Author Topic: black lives matter dallas  (Read 7477 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: black lives matter dallas
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2016, 03:50:40 PM »
How's this for Justice Dept priorities.....before the Minnesota shooting was even a few hours old, the Justice Dept declared their intention for a full investigation

And yet, following this event, has the Justice dept made clear their intentions on investigating this blatant ambush on law enforcement?  or are the people involved, the wrong color?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2016, 04:37:52 PM »
BLM Official statement:

In the last few days, this country witnessed the recorded murders of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile at the hands of police, the latest victims in this country’s failed policing system. As we have done for decades, we marched and protested to highlight the urgent need to transform policing in America, to call for justice, transparency and accountability, and to demand that Black Lives Matter.

In Dallas, many gathered to do the same, joining in a day of action with friends, family, and co-workers. Their efforts were cut short when a lone gunman targeted and attacked 11 police officers, killing five. This is a tragedy–both for those who have been impacted by yesterday’s attack and for our democracy. There are some who would use these events to stifle a movement for change and quicken the demise of a vibrant discourse on the human rights of Black Americans. We should reject all of this.

Black activists have raised the call for an end to violence, not an escalation of it. Yesterday’s attack was the result of the actions of a lone gunman. To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible. We continue our efforts to bring about a better world for all of us.

Now, did you note, that while they supposedly don't sanction or support such deadly actions on police, their rhetoric feeds this supposed widespread injustice, racism, and "open season" on Blacks by a racist law enforcement enviroment.  They've done exactly what xo does, have already concluded that these blacks were simply murdered, and have every intention of disregarding any facts to the contrary.  So they can "call on an end to violence", but notice they didn't condemn the shooter.  Notice they didn't advocate prayers to the slain officers.  And to proclaim that the shootings in Louisiana & Minn were race inspired murders is an absolute indirect call to take up arms against those "racist cops"
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2016, 05:35:00 PM »
such fine people  ::)

Protesters Loot Convenience Store, "Taunt" Officers After Dallas Police Massacre

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/08/video-drunk-protesters-loot-convenience-store-taunt-officers-dallas-police-massacre/
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2016, 05:50:50 PM »
That explains that line of officers in front of the 7-11, while the news camera crew was behind the officers.  The anchors at the studio kept asking the crew there, why the line, in front of the 7-11, and the crew really didn't know

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2016, 06:26:21 PM »
Will Rogers said "I never met a mad I didn't like."

sirs never heard of a Black man shot by a cop that didn't deserve it.

I prefer Will Rogers.

Yes,I do.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2016, 06:31:15 PM »
You continue to spew bile.....where the hell did I ever even infer such an asanine notion??

Please take your time.  (here's a hint....you won't find even one instance where I claimed ANY person shot by a cop "deserved it")  But go ahead and try.  Show us how that much more wrong you are

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2016, 06:45:02 PM »
DNC official statement:

“Twice this week, first in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, then in St. Paul Minnesota, tragic, deadly incidents in which black men were killed by police officers have left families and communities shattered while re-igniting anger and racial tensions in cities across the country. Our heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with the families of both victims and the communities that are struggling to make sense of these tragedies.

“But thoughts and prayers are not enough. These fatal confrontations are yet another reminder that similar incidents have been and continue to be a serious problem in our nation, and they expose a larger issue plaguing our criminal justice system.

“Although investigations are ongoing, we must take strong, decisive action now, and in the long term, to protect the innocent and eliminate any appearance or reality of racial bias in law enforcement.

“Democrats are also committed to rebuilding the bonds of trust between law enforcement and the communities they serve. We are committed to reforming our criminal justice system and ending mass incarceration. We are committed to investing in officer training for de-escalation and the appropriate use of force. We encourage better police-community relations and the use of smart strategies that build trust and confidence. And we also encourage communities everywhere, especially in the wake of terrible tragedies like these, to remember that the vast majority of men and women who serve in law enforcement do so honorably, putting themselves in harm’s way to protect us. And while most protesters have made their voices heard peacefully, tonight’s shooting of officers in Dallas is unacceptable and a reminder that the time to address these tensions and find common ground is long overdue.

“As we mourn and join together to heal, we must recommit ourselves to the work of preventing further violence. We cannot rest until all of our streets and neighborhoods are safe for Americans of all races.”

They Dems take THREE FRICKEN PARAGRAPHS to even reference Dallas. And then they say – “Oh… yeah… that.  It’s, ummm, unacceptable. For sure.” This is after implying that police officers are racist, that they deliberately target black people for incarceration, that they use too much force too often, that there is a breakdown of trust between law enforcement and the citizens they serve. As if the Democrats and their anti-police, racially divisive rhetoric had NOTHING to do with that

No facts to support those conclusions...just more fueling the fire of racial tension.....and people wonder why these targeted ambushes are occuring.   >:(

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2016, 07:29:45 PM »
Well not all races.but that's a much older and worldwide issue. Not quite related

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2016, 07:43:10 PM »
It'd be interesting to see the breakdown of the actual races that died while being shot by
- White police officer
- Any police officer

We already know that a mere 4% of those shot by a white police officer are black.  That means 96% of the others shot and killed by a white police officer is of every other race....including white

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2016, 08:01:51 PM »
And now we hear that Clinton's official response to the Dallas shooting is to...... blame whites.  Fricken unbelievable.  Yea, that’s the answer. Tell white people they suck and it’s our fault for all of this. The racial divisions fueled by the left had NOTHING to do with it.  And the totally appropriate thing to do after a BLM sympathizer specifically targeted white police officers for death is to lecture white people AND police on how to interact with the black community.

Right       >:(

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2016, 09:52:42 PM »
looks like the poor black guy shot in the car with concealed weapon license didn't really have a CCL, and he had a criminal record. Since he did not have a CCL was it legal for him to have a gun in the car?

so the media narrative was wrong

and fed into the anger that led to the Dallas mass murder of Policemen

here is a video of the same two bozos in MN on July 4th smoking weed with kids in the car

most of the left's narrative is always bullshit lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsQLFV_VWIU&sns=em
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 12:33:20 AM by Christians4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2016, 12:01:56 AM »
looks like the poor black guy shot in the car with concealed weapon license didn't really have a CCL, and he was convicted felon, so shouldn't have even had a gun, much less in a car

If that's true...so much for xo's rant about an officer shooting someone with a CCW

For instance, I've been pulled over on 2 occasions, and both times, I made it abundantly clear that as I was handing him my DL & Registration, and my CCW license, and that I had a firearm on me.  I kept my hands on the steering wheel at all times, answered all his questions.  1 time it was signing for a ticket, the other just a warning.  At no other time did I ever speak disrespectfully, but the officers both times, kept their hands on the handle of their pistol

And NO, xo, that doesn't mean either I or Cu4 are claiming the black male got what he deserved, so you can stick that can of idiocy back in the cupboard.  If everything that is stated here is true, the officer's actions were still highly over reactive, IF, the officer demanded to see some ID, and that's what the male was reaching for.  We have to wait for all the facts to come out, such as
- Did he have a legal permit to carry a weapon??  If he were a felon, that would be an impossibility
- Was he a felon, or simply accused of a felony?
- Where exactly was his wallet specifically?
- Was he cleared by the officer to reach for his ID?  That's not on the video, that's just her saying it, after the shooting. 
- Was it where he was reaching, or was his wallet on the other side, and the gun was near where his hand was reaching?

These are pertinent and necessary facts.  An officer doesn't pull his gun, unless he perceives a direct threat.  His hand will remain on the gun, but the gun remains in its holster.  If he pulled it, because he saw the male reaching quickly to his side where a gun happened to be........We simply need more facts before we can condemn this officer for supposedly murdering a black man, based on nothing more than his color.  Especially given how so many now are conditioned to lash out, if they believe they themselves are being disrepcted

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2016, 09:55:47 AM »
Go paint yourself black and try that, sirs.
Seriously.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2016, 10:02:23 AM »
Yea, brilliant rebuttal.  Like I said, you've already condemned the police, and screw any facts to the contrary.  It's precisely that type of mindset that is facilitating the racial degradation in this country, and putting more lives, both police & non-police at risk.  I hope you're proud of that

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2016, 04:56:37 PM »
   The police are trained to be alert and proactive .

We do not get trained , perhaps we should be .

A guy I knew in High school became a policeman and when serving an ordinary warrant was shot right through a screen door.

The police are right to be cautious and alert , but not too proactive.
        The requirement for alertness should not amount to a hair trigger on all of the time.

Meanwhile we in the public need some sort of protocol that makes us safe to approach. Keeping hands in sight is a good start.

The police do white guys too, you do not know the rate at which they do if you do not look.