Author Topic: 50 people Second Amendmented permanently in Orlando by Gun Nut  (Read 4100 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 50 people Second Amendmented permanently in Orlando by Gun Nut
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 02:18:25 PM »
It only takes on drunk with a gun to kill someone.
Your idea that people who have taken maybe four hours of instruction makes them Dudley Do-Right is moronic

And one more time, reality debunks that nonsense, since people with CCW's routinely take hundreds of hours of instruction and practice.  It comes with the knowledge that responsibility and safety is priority 1 when carrying a firearm.  And many of those join organizations to attempt to perfect their training and practice in handling a firearm, under stressful situations

So no, your notion that CCW carriers are nothing but barely trained low hanging fruit, being pulled by the power of a gun and the spark of booze, is defied by reality and facts to the contrary
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 02:20:50 PM »
He should never have been allowed to be a gun owner.
That is the problem.

Based on what?  That he was a Muslim??  Are you trying to make Trump's case, for him? 

What exactly did law enforcement and the Government screw up, that should have prevented this Islamic terrorist from carrying out his murderous attack?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2016, 02:24:17 PM »
HUNDREDS of HOURS.

Puh-leeze!

What exactly did law enforcement and the Government screw up, that should have prevented this Islamic terrorist from carrying out his murderous attack?

They investigated him, found that he was somewhat unbalanced and a hater.
They should have made it illegal for him to buy7 those guns.

Are you going to sit there with your teeth in your mouth and tell me he should have been sold those guns?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 02:37:26 PM »
HUNDREDS of HOURS.

Puh-leeze!

Yea, HUNDREDS.  I've lost track of the years of practice I've been perfrming while a member of the IDPA, where we meet every other month.  That's what RESPONSIBLE gun owners do. 

They investigated him, found that he was somewhat unbalanced and a hater.

'Somewhat unbalanced"?...Hater?  When was that official conclusion made, and by whom?

They should have made it illegal for him to buy those guns.  Are you going to sit there with your teeth in your mouth and tell me he should have been sold those guns?

I need to see what exactly was done and concluded in this investigation you're referring to, by whom, and when it was done.  To deny a U.S citizen a Constitional right requires something serious to justify that denial.  So far, all I'm aware of is that he's Muslim.  That's not enough.  We can play monday morning quarterback all day long, but none of us have the gift of being able to tell the future.  So, you're going to have to do better than some vague reference to "somewhat unbalanced"

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2016, 04:06:20 PM »
I do not have to do anything. I cannot do anything. I do not have the power to keep this maniac from buying guns, but someone did, and that person (NOT ME) failed.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2016, 05:02:52 PM »
Of course you don't have to do anything.  You can leave your unsubstantiated opinion completely invalid, as in no back-up.  Sorry, your word carries no weight.  This has nothing to do with some Marvel power to keep people from getting guns....this goes to specifically your claim that THIS American born Muslim should have been barred from getting a gun in the 1st place. 

And again, based on what?? 

You threw out a vague reference to "somewhat unbalanced", whatever the hell that's supposed to mean, by some apparent investigation, by someone(s), at sometime.  That just has no legs in depriving a person their Constitutional rights.  He purchased his firearms legally, went thru all the mandated background checks.  Did everything that the left demands.  So, the Government screwed up, if they missed something (the same ones running our healthcare currently, but that's for another thread).  So.....what exactly did they miss, and when??

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2016, 12:39:03 PM »
So.....what exactly did they miss, and when??

They missed that he was a deranged psychopath.
They missed it too late.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2016, 01:25:27 PM »
And how exactly were they supposed to catch that, before the derranged act??  You realize we're talking about the Government now.  How badly are you planning on trashing that entity you hold so dear?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2016, 05:52:27 PM »
I live in Florida . The state government is awful, run by thieves and ignorant  opportunists like Marco Rubio and Rick Scott.
I do not hold the government here dear.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2016, 05:56:26 PM »
FEDERAL Background checks....FEDERAL Bureau or Investigation.  so, let's try again,.... how exactly were they supposed to catch Islamic Terrorist, before the derranged act?? 

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2016, 07:14:00 PM »
  Probably by watching everyone very closely .

Thanks madmen, we will all be suspect of madness and examined frequently just because fewer than one in a million of us is as mad as this.