Author Topic: Good deal! You sick homo! May you get a new "best friend" in the Slammer!  (Read 1136 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:

The Judge said that the sentence might be longer if his health were not so bad.

Perhaps , but the sentence would also be longer if more of the charges were recent, several potential charges are expired with the statute of limitations.

I am glad that the guilty are getting punishment , even if it is late.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Hastert was mentally ill. You are right, he is sick.

He is not a dangerous criminal, they will put him is one of those minimum security places.

Many of the people we lock up are mentally ill. We have no system for them to get help before they commit crimes, and there seems to be no movement to develop such a system.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Wrestling Hall of Fame to reconsider Hastert's inclusion
Published April 28, 2016  Associated Press
STILLWATER, Okla. –  The National Wrestling Hall of Fame says its ethics committee will consider whether to remove Dennis Hastert from its list of honorees after the former House speaker was accused of sexually abusing teenagers decades ago.
Hastert was sentenced to 15 months in prison Wednesday after pleading guilty to breaking federal banking rules in a scheme to cover up sexual abuse. Federal prosecutors accused Hastert of sexually abusing high school athletes when he was a wrestling coach in Yorkville, Illinois.

In a statement, the Oklahoma-based Wrestling Hall of Fame said its ethics committee will make a recommendation to the Board of Governors, which will vote on whether Hastert should be removed.

Hastert received the organization's Order of Merit in 1995 and the Outstanding American award in 2000.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Hastert has probably done many things both bad and good in his life.

This thing about taking away awards for good things because of later information of bad things seems pretty petty to me.

Not sure about Hastert's award for wrestling. It has always seemed to me that wrestling was about the gayest sport there is.

It is fine if people want to watch it, but I don't find it interesting at all.

Even Ping-pong seems more watchable to me.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."