Author Topic: Sandra Bland was also right.  (Read 7128 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Sandra Bland was also right.
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2015, 12:34:59 PM »
So who is responsible for her death?

the bat-shit crazy bitch that had drugs in her system, and cuts on her wrists from previous
suicide attempts and hung herself in jail with a plastic garbage bag is responsible for her death!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2015, 12:41:19 PM »
I can see that you are filled with mirth that your world has one less crazy Black woman in it.

sirs and you can now rejoice about this victory over the absence of one less person entirely unlike yourselves.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2015, 01:00:04 PM »
I can see that you are filled with mirth that your world has one less crazy Black woman in it.
sirs and you can now rejoice about this victory over the absence of one less person entirely unlike yourselves.

Mr race-baiter....race has zero to do with this matter

i don't care what color she was

it is her own fault she dead

the amount of THC in Bland's system was 18 micrograms per liter,
which is over three times the legal limit for drivers in Colorado and Washington
states that permit the recreational use of marijuana

running a stop sign, drugs in her system, suicide attempts, non-cooperative, and hanging herself are all her own actions

and that's why she is dead dead dead.....white, black, brown, yellow....it don't matter

nobody will be convicted of any criminal charges in this case....because her death was her fault

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2015, 01:36:52 PM »
How could she have that amount of THC in her after three days in jail?

This is obviously a ruse.  Marijuana does not have much affect after three or four hours.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2015, 01:52:16 PM »
How could she have that amount of THC in her after three days in jail?
This is obviously a ruse.  Marijuana does not have much affect after three or four hours.

Experts say Sandra Bland toxicology shows she may have been using marijuana in jail

The amount of THC in Bland's system was 18 micrograms per liter, which is over three times the legal limit for drivers in Colorado and Washington

"I don't think it's possible to rule out the possibility of use while in jail," said University of Florida toxicology professor Bruce Goldberger
Bland, a black 28-year-old from suburban Chicago, was found dead in the Waller County jail on July 13.

Robert Johnson, chief toxicologist at the Tarrant County medical examiner's office in Fort Worth, Texas, told the AP that a THC level as high as Bland's suggests she "either had access to the drug in jail or she was a consistent user of the drug and her body had accumulated THC to the point that it was slowly releasing it over time."

Goldberger, who is also the president of the American Board of Forensic Toxicology, said Bland had a "remarkably high concentration" of THC for someone who had been in jail for three days. He noted that while chronic users who stop using the drug will have higher concentrations than non- chronic users, "the concentrations do not persist at this level, at least in my opinion." He defined chronic as someone who uses cannabis daily, sometimes repeatedly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177548/Experts-say-Sandra-Bland-toxicology-shows-using-marijuana-jail.html

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2015, 01:57:37 PM »
Marijuana does not make anyone violent or suicidal.

This is just the cops covering their asses, typical police cover up.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2015, 05:59:12 PM »
Marijuana does not make anyone violent or suicidal. This is just the cops covering their asses, typical police cover up.

XO what does that mean?
Have you viewed the video from the jail?
Also there were no marks on her body that indicate any struggle.
Other prisoners did not hear anything unusual.

So what is it you think happened?

Do you honestly think jail guards wrapped a trash can liner around her neck and hung her?

Are you specifically charging she was murdered my Sheriff Dept employees?

And if so what evidence leads you to that conclusion?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2015, 08:06:35 PM »
She should not be dead over a minor traffic infraction.

The police were INCOMPETENT and the fact that she is dead PROVES IT.

Marijuana does not make anyone suicidal. The drug tests were almost certainly faked.

This is just a big load of bullshit and the damn cops are going to get away with it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2015, 09:23:04 PM »
Thank goodness for the 1st amendment where you can opine pretty much anything without a shred of proof to support any of it
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2015, 02:19:46 PM »
Yeah, like this is a court of law.

What the fuck sort of dementia are you afflicted with?

The cops have furgled the evidence to save their miserable asses.

They did not seem to have managed to do this in Cincinnati, however.

Before multitudes of people did not have video cameras this sort of crap was pulled off without a hitch for a century or more.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2015, 02:23:06 PM »
Never said this was a court of law, Dr Deflection.  In fact, I made it very clear that your opinion is the only thing that's present.  There are zero facts or evidence to support your accusations......as usual.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 07:18:51 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2015, 04:35:24 PM »
There are zero believable facts to support the cops as well.

They were either incompetent, and responsible for her death, or murderers and also responsible for her death. She should not have been in jail for three days after making an illegal lane change.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2015, 04:52:25 PM »
News flash, no one is claiming anything outside of that she died, and appears to be a suicide.  More facts are required, but your rhetoric demonstrates that facts won't matter 1 bit.  Just like every other high profile case you got wrong, you've already convicted the police, MINUS of course any facts to support said accusation

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2015, 07:15:08 PM »
She should not have been in jail for three days after making an illegal lane change.

I agree with this, unless she was suspected of some rather serious crime she should be loose the same day.
    I am not clear on the reasons for the cop becoming suspicious and possibly abusive, I am puzzled by the toxicology report.

I don't believe that the whole story has been reveled  , in spite of all the video that has been released so far.

Personally I am hoping that the explanation is incompetence rather than malice. I am not even sure why I prefer incompetence to malice when the results are so similar.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2015, 07:21:43 PM »
And I'm still not sold on the suicide myself, although the bits of factual data that has been coming out seems to angle that direction. 

I'd like to know who she called when she was 1st brought in, and who was assigned to defend her, and on what charge that would keep her locked up for 3days