Author Topic: There's no denying a certain reality  (Read 10298 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
There's no denying a certain reality
« on: June 05, 2015, 07:12:50 PM »
Please show me what region of this country, dominated by Democrat policies, legislators, mayors, even governers, demonstrates a level of employment growth & fiscal stability.  I look at places like Chicago...Detroit...Los Angeles...DC...now New York is back in the mix, and what do we see??  What I'm witness to is an ever pervasive worsening in crime, unemployment, and debt.  Every place that has Democrats fully in charge, showcases the ongoing failing policies of those they've managed to enact.  With the kicker being, that many of those policies are designed to maintain, if not grow, the status quo of government need, and as a result, keep themselves in power, by more of those put in need feeling obligated to vote for those who campaign on providing it

In other words, what used to be far more insidious, is getting more brazen, since the #'s are slowly transitioning to the Dem's side...by design.  As I referenced before, the "greatness" in a country, as seen by the uber left, is how much Government can do for anyone and everyone.  Which translates into their need to be far more controlling of anyone and everyone......with the best intentions of course
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: There's no denying a certain reality
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 09:09:45 PM »
Please show me what region of this country, dominated by Democrat policies, legislators, mayors,
even governers, demonstrates a level of employment growth & fiscal stability.

SIRS I've seen some Liberals claim Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton (D)
as an shining example of liberal policies being successful.

They claim Gov Dayton who raised taxes on the rich and increased gvt spending
has a better record of economic success than his neighbor in Wisconsin Gov Scott Walker.

You can easily do a Google search "Scott Walker vs Mark Dayton" and find
mostly articles claiming the liberal Gov Dayton has beaten Gov Walker in economic success.

I have not really looked into the details to see if this is actually true or
a liberal driven media campaign that compares apples to oranges.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 09:48:52 PM »
Fiscal responsibility means nothing to Republicans. They monger wars  and  build unnecessary weapons all the time on borrowed money.

Gov. Brownback of Kansas cut taxes so deeply that the state is in horrible shape.

Here in Florida, all Rick Scott cares about is cutting taxes. 

Cutting taxes is not fiscal responsibility. Privatizing prisons was a terrible idea.  It gives the prison company an incentive to falsely accuse priosoners of anything just to keep them there generating revenue. And of course, it is not the violent prisoners that are put in these hellholes.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 09:51:21 PM »
Cutting taxes is neither a gimmick nor the end game.  Cutting taxes is an effort to stimulate job growth, and subsequent increased revenues actually coming IN to the government coffers....that can then be used for other social programs.  Historically that's always been the case
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 09:54:39 PM »
Please show me what region of this country, dominated by Democrat policies, legislators, mayors,
even governers, demonstrates a level of employment growth & fiscal stability.

SIRS I've seen some Liberals claim Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton (D)
as an shining example of liberal policies being successful.

They claim Gov Dayton who raised taxes on the rich and increased gvt spending
has a better record of economic success than his neighbor in Wisconsin Gov Scott Walker.

You can easily do a Google search "Scott Walker vs Mark Dayton" and find
mostly articles claiming the liberal Gov Dayton has beaten Gov Walker in economic success.

I have not really looked into the details to see if this is actually true or
a liberal driven media campaign that compares apples to oranges.

Governors are slightly different animals, but I'd recognize their efforts, if its being reinforced by their majority party.  I look forward to reading up on this Democrat led "success" in Minnesota.  I'd almost wonder if that's the exception to the rule, looking at all the other Democrat run regions that are seriously in debt, unemployed, and beholden to the union power structure

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 10:41:28 PM »
Cutting taxes is the way that Rick Scott rewards the companies whose taxes are cut.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2015, 03:00:24 AM »
Your erroneous opinion is duly noted

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2015, 04:04:59 PM »
It is entirely true.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2015, 04:55:44 PM »
Minus the required facts to support the claim that Scott lowers taxes merely to reward companies, it remans nothing more than your anti-Scott, anti-GOP, error-riddled opinion

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2015, 05:00:45 PM »
Cutting taxes is the way that Rick Scott rewards the companies whose taxes are cut.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-georgia-governor-nathan-deal-film-hollywood-20150522-story.html

Our Governor is busy trying to woo a nice employer out of California right now.

Just hoping Texas doesn't jump in front of us.

Sorry Sirs.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2015, 05:09:57 PM »
Nothing to apologize for.  The reason a Governor tries such, is knowing that bringing said companies, from OUT OF STATE, into state, INCREASES job opportunites and government revenue.  It's not about rewarding them as much as it is wooing them to make their state, their new home, and reaping the economical rewards, from the move.  It also helps to keep businesses within the state, from relocating themselves.  There's a reason CA is hemorraging businesses to other states

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 03:04:57 PM »
The problem with California is thier not aware they got problem. Quite literally all it has to do is do nothing and money will automatically rain into the state. It's that nice here. But it's love dipping into its fund fir the craziest things thinking it'll make it back.

This state is so nice texans live here fir the weather and rarely move back. But thier is a limit. Texas stealing business is not the true threat due to they only have financial incentives to lure businesses to the state. It's basically California's own brand of costliest that is the main cause . My own town which people willing to pay any price to live here are unwelcome. Oakland the same deal. Not a smart thing to do

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 04:04:59 PM »
That is one thing that California will always have Texas beat on: the weather. Texas is too cold in the winter, way too hot in the summer, and scorching in the West and muggy in the East.

The biggest problems that California has are that it takes 51% to pass an initiative to do something with the state's money, but 66% to raise taxes to have the money to spend.

The biggest problem Texas has it that is consistently has been electing Republican fools like Rick Perry, Ted Cruz and Dolph Briscoe. But soon there will be a sufficient number of Texan voters whose names end in vowels and the letter Z to get it back on the right track.  As Speedy González would say ¡Eeeeepa! ¡ Andale, ándale, correle correle Yiiiiiii haaaaa!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 04:42:17 PM »
Kimba, as ususal is on the right track.  The Professor, as ususal, derailed before even getting started.  The Legislature is so entrenched with liberal Democrats, that they can't figure out why their policies aren't working.  Decades of democrat control, and they wonder why busnesses are relocating out of state, in droves.  Couldn't possibly be the insane amount of regulations imposed, the heavy handed tax burden applied to businesses, & the ever growing list of mandates.  Now we're looking at illegal immigrants getting tax payer payed healthcare.  Naaaaa, couldn't be any of that.  Must be Bush and those dastardly Republicans

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2015, 06:32:21 PM »
The worst problem California has at present is the drought.