Author Topic: Hmmm.......Palin endorses Trump  (Read 3803 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hmmm.......Palin endorses Trump
« on: January 19, 2016, 07:40:11 PM »
That's sure going to put a crimp Cruz & Rubio's references of how not-so-conservative Trump is supposed to be.

The left can bad mouth Palin all they want.  Conservatives know her credentials, and she's not one to throw her credibility on those credentials out the window.  This could be a game changer with the upcoming Iowa Caucus & other primaries.  The game change being that Trump now becomes the presumptive GOP nominee for President
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Hmmm.......Palin endorses Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 07:49:08 PM »
I really like Sara Palin, she is funny and wise.

But if we are looking at President Trump and Secretary of the interior Palin in a year from now, I will be pretty surprised.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 11:34:52 AM »
Palin knows that there are no chances of her ever getting elected to anything again. She was a QUITTER, who quit for reasons of personal greed. She is ignorant and detenrmined to saty that way. And she is a wilting flower., so the letches in the T ea Party will son look eleswhere for their masterbatory fantasies. So it makes sense to link herself to Trump, who appeals to the same ignorami as she does.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 07:16:15 PM »
  I don't think any of the Republican candidates would have rejected this endorsement.

That she irritates Democrats is just gravy.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 07:37:08 PM »
  I don't think any of the Republican candidates would have rejected this endorsement.

That she irritates Democrats is just gravy.

AMEN     8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 01:01:29 PM »
 ;Speaking as a Democrat, I am not irritated one whit. Palin is a joke, and I merely rejoice at her resurfacing as one might herald the rturn of Sppedy Alka Seltzer, Mr, Whipple, or the Pizza Noid.
She and The Donald belong together.

On day we will  build a monument to Nationa Fools, and both will be in it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 01:20:24 PM »
hehe.....like Plane so accurately concluded, the fact she irritates Dems to no degree is just the cherry on top     8)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 01:23:43 PM »
Palin is only a mild amusement. No one takes her seriously.

She is more like a teensy, peanut laden turd on top than a cherry. Her cherry days are looooong gone.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 02:11:18 PM »
Palin is only a mild amusement. No one takes her seriously.

to a hard core liberal, perhaps.  It is truly entertaining to see just how much she rankles folks like yourself, though

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 12:31:32 PM »
THere is zero chance Palin will be TrumpĀ“s running mate, and not much better cance hat shwe would b e appointed to anything useful. This is a ploy for her to get more donations. Sh is essentiaslly a paris ite on the Tea Party.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 01:13:56 PM »
LOL...and who the hell said, claimed, or even inferred Palin would be Trump's running mate??

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2016, 07:06:20 PM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/trump-i-could-shoot-somebody-and-not-lose-voters/vi-BBoBLW0

uGh, Trump still isn't my favorite, things like this make me think he would jump the shark if only he could.

But I do get an idea of why he is appealing, he is so totally out of the PC pale.

Lots of people feel put upon and restricted , the narrow limiters on freedom rankle.

So yea , I also like to see Sara Palin and DJT kicking sacred cows and pushing over fences.

This isn't what I want in a president , but I have a greasy good feeling that it is happening.

If only I could have this marvelous spectacle and wind up with a good president also ,....

Hope the one doesn't rule the other out.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2016, 08:30:34 PM »
I can see Palin's attraction....she's just as fed up as the rest of us are at DC politicians, who campaign on one thing, get elected on it, then as soon as they reach DC, do nothing but perpetuate the status quo

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2016, 09:22:05 PM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/tina-fey-as-sarah-palin-endorsing-donald-trump-makes-snl-great-again/ar-BBoCLev

Inevitable.

Pretty funny of course , but somehow there are plenty of people who think that the satire is the real .

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2016, 10:53:14 AM »
Palin is not fed up with politicians, she is just spewing her usual nonsense. Her speeches are entirely to solicit contributions, and perhaps to wangle some sort of sinecure should Trump manage to get elected. She has nothing to lose, in  a nation of 330 million, there are many who are so fucking stupid they believe her  nonsense, just as there are a lot of old farts who have fantasies about My Little Pony to the point of dressing in horse costumes.

There are a lot of people who actually paid retail for her SECOND ghostwritten book. Those are her fans.

Again, there is no hope that she will ever be elected again, or even allowed by the GOP to run as a candidate for anything.