Author Topic: The Party of Hate!  (Read 10526 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Party of Hate!
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2016, 06:17:56 PM »
ouch
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2016, 06:22:14 PM »
I wasn't around back then. Next.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2016, 06:25:51 PM »
I think the point is the mindset, H.  As in the law is the law, and since its the law, its to be supported, regardless of the ramifications to the person (be it slave or unborn child)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2016, 06:47:54 PM »
The circumstances are quite different. An unwanted child is unable to care for itself; unless the law (or some other entity, such as all those supposed caring Christians I mentioned) steps in, it's future is bleak-to-nonexistant. The slaves, if freed, were not so helpless.

If you want to try to put words in my mouth, at least make sense.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2016, 07:15:11 PM »
The circumstances are only different based on how you personally perceive them.  To someone like myself, and Cu4, and plane, the circumstances are quite similar...a person, in this case an ubnorn child, literally comes the property of someone else, and can be discarded.....because....its legal.  I'm not putting any words into anyone's mouth, simply pointing to how we can perceive things differently.  Just because you opine the circumstances as "quite different", for others, not so much

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2016, 07:45:59 PM »
It's a horror...look at this doctor that performed over 1200 abortions and realized the horror

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESqdmQFTNhE
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2016, 08:15:40 PM »
You watch it. Then rush out, find a crack addicted poverty stricken pregnant girl who doesn't want her baby and pay for her to stay straight until the baby is born, pay for all the prenatal care, and be there to adopt the baby the moment it's born and raise it in a loving home, providing all food, clothing, medical care, everything until it turns 18.

No?

Then kwitcherbitchin'.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2016, 08:51:38 PM »
  There is not a shortage of adoption worthy homes.

Has not been a shortage for thirty years or more.

Does it really solve an orphans problems to kill her?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/orphan-annie-comic-canceled-tribune-media-services-article-1.449264

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2016, 09:03:32 PM »

Plane, at this stage, it doesn't matter. But suppose Joe Schmoe is fooling around looking for, oh, hell, I don't know, a debate forum. He Googles debate and, viola, there's Debategate. He pops in and takes a look and sees a topic he might be interested in, opens it, and finds - only a link to another site. No article or pics or other description, just a link. Now, it's just me, so don't take it to heart, but I don't tend to go leaping around from link to link. I see a subject title, open the thread, I like to see something on that subject other than just a link. But like I said, that's just me.

As an experiment , lets let me take this suggestion to heart for a while.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2016, 09:17:07 PM »
You watch it. Then rush out, find a crack addicted poverty stricken pregnant girl who doesn't want her baby and pay for her to stay straight until the baby is born, pay for all the prenatal care, and be there to adopt the baby the moment it's born and raise it in a loving home, providing all food, clothing, medical care, everything until it turns 18. No?Then kwitcherbitchin'.

what an overly ignorant and illogical statement
there is a shortage of US babies needed for adoption
there are waiting lists
even if there wasn't a shortage all costs are covered by private and public sources
no need to butcher the babies

Then kwitcherbitchin'.
i will never stop spreading the truth against disgraceful immoral support for abortion like yours.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2016, 09:25:47 PM »

So, where are all these adoption worthy people at that critical stage before the birth of the baby when the mother needs someone to reassure her her baby will be adopted, loved and cared for; and to take care of the prenatal care, including medical care and any psychological care needed for the mother to overcome any dependency problem she might have? They are not there, for the most part. The mother is left to decide, can she handle all this on her own, or is it better if she just ends it, without outside support. These adoption worthy homes you mention only show up after the fact, after the child is born. By then, if the baby had a drug addict mother, or one that was HIV positive, or if the child is sick from poor prenatal care, who wants to adopt it?

That's why I say start as soon as the woman finds out she is pregnant and has to decide. Encourage her, help her get straight if needed, provide the care she needs for a healthy delivery, and if she still doesn't want the baby, have everything arranged for the adoption to become effective as soon after delivery as possible.

And for my part, let the right to lifers who do all the bitching pay every dime - don't raise my taxes for it.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2016, 09:40:50 PM »

So, where are all these adoption worthy people at that critical stage before the birth of the baby when the mother needs someone to reassure her her baby will be adopted, loved and cared for; and to take care of the prenatal care, including medical care and any psychological care needed for the mother to overcome any dependency problem she might have? They are not there, for the most part. The mother is left to decide, can she handle all this on her own, or is it better if she just ends it, without outside support. These adoption worthy homes you mention only show up after the fact, after the child is born. By then, if the baby had a drug addict mother, or one that was HIV positive, or if the child is sick from poor prenatal care, who wants to adopt it?

That's why I say start as soon as the woman finds out she is pregnant and has to decide. Encourage her, help her get straight if needed, provide the care she needs for a healthy delivery, and if she still doesn't want the baby, have everything arranged for the adoption to become effective as soon after delivery as possible.

And for my part, let the right to lifers who do all the bitching pay every dime - don't raise my taxes for it.

All that support is there, and not hard to get .
It is from churches and from taxes , don't be a skinflint , lives are at stake.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2016, 10:33:07 PM »
I agree with Hnumpah.

Leave thew decision up to the pregnant woman. It is her life and her body.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2016, 11:26:12 PM »
I agree with Hnumpah.

Leave thew decision up to the pregnant woman. It is her life and her body.

By what definition of life is the life of her child her life?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2016, 11:32:33 PM »
If that is what she believes, then it is true for her.

It is not up to you, me or the government.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."