Author Topic: black lives matter dallas  (Read 7475 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
black lives matter dallas
« on: July 08, 2016, 02:40:52 AM »
last night I thought it`s looking bad for police. now I`m thinking is BLM gonna have explain this or say not my problem. any  bets it`s gonna be the later?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: black lives matter dallas
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 05:04:47 AM »
  There was a peaceful protest going on , with police monitoring the demonstrations reasonably.

This was the story in fifty cities.

Whether Black Lives Matter is right or wrong , their peaceful protest skills were getting better.

I place my bet on this shooter being an outsider to them.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 07:50:56 AM »
The problem is that there is a bad gun with a gun and all we have is useless guys with guns not rising to the occasion as per their own narrative about how useful it is for them to have guns.

Having a gun, being Black and getting stopped for a broken taillight used to present no problems when some idiot cop went off. But now there are cameras everywhere.

Again, the more guns there are, the more people are going to get shot.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 10:45:35 AM »
People with CCW's are not trained to go after "bad guns with guns".  That's law enforcement's job.  Pepple with CCW's are trained to defend themselves and loved ones if a bad gun with a gun suddenly opened fired.  In fact, you seem to be arguing the opposite point....that there need to be MORE CCW carriers, in order to be in more locations where when something like this happens, they can be more likely present, to potentially stop such ambush style attacks

So the only "problem" here is the mindset that the Democrats have facilitated, in which one no longer has to respect anyone in law enforcement, that you are entitled to to ignore police commands, and that any acts taken upon the police are wholly justified

Again, the more this mindset exists, the more people are going to get shot
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 11:00:11 AM »
People with CCW's are not trained to go after "bad guns with guns".

Than Why did Wayne LaPierre make that statement about how the only thing that would stop a bad man with a gun is a good man with a gun?
I hardly think he was advocating arming the police. That would be futile, as the police are already armed. All you do in this forum is crow about how people with guns prevent gun crimes. But then you say that stopping giun crimes is the cops' job. Make up your fucking mind, sirs.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 11:04:14 AM »
In Minnesota, the driver told the cop he had a gun and a permit, just like you.
And he still got shot and killed.
His gun certainly did not make him safer, did it?

I am sure you will be rooting for the cop.
Another "unfortunate accident"  Like Freddy Grey, whose spine was broken in three places, after he was arrested for possession of a legal pocketknife.
Baltimore awarded his family $4.6 million. Why did they do that if he was guilty and the cops acted appropriately?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 12:23:41 PM »
Once again, demonstrating your idiocy and embracement of being an ass.  I realize you've pretty much condemned any officer of being a racist murderer, any time a black person is shot or killed in police custody. 

Never mind the facts that no more than 4% of people shot and killed by a white police officer are Black. 

Never mind that the facts of the shootings in Minnesota and Lousiana haven't been fully provided to the general population. 

Never mind that the initial video of the Minnesota shooting demonstrates an officer that reacted extremely improperly, and likely should be brought up on charges. 

Naaa, let's just jump to every fricken pre-judgemental conclusion, and throw in a gun control rant to boot that does absolutely squat at preventing such police officer assasinations
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:58:48 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 12:44:53 PM »
Once a person is in police custody, unless they are officially sentenced to death, then the cops are indeed responsible for whatever happens to them, because they have no way of being responsible for themselves. That is entirely correct. This includes them committing suicide as well.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 12:48:23 PM »
No one should get killed for a broken taillight.

Since I have no control over what happens in these cases, I am simply awaiting all the facts to come out like everyone else.

Possible police malfeasance in LA and MN are no justification for snipers shooting cops in Dallas.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 12:53:06 PM »
Of course no one should get killed for a broken tail light.  News flash...NO ONE SHOULD GET KILLED IN POLICE CUSTODY, OR EVEN STOPPED BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.  Accidents happen, especially when folks don't comply to officer commands, and when officers over step their bounds, they should be held accountable.....BY DUE PROCESS, NOT BY MOB MENTALITY

Its precisely THAT mob mentality that gave these thugs the notion they were justified in executing police officers, and NOT some access to guns. 

And no, you're not waiting for any facts...you've already tried and judged every officer of murder, when it happens to some black, and damn any facts to the contrary
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:08:01 PM by sirs »

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 01:40:46 PM »
My issue with BLM is brought up here %4 killed by white police are black . Im not saying 4% is a acceptable loss but that the 96% gets no coverage to anything near that level. This started as a police abuse situation but turned to a racial issue under a very thinly veiled police abuse issue . The sniper is not directly caused by BLM . But is the second time a police killing is obviously spurned by these protest.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2016, 02:01:42 PM »
My issue with BLM is brought up here %4 killed by white police are black . Im not saying 4% is a acceptable loss but that the 96% gets no coverage to anything near that level.

BINGO!!  If the only media spectrum were the MSM, you'd think those #'s were reversed.  In reality, race relations are worse, NOT because of supposed "racist cops", but by a culture that continues to teach their youth, that there's no need to respect ANY cops.  That a command on the Police's part, is arguably racist in nature, and so you're justified in not obeying....or worse, resisting.  THAT's when tragic accidents occur.  NOT because a cop is bent on killing some black, but because they're having to deal with a growing population of blacks who have been conditioned to believe they are victims of their economic/social condition, and that its the white man's fault, giving their actions supposed justification

For instance, the Minnesota officer who whot the black, appears to have been completely in the wrong.  And yet, with the growing drumbeat of BLM folks calling for death to cops, especially white cops, an officer may react poorly to a situation, where someone is legally armed. 

But more to Kimba's point....the 94% of those shot and killed by white cops, are not black.  And the number of those instances, as a % of the millions of contacts officers make in a day, demonstrate just how few are shot and killed.  The media all but ignore the black on black shootings, that headline Chicago on a daily basis.  I just read of some black killing a former military fella, and executing his wife, both of them being white.  Can you imagine the media coverage if the races were reversed...but instead, nothing but crickets

As I was trying to convey to Professor nearly always Wrong, no one should be killed in either police custody, or simply pulled over for a traffic stop.  ANY officer that acts irresponsibly, should absolutely be held accountable, and in nearly all these cases, when all the facts come out, its almost always a justifyable act by the Police.  Not sure that's going to be the case in Minnesota, but let's push for more media attention to ALL people involved. 

Black lives do matter...but no more than any other

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2016, 02:39:36 PM »
Whoa lets not downplay police issue also. Not all incidents are caused by the preps. Somethings that maybe ok by the letter of the law just shouldn't be done. Arresting a farher to be for speeding his pregnant wife to the hospital maybe legal but still shouldn't be done. Arresting firefighter for blocking traffic to protect the injured maybe legal but still shouldn't be done.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2016, 02:41:03 PM »
I'm not downplaying it.....I'm putting it in perspective.  Bottom line is that all lives matter, not just Black

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2016, 03:39:02 PM »
Indeed a tragedy....
one of our drivers was caught in the crossfire
had to abandon his cargo van and run for his life
now the FBI wont allow him to access his van or the customer court documents needed for a hearing this afternoon
the protest was "mostly peaceful" but there are reports of multiple aggressive "bad apples" among the protesters
cursing Police....filming Police officers while berating and cursing the police...daring the police to touch them
I really like our Black Police Chief and I am glad he was born and raised in Dallas
i hope they catch all the people involved
you know Hillary is secretly pleased the headlines of the FBI Director basically calling her a liar are no longer the headlines.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987