Author Topic: Hillary's camp imploding.....already?  (Read 2662 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hillary's camp imploding.....already?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2015, 02:26:40 PM »
This is the most trivial and useless of topics imaginable.

Right, because a Candidate telling its minions not to talk to the press is so unimportant.  So much better to talk about .... oh, someone's checkbook, or someone else's booger flicking ability     ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2015, 02:50:29 PM »
I am not Hillary, I have never met Hillary. I have no control over Hillary or her campaign. I have no reason to assume that I could give her any better advice than whatever she is already giving. I have nothing to do with Hillary. Telling me "nyah, nyah, half the people in the Weaselbait® poll in Colorado love Hillary, hate Hillary or are indifferent to Hillary" is just fucking childish. All it reveals is (a) you are being childish and (b) want to annoy me. Fine. Now go fuck yourself. Up your giggie with a wah-wah brush.

I will not tell Hillary, I will not write Hillary, I see nothing, absolutely nothing of importance in your idiotic dumbass poll. IF Hillary runs for president as a Democrat in 2016, that is the only significant poll.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2015, 03:41:38 PM »
X0 I agree it's very early...
And I know my prediction has little value
But I think Hillary will not be your nominee.
And I actually fear that possibility worse than you know.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2015, 03:44:52 PM »
I am not Hillary, I have never met Hillary. I have no control over Hillary or her campaign. I have no reason to assume that I could give her any better advice than whatever she is already giving. I have nothing to do with Hillary. Telling me "nyah, nyah, half the people in the Weaselbait® poll in Colorado love Hillary, hate Hillary or are indifferent to Hillary" is just fucking childish. All it reveals is (a) you are being childish and (b) want to annoy me. Fine. Now go fuck yourself. Up your giggie with a wah-wah brush.

I will not tell Hillary, I will not write Hillary, I see nothing, absolutely nothing of importance in your idiotic dumbass poll. IF Hillary runs for president as a Democrat in 2016, that is the only significant poll.

Dr Deflection strikes again.  You seem to have no problem in critiquing GOP Candidates in what they do or don't do, yet you have no control over their campaigns.  Notice how this has nothing to do with what you do or don't have control over with someone else's campaign.  So why bring it up?  Deflection 101....argue a point no one is making.  And of course, follow that up with more name calling.....that'd be xo 101
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2015, 06:52:27 PM »
As I have said, I am for Bernie Sanders. Yay Bernie!

But I would prefer Hillary over any of the various Republican'ts.
I disagree with the ideology of the Republican't Party.
The whole idea of shrinking the government so that it can barely function, and then blaming it for not being able to function and then punishing it for that is absurd.

For a long time, the percentage of the economy that is paid out in wages has declined. That is why the economy has not done better. It is a consumer economy, and consumers cannot consume unless they have money to buy stuff. This hurts everyone in the long run, but in the short run, it makes the CEOs happy and some of the investors happy, depending on the industry. I think wages should rise with productivity, and that is not happening.

I see Bernie as being able to achieve this better than anyone else. Plus, I am for universal healthcare, better education, guaranteed paid vacations and a lot more renewable energy.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2015, 07:08:42 PM »

That's exactly why I pray Hillary is the Dems nominee...a large section of her support is soft.
Sanders would be even easier to beat than Hillary....but he serves a purpose now.
It would be cool if Sanders got enough support to demand the VP spot.
I just would hate to see a well spoken/well rounded Dem Governor get the nod.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2015, 07:38:07 PM »
I cannot imagine any of the 16 Republican'ts who say they want to be president being really effective at representing what the people of this country need.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2015, 08:18:25 PM »

I disagree with the ideology of the Republican't Party.
The whole idea of shrinking the government so that it can barely function, and then blaming it for not being able to function and then punishing it for that is absurd.

For a long time, the percentage of the economy that is paid out in wages has declined. That is why the economy has not done better. It is a consumer economy, and consumers cannot consume unless they have money to buy stuff. This hurts everyone in the long run, but in the short run, it makes the CEOs happy and some of the investors happy, depending on the industry. I think wages should rise with productivity, and that is not happening.

I see Bernie as being able to achieve this better than anyone else. Plus, I am for universal healthcare, better education, guaranteed paid vacations and a lot more renewable energy.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the point of the thread, but your opinion on the tangetial change of subject is appreciated.  Now, if you want to debate the nonsense os supposedly shrinking the government to a non-functional state....THAT NO ONE IS ADVOCATING, by all means, that would be an interesting thread to read, if you want to initiate that one.  The irony is that the Government in its current bariatric state is largely "barely functional"

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2015, 09:11:11 PM »
That is not even close to true.
Every month, Medicare pays for my health insurance. Every month my SS check gets deposited. Six days a week, I get my mail.
The government is working fine for my needs.
When it does dumb things, there is always a stupidass Republican't behind it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2015, 09:42:42 PM »
Glad it's working for you.  There are millions of others in this country that would disagree however

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2015, 12:54:35 AM »

This seems reasonable , but how can you entertain this thought and also think it good that a greater portion of the economy ought to be soaked up in taxes?

Nothing significant has happened yet. No one has debated one single issue.

This is about as meaningful as the Miss America Pageant.

Ha!
That is a good thought!

There still needs to be debates, and Hillary is going to be savaged by any of the potential opponents.

I do not know Bernie Sanders well enough to comment directly , but he would have to be abysmal to be worse than Hillary.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2015, 11:48:55 AM »
Here is what really could be happening:  remember how Bill Clinton defeated Olebush:  Ross Perot an unbalanced uberrich guy decided to use his own fortune to run for president, siphoning off votes and helping Clinton, and bye bye Bush.

Does history repeat itself?  Now another Bush rears his ugly head, and another unbalanced rich guy is making a big flap. Trump will surely be correctly defined as an unbalanced crazy by one or more of the other 15 Republican'ts, and Trump will feel unfairly treated (a common affliction of people with Napoleonic complexes) and he runs as a third party candidate. Guess who beats the Jebster? 

Clinton, of course!

In the past Trump has supported Hillary with donations.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2015, 11:52:57 PM »
Here is what really could be happening:  .....
Does history repeat itself? 

Yes , anything that ever works gets tried again.

I don't think Trump cares that much , to plan this out this completely.

He may know his chance for winning is slim, but his chance for building his brand is assured.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2015, 10:11:28 AM »
Trump surely understands complicated plans and devious maneuvers.