thing started with a news organization making a completely false charge and editing a tape to make it seem true.

I don't know that Mr. Zimmerman is perfect , but I know that accusation and guilt are not the same thing.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 04:02:15 PM »
   What indicates that Mr. Zimmerman shares any blame at all for this incident?

Here are the 8 Words the Man who Shot at
George Zimmerman Said Seconds After the Incident

Michael Cantrell

May 13, 2015

A few days ago, George Zimmerman, the man acquitted in the death of Trayvon Martin, found himself back in the spotlight after getting shot at in Florida.

Matthew Apperson told police he shot at Zimmerman because he thought he had a gun, and according to witnesses, the man seemed "visibly shaken," and very distraught.

In fact, Apperson was so out of his mind he apparently yelled these eight words to bystander Ken Cornell.

From IJReview:

"Please call 911. I just shot George Zimmerman."

Cornell did not witness the incident or see Zimmerman, but said that Apperson admitted to shooting him because he saw a gun.

He also said that Appersons':

"Eyes seemed very shaken, his head was shaken. You could tell there was a problem going on between the two of them."

Zimmerman's attorney, Don West, told ABC News that his client was driving into a retail center in Lake Mary, Fla,. when a car came up behind him, flashing its lights and honking. When Zimmerman tried to leave, the other driver pulled up beside him and fired a shot through the passenger side window of Zimmerman?s truck.

According to West, Zimmerman was grazed by the bullet and was briefly hospitalized. West acknowledged that Zimmerman had a gun in his possession, but said he didn?t brandish it and was carrying it legally.

If Zimmerman's story proves true, then it appears Apperson is a few french fries short of a full Happy Meal, and probably needs mental help of some kind.

Of course, the two men do know each other and aren't on the best of terms after a road rage incident last September, so that could have played a significant role in the situation.

Hopefully all of the facts will come to the surface, and we'll know what really happened that day and why.

http://www.youngcons.com/here-are-the-8-words-the-man-who-shot-at-george-zimmerman-said-seconds-after-the-incident/
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 05:30:15 PM »
As I said, there are many morons about. Hiding in your mirror, they are.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987