Author Topic: Wikileaks not surprising.  (Read 1602 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Wikileaks not surprising.
« on: July 22, 2016, 08:13:50 PM »
http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756465396421652481

Wikileaks finds proof that the DNC stood on Bernie Sanders skirts and laid a thumb on the scale for Hillary.

Thanks loads Wikileaks , but who exactly finds this a revelation?

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: Wikileaks not surprising.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 09:22:49 PM »
More WikiLeaks showing those scum Hillary people were going to use the fact that Bernie is a Jew against him.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 10:25:18 PM »
More WikiLeaks showing those scum Hillary people were going to use the fact that Bernie is a Jew against him.

They were pretty up front about that, some states even held their caucuses or voting on Saturday.

Kentucky for one.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 06:38:19 PM »
They have probably always held caucuses on Saturdays.
I don't think Bernie being Jewish was a secret.
Bernie is a secular Jew, not like Lieberman, who is Orthodox.

PLANNING to use it against him? And what stopped them?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 06:57:20 PM »
The Superdelgates that were able to give Clinton the nomination over the people that Sanders supposedly represented.  That's what stopped them from needing to go the extra mile

As a Sanders' supporter, you should be livid.  IF you were such a supporter.  Perhaps it was just as transparent support as many of your other efforts
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 09:40:07 AM »
They have probably always held caucuses on Saturdays.
I don't think Bernie being Jewish was a secret.
Bernie is a secular Jew, not like Lieberman, who is Orthodox.

PLANNING to use it against him? And what stopped them?

Ok , moves that disenfranchise Jews don't bother you because this is not new. Ok.

The point of that article is summed up in this.
Instead of treating Sanders with impartiality, the DNC exhibits resentful disdain toward him and the thousands of disenfranchised voters he could have brought into the party.

If Republicans had this problem we would be pushing J.E.Bush, that is where the money was.

Hillary has popularity that is entirely bought with cash. She is the kernel of the heart of corrupt practices that control the Democratic party. This article is about e-mails that indicate the truth of this concept.

Personally I suspect even worse, that it may be no accident that the only Republican that she thought she could defeat winds up being her opponent. Donald Trump is actually her buddy and if he takes a dive for her I will feel this practically confirmed.

This is an idea with precedent, the Nixon campaign had a dirty tricks department that tried to influence the Democratic choice twards McGovern , because the Nixon team considered him beatable.

If Hillary does not have a dirty tricks department , I would be shocked. If we learn later that her dirty tricks department was promoting Trump at the same time as they were tripping Sanders I will not be surprised at all.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 11:13:02 AM »
Get off it!

Hillary is popular because she was First Lady. Then she was a Senator and Secretary of State. There in zero evidence that she bought any of those positions.

I voted for Bernie in the primary. I saw no anti-Bernie ads or read no anti-Bernie propaganda before the election here in Miami.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 02:58:53 PM »
  If you contributed money to Bernie Sanders you might be due some of this class action suit.

http://observer.com/2016/06/debbie-wasserman-schultz-served-class-action-lawsuit-for-rigging-primaries/
On June 28, the Miami-based law firm Beck & Lee filed a class action lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee and DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

“There are essentially six legal claims we are asserting in this lawsuit on behalf of the composed class members,” said attorney Jared Beck

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 03:41:03 PM »
I voted for Bernie in the primary. I saw no anti-Bernie ads or read no anti-Bernie propaganda before the election here in Miami.

Keep those blinders fully affixed.  By consciously ignoring the point of the article & thread, the DNC was completely in bed with making sure Clinton would win.  They had their army of anti-Sanders propaganda ready to go at a moment's notice.  It's as if the GOP had made sure Jeb Bush became the nominee.  But the people got the final say in that manner.  On the other hand, it appears that the people of the Democrat party were to be spoon fed Clinton, no matter what
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2016, 12:54:02 AM »
The Irony is Thick!

The unfair tactics of Hillary Clintons campaign against Bernie Sanders by enlisting the party itself against him is reveled by Russian military hackers , as an unfair tactic to influence an American Election.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-campaign-%e2%80%94-and-some-cyber-experts-%e2%80%94-say-russia-is-behind-email-release/ar-BBuL5BK?li=BBnb7Kz

So Putin prefers Trump?

Man....

This could turn out to be the nicest thing I have ever  heard about Hillary Clinton.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2016, 02:21:37 AM »
This is pretty incredible....even for Democrat standards

But of course, since xo never saw it happen, it must not exist