Author Topic: You are not allowed to be Black unless you are Democrat  (Read 3110 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: You are not allowed to be Black unless you are Democrat
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2015, 12:16:04 PM »
That is so spot on....especially with certain saloon posters    8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2015, 03:35:47 PM »
This is revisionist Foxcrap.

No one believes it but morons.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2015, 04:47:09 PM »
lol....you forgot to call it racist
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2015, 06:56:36 AM »
Your stupidity overwhelms your racism/

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2015, 10:31:11 AM »
Well that was close.....close enough to help validate the cartoon.  Bravo    8)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2015, 11:52:41 AM »
Nothing validates your bogus cartoon.
Pigpen was not Black, he was simply untidy.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2015, 03:52:21 PM »
Speaking of bogus, nor my cartoon....who ever claimed pigpen was Black??    :o

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2015, 08:16:03 PM »
That cartoon features Pigpen. He looks Black to me. Of course, it is not a real Charles Shultz Peanuts cartoon. It is just some bogus shit you found on the Internet.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2015, 08:33:50 PM »
That cartoon features Pigpen. He looks Black to me.

Of course he does...to you.  You're a hard core liberal.  You see everything thru the prism of race, regardless of if there's any racial element.  He simply looks dirty to me, which is what Pigpen is.

Of course, it is not a real Charles Shultz Peanuts cartoon. It is just some bogus shit you found on the Internet.

News flash...I didn't find anything, nor did I post the toon.  You really need to stop trying to use me as your knee jerk go to insult response.  It's getting both transparent and pathetic    ::)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2015, 08:01:35 PM »
Brain surgery is perhaps more difficult than statecraft, but it is unrelated to it.

How does this support your contention that his desire to run for president makes him a token?

I would consider a token to be someone who was chosen to present a false front, but he certainly would not choose himself for such a job.

Being a  doctor would make the man very familiar with personal ethics , being part of a hospital administration would make him very familiar with organizational ethics and keeping an organization on mission.

Being trained in any sort of scientific endeavor qualifies him better than 90% of all the governors and senators that exist right now.

How much should science influence government?

After you answer that one then state how important it is that a government administrator understand science.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2015, 11:27:23 PM »
Carson has no experience in politics. Like Ted Cruz, he enjoys pissing people off.  He has no sense of tact at all.

The Republicans cannot prevent him from running, and because he is Black they cannot just ignore him as they do the ordinary crackpots, like John Boulton, Ted Nugent, and Sarah Palin.

Watch and see: his role when it is all over will be precisely that of the Official Black Token, just as Caryy Fiorin will be the Official Female Token.

As a rule, medical doctors have never gotten anywhere as presidential candidates. A knowledge of science is a good thing, perhaps, but medicine is not the right science.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2015, 11:48:12 PM »

The Republicans cannot prevent him from running, .....................

So, you abandon your "Token" characterization?

Ben Carson is choosing himself in the same manner that Mitt Romney did, or Ronald Reagan I would rather.

If he can inspire enough support to become the front running candidate , "token" would have to be a meaningless accusation.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2015, 11:56:12 PM »
1)Carson has no experience in politics.2) Like Ted Cruz, he enjoys pissing people off.3)  He has no sense of tact at all.

1) No problem to me personally.
2) I disagree.
3) I am tired of charm and charisma counting more than knowledge and competence.

A professional politician is doing what better than an equally intelligent Doctor? Coloring the facts? distorting the truth? Spin?

If this manj is willing to speak the real truth as he understands it , he deserves more, not less, respect thereby.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2015, 10:29:32 AM »
You can respect the Hell out of this loudmouth.

He will never get the nomination, and it is highly probable that you will not even be given the chance to vote for him in the primaries.

No person with the lack of tact of Cruz or Carson should be president, and we shall see how the same lack will prevent either from getting the nomination.

When Goldwater ran for president in 1964, some rich supporter with a bottling company had some sort of yellow liquid bottled and branded "GOLDWATER".
When Barry Goldwater tasted it, he spit it out and said "What the Hell is this? It tastes like piss!"

And, of course, the guy responsible left the campaign and donated nary a dime.
A true politician would have called it "interesting tasting" and made nice with the guy and accepted his money, because there was nothing to lose by doing so.

As I recall, Jimmy Carter hated the way that Congress made deals and refused to cooperate with even members of his own party, because he was an idealist and did not want to compromise his principles. He said that the country was suffering from a "Spirit of Malaise".  This was because the country WAS INDEED suffering from a spirit of malaise.  This was the sort of observation that people expected to hear from Eric Severeid, not the President.  Of course,  that is not the sort of tactless observation half the people do not expect to hear from a president. The other half did not understand the word "malaise".

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2015, 10:41:23 AM »
As I recall, Jimmy Carter hated the way that Congress made deals and refused to cooperate with even members of his own party, because he was an idealist and did not want to compromise his principles. He said that the country was suffering from a "Spirit of Malaise".  This was because the country WAS INDEED suffering from a spirit of malaise.  This was the sort of observation that people expected to hear from Eric Severeid, not the President.  Of course,  that is not the sort of tactless observation half the people do not expect to hear from a president. The other half did not understand the word "malaise".

And as a result of such an "idealist", we had at the time arguably the worst President this country has seen.  The Misery Index was off the chart.  Spiking unemployment, debt, inflation, all of which led to Reagan's landslide victory.  You really shouldn't be touting the 2nd worst President's my way or highway tactic as a justification for ok'ing this President's even more uncompromising tactics