Author Topic: Trump's foot getting a little big.  (Read 4577 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Trump's foot getting a little big.
« on: July 18, 2015, 07:45:29 PM »
Now...I'm not a John McCain supporter, in many respects.  He has some conservative credentials, but they are few and far between much of his moderate if not left leaning record.  That said, he did serve our country, he was captured & was a POW, and he has permament damage to both shoulders as a result.  Not necessarily a "war hero", but someone who should be granted a massive amount of respect for his service to our country and what he endured at the hands of our enemy

But for Trump to apparently dismiss much of that with some rather recent callous remarks about his being captured, does not do Trump well in gaining support from folks like myself.  Yes, he doesn't bow to PC, which is a GREAT thing, and I would still support him, if he were the GOP nominee....but....he appears to be validating my initial conclusions of his credibility as a candidate.

We shall see 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Trump's foot getting a little big.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 08:12:08 PM »
Trump claims that he supports Veterans that did NOT get captured.

I wonder is Trump's plane is immune from being shot down, and it if were shot down,  would Trump admit that its being shot down was his fault?

Trump is an egotistical prick, and he always has been one.

He is the greatest gift the Democratic Party has received in many, many MANY years.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 08:15:01 PM »
You mean like Hillary is for the GOP?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 08:19:01 PM »
No, not at all. It is the retarded right wingers who hate Hillary. Millions have been spent on anti-Hillary propaganda since Bill was elected.

You and the rest of the ratbag right are not typical Americans. You are fringe dwellers of limited mental capacity.

Hillary has experience in the White House. Trump has experience at being a nutcase.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 08:24:41 PM »
Actually....yes at all.  The left wing lunatics hate anything and everything GOP.  Millions have been spent on Anti-GOP ads.  The left still tries to blame Bush for all of Oblather's misery he causing.  I'd say the hateful left is not a very accurate portrayal of the electorate.  And I see that Hillary couldn' sway the masses in the recent Democrat centric gathering, where Sanders had the place shaking.

Poor Hillary....can't wait until the Oligarchy puts here in as their bought & payed for token Democrat nominee

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 08:30:01 PM »
Too bad you hate to wait. 

It's not like the Republican'ts are going to be able to defeat the Democratic nominee.

They have to do better than the hapless Romney at getting Latino votes, and that is NOT HAPPENING.

Trump is the spit and image of the hateful Yanqui imperialist.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 08:34:27 PM »
Wrong again......my dad once said I have the patience of Job.  I have no problem waiting.  It'll be a perverted pleasure watching Hillary squirm thru the election process

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2015, 08:42:59 PM »
First you say you can't wait, then you say you enjoy waiting.

The Force has left this one, it appears. Flipitty flop, floppity flip.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2015, 08:55:05 PM »
You do have issues with context, don't you.  Stunning for a language professor. 

1st) The statement "can't wait", is rhetorical....as in I can't wait for the last Mockinjay installment or the next Star Wars movie.  Of course I can, its just referencing how eager I am to see it

2nd) the statement "can't wait" also doesn't immediately equate with hating to wait.  Why you would immediately latch on to that emotional context is apparently....something you have to work out

3rd) the fact I had to correct your error also doesn't equate that I "enjoy waiting".  Yet another erroneusly applied emotion

I neither hate nor love waiting as a term of affection.  I simply have to wait when I must

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2015, 09:14:51 PM »
Have fun waiting, or don't. Have rhetorical fun or actual fun.

Perhaps the Donald Trump Butt Plug might help. ;D

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2015, 09:17:10 PM »
Leave it to the "mature" liberal

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2015, 09:46:22 PM »
Are you implying that butt plugs are not an "adult" subject?

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2015, 09:50:16 PM »
Trump: Statement on John McCain

I am not a fan of John McCain because he has done so little for our Veterans and he should know better than anybody what the Veterans need, especially in regards to the VA. He is yet another all talk, no action politician who spends too much time on television and not enough time doing his job and helping the Vets. He is also allowing our military to decrease substantially in size and strength, something which should never be allowed to happen.

Furthermore, he was extremely disrespectful to the thousands upon thousands of people, many of whom happen to be his constituents, that came to listen to me speak about illegal immigration in Phoenix last week by calling them "crazies". These were not "crazies"---these were great American citizens.

I have great respect for all those who serve in our military including those that weren't captured and are also heroes. I want to strengthen our military and take care of our Veterans. I want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN especially for those that serve to protect our freedom. I am fighting for our Veterans!
In addition to doing a lousy job in taking care of our Vets, John McCain let us down by losing to Barack Obama in his run for President!

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2015, 10:09:20 AM »
McCain did not intentionally allow himself to be defeated by President Obama, and I am pretty sure that he would have been a far worse president.

Being photographed in the same room as someone later determined to be guilty of something is hardly a crime.

Veterans are treated pretty well, actually.

And Phoenix is a hotbed of craziness. If those people do not like McCain calling them crazy, then they can vote for his opponent.

And what Trump said about McCain is the actual topic here and what Trump said was asinine. "I like people who do not get captured"

Next week, perhaps he can pay a visit to a Veterans hospital and declare "I like veterans who did not allow their limbs to be blown off."

That should really help his popularity. Trump is the greatest gift that the Rebublican'ts could ever give the Democrats.

Praise Jeezus for Donald Trump!

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2015, 11:27:05 AM »
McCain calls Trump supporters "crazies"...

Then it's "boo-who" time when Trump punches back.

That's exactly what Trump supporters like about Trump.

Hey maybe we don't agree with every detail Trump says,
(almost no one every agrees 100% with the candidate they support)
but we've had enough of Republicans that "play nice".

We want a "mean sum-bitch" to fight the "corrupt entrenched Washington Mafia"
that is in the process of destroying our country.

"Playing nice" got us to the current huge problems we now face.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 01:19:34 PM by Christians4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987