Author Topic: I knew it, Captain Picard is on my side.  (Read 2859 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I knew it, Captain Picard is on my side.
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2015, 10:34:49 PM »
  So you don't need to say that there is an effort on the Republican party's part to divide Latinos.

What will divide them is prosperity and education.

As more of them become prosperous and well educated , more of them will become Republicans .

This makes it imperative to the Democrats to prevent STEM education and the resulting prosperity that at least some of them might get.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2015, 05:54:03 PM »
Hispanics do not tend to think like most Americans. When they become educated, they tend to think more like Pope Francis than like Paul Ryan.
Business bazillionaires are not respected, they are feared. No one worships Carlos Slim in Mexico as some worship Jobs or Gates. Nor does a guy like Slim spend a forytune trying to wipe out malaria. There is a different mentality: more collectivist and less individualist.

Jews in the US are richer and better educated than most Americans. But there has not been even ONE Republican president that has managed to get a majority of the Jewish vote, not even Goldwater, whose father was born Jewish and had a Jewish surname. The Republicans are not good at separating Jews from one another, but they have been pretty good at separating some very rich Jews from their money, like Adelson and Moskowitz.  This is done by shamelessly teaming up with the wily Netanyahu.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2015, 06:49:34 PM »
Hispanics do not tend to think like most Americans. When they become educated, they tend to think more like Pope Francis than like Paul Ryan.

Excellent , Planned Parenthood's days of evil are numbered.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2015, 07:53:37 PM »
I really, really doubt that.
 You will note that Pope Francis does not get very involved at all in the abortion debate.
Not at all like the two previous popes.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."