Author Topic: Right Now We Have Longest Soup Lines In US History, ya just cant see them!  (Read 1756 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Right Now We Have Longest Soup Lines In History of America,
You Just Can't See Them

Factually, if the number of American people on EBT or SNAP welfare benefits had to line up for soup and meals (instead of just get money on an electronic card for use anywhere), there would be massive lines, miles-long lines, all day and all night in hundreds of thousands of soup kitchens nation-wide. Such visibility would make the soup lines of the great depression seem insignificant by comparison.

The EBT and SNAP cards are exactly that, "Electronic Soup Cards".

The term comes from a comment by JRD which leads to a written article by The Burning Platform.  Which includes the following paragraphs:

"Apologists for the status quo contend the last eight years couldn't possibly be classified as a depression. The narrative of economic recovery has been peddled by corporate media mouthpieces, feckless politicians, Too Big To Trust Wall Street bankers, Federal Reserve puppets, and government apparatchiks flogging manipulated data as proof of economic advancement. They point to the lack of soup lines as proof we couldn't be experiencing a depression."

First of all, if there were soup lines, the corporate media would just ignore them. If they don't report it, then it isn't happening. Secondly, the soup lines are electronic, as the government downloads the "soup" onto EBT cards so JP Morgan can reap billions in fees to run the SNAP program. Just because there are no pictures of starving downtrodden Americans in shabby clothes waiting in soup lines, doesn't mean the majority of Americans aren't experiencing a depression. 

"Electronic Soup Cards" perfectly encapsulates the systemic lie behind the economic conditions sold to the American electorate.

"Electronic Soup Cards" hide a reality, that if truly visible -if people actually had to line up for meals created as a result of that governmental expenditure- would crush the professional political apparatchik within hours.

Not within months, weeks or days?. within HOURS.

The only difference between the historical soup lines and today, is a reality that today's soup lines are invisible.

That, my friends, is a cognitive paradigm shift.

"Will Vote For Soup"

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Right Now We Have Longest Soup Lines In US History, ya just cant see them!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 08:37:32 AM »
I am confident that you would prefer seeing all the people getting food assistance out in the street begging and dumpster diving.
The jobs were mostly not lost to China, they were lost to robotics.

Bogus for-profit educational institutions like  Everest and ITT Tech raked in millions of federal assistance, and donated to mostly Republicans, which kept them from being examined. They promised lucrative careers for their graduates, forced them to borrow many times more than the tuition would have cost at state supported schools, and left them jobless and in debt.

There are still a lot of these bloodsuckers around, the University of Phoenix is the largest, I think.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 12:03:38 PM »
I am confident that you would prefer seeing all the people getting food assistance out in the street begging and dumpster diving.

Not hardly....I see you missed the point again.

The point is the US Government is a fraud pretending "everything is rosy" as the Titanic sinks.
We live in a country where in reality there are huge "soup lines", but yet we ship billions & billions overseas.
We should cut all foreign aid by 75% across the board...(everyone including Israel) & earmark 100% of that to US Citizens only
We live in a country with a real unemployment rate of around 10% but yet we allow millions of illegals in.
Robots or no Robots millions are coming in because they find work.
All immigration should be halted until US Citizens are at or near full employment.
AMERICA FIRST!

What I would prefer is for the US Federal Government to stop committing crimes against humanity via it's ponzi scheme economy and it's corrupt foreign policy....
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 12:36:35 PM »

Not hardly....I see you missed the point again.

It's programmed....its just what he and most leftists do....concoct a strawman and argue that point.  Anything to avoid the point being made.  Rest assured, if this were a GOP Administration, CNN would be running stories on this, every other day, and MSNBC would be making it a daily report....that and the growing number of people on food stamps & homeless, keeping in mind that a growing number is a good thing for Democrats, since it equates to greater need and expansion of Government. 

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 01:26:13 PM »
yeah, right.

Blame it on the media.
Not what they do, but what you imagine they would do.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2016, 02:20:43 PM »
No, I blame them on what they don't do
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle