Author Topic: Michael Moore  (Read 1566 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Michael Moore
« on: July 22, 2016, 07:23:28 PM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/michael-moore-trump-is-going-to-win/ar-BBuCkDY

“But the truth is, I’m sorry to have to be the buzzkill here so early on, but I think Trump is going to win.”-Michael Moore

Ok , now I worry.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Michael Moore
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 06:39:58 PM »
Moore does not want Trump to win. He wants to get out the vote.
Trump is not likely to get many Blacks or Hispanics to vote for him, and of course, women don;t like him much, either.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 09:44:55 AM »
M.M. is aware that Hillary Clinton has such massive distrust and unpopularity that Donald trump has a good chance against her.

Trump has issues of trust and likability , but not quite as much as Her Royal Clintonness.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 11:38:50 AM »
Not to Michael Moore. He is terrified of Trump.
Why wouldn't anyone be terrified of Trump?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 03:31:03 PM »
  Trump didn't start as my favorite, and he only reaches the status of favorite standing in the light of Hillary Clinton.

It is hard to imagine Trump as our next president , but it is easy to imagine Hillary Clinton as our last president. 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 04:00:12 PM »
Not to Michael Moore. He is terrified of Trump.
Why wouldn't anyone be terrified of Trump?

Because of the alternative
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 05:36:03 PM »
Trump is far more terrifying. Trump is hateful and vindictive and says idiotic things that would embarrass this country even more than Juniorbush.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 07:40:02 PM »
Trump is far more terrifying. Trump is hateful and vindictive and says idiotic things that would embarrass this country even more than Juniorbush.

Hillary has these same problems but with a multiplier.

I suppose you have heard of the "blue vase".

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/05/tell-all-book-reveals-hillarys-erratic-uncontrollable-ways-in-the-white-house/

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 07:56:44 PM »
I don't think that Hillary would be any worse than Bill, and I was quite pleased with Bill.
She is clearly menopausal by now and I doubt that throwing a vase, even a blue one, is worse than Trump ordering bomb strikes impulsively.
Trump is ignorant and proud of being ignorant. He says stupid shit for no good reason and then refuses to apologize.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 08:24:30 PM »

While Clinton is far worse, says idiotic things, and more than embarrass, actually compromises this country's national security, and has the FBI stamp of incompetence to highlight her resume'
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 12:28:37 AM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 10:45:01 PM »
I don't think that Hillary would be any worse than Bill, and I was quite pleased with Bill.
She is clearly menopausal by now and I doubt that throwing a vase, even a blue one, is worse than Trump ordering bomb strikes impulsively.
Trump is ignorant and proud of being ignorant. He says stupid shit for no good reason and then refuses to apologize.

What have you got to indicate that Hillary Clinton would be less likely than an average person to order deadly military actions?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2016, 09:35:05 AM »
Did she recommend any such actions when she was Secretary of State?
When Trump fucks up, he screws all the suckers that trusted him with their money and bails out, declaring bankruptcy.
He has said that before honoring a NATO commitment, he would have to see if the member state had paid its dues.
I am pretty sure Putin has intel about which nations have and have not paid their dues, so he would be likely to pressure those countries.

Putin is not a nice guy, but he is much smarter than Trump, especially about Europe.

It is the THREAT of retaliation than makes NATO work. Russia has not invaded or seriously threatened any NATO countries because of that threat.
If Trump makes that threat provisional, then the threat is lessened or absent.

Trump is fucking ignorant about world politics and how it works. He thinks that he is right when he is clearly wrong. He claims that Obama is weak and Hillary is weak, but there is no real evidence of this.  I hardly think that defending Ukraine would be any sort of wise choice. I would not want a president that would be willing to put American troops in danger of being killed  defending the monumentally incompetent and corrupt governments that Ukraine has had since 1991.

I can see why many people in Ukraine would prefer the greater stability of Putin's Russia over the corrupt fools that have governed Ukraine.

I do not want to see any wars started over largely useless atolls and shoals in the South China Sea.

The US does not need a Big Swinging Dick as its president.