Author Topic: The Mighty KCJJ reports how woman was harassed, then shot in back by gun nut  (Read 2017 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I think the saloon needs the latest leftist definition of a "gun nut".  Supposedly I'm one, or at least was.  Sounds like this was a case of premeditated murder, with the use of a gun.  In what way does that make this person a "gun nut"?

Shall we start posting the mass amount of articles of "gun nuts" who were able to defend themselves from someone who was intent on hurting/killing them?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 06:37:39 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
I think we should immediately ban mall guards!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I would say this is the epitome of gun nuttiness. The guy harasses the woman and when she rejects him, he teaches her a lesson by shooting her in the back.
Is that sane?

No, it is not.

Was a gun involved?

Yes, it was.

This guy is the sort of person who should NOT have a gun.
In Japan, he would not have a gun.
In Denmark, he woulds not have a gun.
In Australia, he would not have a gun.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Wow...that's good to know.  Apparently I, and millions of other responsible gun owners are no longer on this so-called "gun nut" list.  It's now more of a list of nuts, who happened to have used a gun.  Like....car nuts, or knife nuts, or hammer nuts, or...... flagpole nuts.  Thanks for the latest leftist update
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
YOu are a passive gun nut.

This guy was an active gun nut.

You rant and piss and moan. He shoots people in the back.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
LOL......too funny.  Good to know millions like me are perfectly ok to have firearms, since we're not "actively" shooting anyone in the back

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
LOL......too funny.  Good to know millions like me are perfectly ok to have firearms, since we're not "actively" shooting anyone in the back

That is an important difference.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Indeed...it apparently seperates the good responsible law abiding gun nuts from the reckless & criminally minded bad gun nuts