Author Topic: The religious, the fanatics, the obsessed  (Read 7956 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The religious, the fanatics, the obsessed
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2015, 12:48:29 PM »
I donlt have to provide shit. And I won't.

Then your claim that cats and dogs have routine abortions performed on them, is less than bogus.  We can move on now.  Thank you for your candor

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2015, 01:08:04 PM »
You can indeed move on.

You can go jump in the lake, take a flying F*ck at a rolling donut, or go to your favorite wanking site.

And you always have the right to remain silent.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2015, 01:29:57 PM »
LOL....you wish
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2015, 11:55:01 AM »
   I don't think his point needs to be proven.
    Veterinarians kill animals at all ages and conditions , it is in their job description.
     PETA is wont to say that the rights of animals ought to be equal to human rights , but I disagree, and I don't know if I could find anyone to represent that opinion.

I think that Human Beings should be treated with respect in the first place and with kindness as much as possible. This isn't a bad idea to treat animals with respect and kindness also , but when there is a conflict between the need of a person and an animal I want the person to have an advantage.

This is a point I brought up because the children killed in abortion are commonly killed in painful ways. Not something that  a vet or hunter or butcher would brag about.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2015, 01:39:28 PM »
I challenge sirs to provide me with a case in which a veterinarian asked to spay a dog or cat that also aborted a fetal puppy or kitten while doing it was charged with any sort of crime.

This has never happened. Veterinarians do this all the time.

I don't think you know much about abortion procedures other than the usual propaganda.

And again, I am neither for nor against abortion. I only say that the woman has the right to decide, not the government. Certainly not some ignorant yokel like sirs, who has nothing to do with the woman or the fetus.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2015, 01:44:44 PM »
LOL......YOU, of all apeople, demanding I show you something, to which you can't even back up yourself.  Hysterical

I challenge xo to provide JUST ONE CASE, where a Vet performed an abortion on a cat or dog.  That's all.  Ball in your court

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2015, 01:54:33 PM »
On January 13, 1991 at the Friends of Animals Spay and Neuter Clinic, my cat Olga, was spayed, The vet told me that she had been pregnant, but that "we took care of that"

I did not want any more cats, so I approved. Olga was my faithful kittycat for the next 15 years, until she was run over by an idiot in a Cadillac that a neighbor said swerved on purpose to hit her. I buried her under a tree in my front yard. She liked to shed on my black and whir clothing, because she was gray and could make a mark either way. She preferred Meow Mix.

There was no written record other than a cancelled check to the clinic for $20 which I threw away.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2015, 02:02:18 PM »
So...your cat, who happened to be pregnant??  And not only did you not know in advance, you chose not to want to take care of any more anyways??  So, besides the fact all we have is your say so, that's it??  While I appreciate you sharing this with us, what does that have to do with anything??  I suppose its about the "challenge", although I have yet to see any articles that demonstrate wide spread dog & cat abortions being performed

Not to mention a cat isn't a human.....but I suppose that's best left for another thread   

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2015, 03:46:08 PM »
You asked about cats, I told you about cats.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2015, 04:13:39 PM »
You claimed cats and dogs were having routine abortions performed.  Not sure what the relevence was, but whatever....I asked that you back that claim up.  And all you have is your own personal story, that simply included that cat happened to be pregnant....NOT that it was an active effort on your part to kill kittens

So again, what does this have to do with anything??

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2015, 04:52:29 PM »
Drop dead, sirs. 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2015, 04:58:57 PM »
LOL......you wish.  So the cat deflection was nothing more than .....nothing.  Glad we have that cleared up.  My condolences for your loss.  I lost a cat the same way.  Best cat, I ever had
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 01:03:41 PM by sirs »

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2015, 12:57:54 PM »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2015, 04:30:42 PM »
Again, the babies are gonna be chopped up no matter what you do. Abortions are LEGAL. They are Fetuses, not babies.

Are you going to use those pieces to save other babies, or throw the pieces inn the garbage out of spite?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2015, 06:12:21 PM »
Again, the babies are gonna be chopped up no matter what you do. Abortions are LEGAL. They are Fetuses, not babies.

Are you going to use those pieces to save other babies, or throw the pieces inn the garbage out of spite?

They should be babies , why aren't they?